PDA

View Full Version : 12v permanent power red/green fuse?

Skitzyrex
24th September 2016, 08:40 PM
Hey all,

I've removed my radio as it wasn't working an think I've done a fuse for the power supply. I checked the red/green wire which they've used for the permanent power and there's nothing. I've checked the fuse for the radio and it's fine, so can anybody tell me which fuse this belongs to?

Thank you
Mick

the evil twin
24th September 2016, 09:24 PM
Check fuse 56 (10 amp) in the junction box under the bonnet

Skitzyrex
24th September 2016, 10:02 PM
Check fuse 56 (10 amp) in the junction box under the bonnet

You're a legend. Thanks very much. I didn't even see that extra fuse box under there. Cheers.

dads tractor
7th January 2017, 05:22 PM
Exact same drama Evil so your talking the one with the 100 amp fuses and has a few small ones as well .10 amp etc between the bat and fuel filter 1999 st diesel ute. Sorry that i come across as a bit retared but lec lec not my thing .

Yendor
8th January 2017, 04:03 PM
Exact same drama Evil so your talking the one with the 100 amp fuses and has a few small ones as well .10 amp etc between the bat and fuel filter 1999 st diesel ute. Sorry that i come across as a bit retared but lec lec not my thing .

Yes mate, the second fuse for the radio is in the fuse box between the battery and the fuel filter. On the fuse box cover it’s labeled as “Audio” and it’s a 10 amp fuse.

dads tractor
11th January 2017, 03:36 PM
Thanks champion the fuse was in cocked to one side so not making contact all good and a two stubby study was done . I was thrown by the 56 reference but on the second stubby and a couple of rereads of evils post the light slowly flickered on . HAHA I hate little coloured wires .

Yendor
11th January 2017, 08:35 PM
That's the engineer in ET coming out, always making it sound more complicated then it is LOL.