PDA

View Full Version : Patrolapart moving

AB
30th August 2016, 02:55 PM
Hi folks,

Just a note from Patrolapart that they are finally moving to their new premises and will be closed as per below dates

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68858&stc=1

threedogs
30th August 2016, 04:55 PM
AB is that down near Kaymar ??

AB
30th August 2016, 07:19 PM
AB is that down near Kaymar ?? Yes mate just up the road a little bit opposite them is industrial park and they are at the back of the complex there.

AB
30th August 2016, 07:45 PM
They have simply outgrown their premises and although it had the prize pig road frontage they were severely hindered by the warehouse size.

The new warehouse is much bigger for both warehousing and workshop areas.

Rossco
31st August 2016, 06:25 PM
Got an sms from them today to say they were moving, was a nice touch. Might have to check out their new pad when i get back. . .

Winnie
31st August 2016, 06:32 PM
Got an sms from them today to say they were moving, was a nice touch. Might have to check out their new pad when i get back. . .
Yeah me too.
I will have to spend a day in Lilydale soonish to get my car tuned so will visit them then

Rossco
31st August 2016, 06:59 PM
Yeah me too.
I will have to spend a day in Lilydale soonish to get my car tuned so will visit them then
Oh bugger thought i was special. . . Does that mean your doing a pump on your car as well?

Winnie
31st August 2016, 07:23 PM
Oh bugger thought i was special. . . Does that mean your doing a pump on your car as well?
Yeah I got the phone call yesterday to say my pump has been built and should be sent down to me either this week or next.