PDA

View Full Version : South east suburbs Victoria RWC

Muskee84
31st August 2016, 11:58 AM
Does anybody know anyone in the sth east suburbs of Victoria who are not to fussy when it comes to a roadworthy. Vehicle has a 3.5 inch lift, 35s, w2a cooler etc.etc all done neatly. Only need roadworthy to put in my name so not planning on stooging anybody so any help would be appreciated

jay see
31st August 2016, 12:25 PM
Don't think that you will find anyone, anywhere that will pass it. If you ever find do be sure to let us know.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Winnie
31st August 2016, 12:52 PM
You might find somebody who will pass the 3 inches and cooler but I think you'll struggle with 35s, try and borrow some from a mate or something and don't even take the vehicle to someone with the 35s on it.

Muskee84
31st August 2016, 02:17 PM
You might find somebody who will pass the 3 inches and cooler but I think you'll struggle with 35s, try and borrow some from a mate or something and don't even take the vehicle to someone with the 35s on it.

Yeah I know some1 in the western suburbs that will do it no probs but it's a decent drive. Yeah tyres don't concern me too much it's just the other stuff I don't want to Rip off and as i said it's just to put into my name

threedogs
31st August 2016, 02:24 PM
Muskee84 if you need x 4 RWC mags and tyres yell out you'll need to change them though.
Im sorta west of Melb near Ballarat RD

OOI is it a GQ or GU

Muskee84
31st August 2016, 04:35 PM
Muskee84 if you need x 4 RWC mags and tyres yell out you'll need to change them though.
Im sorta west of Melb near Ballarat RD

OOI is it a GQ or GU

Cheers mate, it's a gu coil cab