PDA

View Full Version : New Member - Rusty Rivers

Rusty Rivers
8th October 2016, 04:10 PM
Hi all,

New to the forum here. I've got a 2003 Patrol GU III with ZD30. Bought it with 200k on the dial mainly just to tow a small 4.5m aluminium centre console around (I'm also into my fishing). I used to own a few Toyota Hilux Surfs and that's what I cut my teeth on. Attached is a pic of the patrol.

Been on the quest for more power though and recently installed a home-built petrol injection kit which somewhat failed... It was great at first during trial period but I adjusted fuelling the wrong way and now it appears I have blown some rings I suspect.

Anyway, I'm in the process of taking the head off to have a look and needed the cylinder head bolt torqueing/removal sequence hence coming across this site.

I realise I will need to make it to 25 posts before I can download the manual, so it would be of great assistance if anyone could send it to me by email as I am looking to get this done soon and I would rather not flood the forum with 24 useless posts.

Of course I intend to stay a member of the site, and will keep you guys updated on the progress of my modifications. E.g. petrol injection :D.

Any help would be appreciated, my email is andrew.kl.ly@gmail.com

Have a good weekend.

Cheers

Rusty.

MudRunnerTD
8th October 2016, 06:18 PM
Hi mate, welcome to the forum. The 25 post rule has been lifted due to spamming. you should be able to download it. Good luck, hang around there is a good group here.

Corsta0211
9th October 2016, 12:32 PM
Hey mate. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the answer to your problem

AB
9th October 2016, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Dhuck
9th October 2016, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

4bye4
10th October 2016, 12:01 AM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

MB
10th October 2016, 05:35 AM
Welcome aboard mate!

MEGOMONSTER
10th October 2016, 06:19 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty Rivers
13th October 2016, 10:41 AM
Thanks fellas. I ended up buying a Gregory's manual haha. Head removal in progress now. Cheers.