PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Thread

JME_GU
4th September 2016, 08:01 PM
I'm selling the drawers out of my patrol, I wanted to post it on here but I need to create a panjo account - is this correct? Is there a way to just post things for sale here?

jay see
4th September 2016, 08:48 PM
There's a for sale & wanted section

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

bazzaboy
5th September 2016, 11:49 AM
I'm selling the drawers out of my patrol, I wanted to post it on here but I need to create a panjo account - is this correct? Is there a way to just post things for sale here?

I'll be interested in the answer to this as well. Do we have to create an external account to post a "For Sale" item on this forum site?

NissanGQ4.2
5th September 2016, 07:55 PM
Correct you need 2 create an account with Panjo, Panjo are the not so new classifieds guys.

I cant say yes or no 2 if there is a way 2 post for sale things just on here, I assume AB has a reason for going through panjo but believe he is away at the moment so might have 2 wait a week or so before he see's this thread.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Cheers

Toddie

JME_GU
5th September 2016, 09:08 PM
When I got the website redirect, I thought it was some kind of scam. This forum has the least active for sale section I have seen on any forum, I can't help but wonder if Panjo has something to do with it

bazzaboy
6th September 2016, 10:00 AM
When I got the website redirect, I thought it was some kind of scam. This forum has the least active for sale section I have seen on any forum, I can't help but wonder if Panjo has something to do with it

I thought the same when I looked at listing a new "caravan style" rear door table for sale at the moment. If it becomes to complicated, no one will do it and members will miss out.

mudski
6th September 2016, 10:09 AM

Your on the money there mate.

Clunk
7th September 2016, 09:12 PM
It's never really been that active, even before Panjo

Covo71
7th September 2016, 09:28 PM
Just went on it out of curiosity. It crashed my iPad so not much chance of using it.

mudnut
7th September 2016, 09:58 PM
I haven't used it. Way too much mucking about.

bazzaboy
8th September 2016, 09:09 AM
Maybe Admin could look at re-instating it again without the external site being involved. It would be nice to have a simple "For Sale" section for members. I have a new "caravan style" white rear door table for sale and had to list it on the other Patrol forum site. Was very easy to do. I hope our members also frequent that site.

NissanGQ4.2
8th September 2016, 05:35 PM
Over 2 you AB :)

AB
8th September 2016, 06:43 PM
I agree, I'll sort this out when I get back to Melbourne.

NissanGQ4.2
8th September 2016, 06:48 PM
I agree, I'll sort this out when I get back to Melbourne.

Maybe leave Panjo for those that want a wider audience and a new thread for those that only want 2 advertise on here?