PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Tune TD42Ti NTH QLD

Rip'n'Shred
16th September 2016, 09:37 PM
Looking for suggestions of places to get a dyno tune done on my 2006 TD42Ti patrol. I had tried to organise a suitabke date with what I'm told is a great place at Caboolture but after I changed the date a few times I unfortunately missed out on availability of bookings. Definitely not their fault, it was mine.

Anyway I tried Diesel Central too but I don't want to hang around central QLD for a few days being the weekend. We are heading north to Cape York after a couple of days in Townsville.

Has anyone got any suggestions of any reputable, knowledgeable shops to get a dyno tune done. I have recently added a Cross Country Ultimate intercooler and have had a UFI 18g for a while. I have a pre turbo EGT and cannot get it over 550 deg with camper in tow up hills on the trip so far.

gubigfish
17th September 2016, 01:50 AM
nissannewby might know some up that way

Touses
17th September 2016, 08:50 AM
Rip'n'Shred heard good things about this bloke! Intend to use him myself.

Gympie Diesel and Dyno www.gympiediesel.com.au

nissannewby
17th September 2016, 10:20 AM
Diesel Central would have been my suggestion. Also the place in townsville as well that is a ufi agent. Brendan Cutler I think his name is.

Rip'n'Shred
17th September 2016, 08:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for your help. I'm booked into Xtreme Motorsports in Townsville.