PDA

View Full Version : Load bang from left front side?

Jackscreech92
25th September 2016, 04:08 PM
Hu guys fisrt post iv put on this page hopeing yous can help out...
I have a 2000 gu st 3L i have recently done full swivel hub kit new tie rod ends new hubs all new bushes (not radious arms as they like new) and after doing this i have a loud bang coming from front left (im very sure it is) will make the noise when under alot of load turn left or when driving along and dumping the clutch almost causing comperssion lock up juwt one loud bang then thats it can feel it thru the car engine mounts are rooted but hav been for a long long time i dont think they are my problem its not a daily driver sat in the shed for 3 months done the work to it then the noise startd straight away any ideas?????????

the evil twin
25th September 2016, 04:22 PM
My totally uneducated guess would be an engine mount or maybe body mount if it is torque related... dumping clutch/loaded up

Jackscreech92
25th September 2016, 05:06 PM
Goin to do engine mounts next just so strange it that i done that work nd now its there..
The bang is sort of like its under pursue and then it lets go same sorta sound as the bang you get when pressing bushes out if u no what i mean

Dhuck
25th September 2016, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigcol
25th September 2016, 11:11 PM
did you put new grease in the CV joint just before you put it in.............................
or left the old crappy grease in there (with dirt and crap)

did you get ALL of the rings and spacers in the correct order

if yes -

then you have either an engine mount of body mount as ET said................

Corsta0211
4th October 2016, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you fix your problems soon.

dick_cheese
8th October 2016, 11:20 PM
front panhard bolt chassis end not tight enough?