PDA

View Full Version : just sayin hi.....

bigbear
20th April 2011, 11:21 PM
Hi all, just thought I would drop by and check this place out, I only just discovered it on google.

Patrol4x4.com is my usual stomping ground, but seems they are having server issues....

I will lay low whilst I get the feel for this place :D

:fish:

katwoman
20th April 2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome, Bigbear. Anyone is welcome here. You'll love the place.
What do you drive?

Evil!
20th April 2011, 11:26 PM
hey bear yeah i noticed the same thing about patrol4x4.com funny its been all day maybe they just had enough and packed it up lol lets hope not need contact info in my inbox hahah

Bigrig
20th April 2011, 11:34 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Finly Owner
20th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House BigBear, this forum is like no other!

Tim

the ferret
20th April 2011, 11:42 PM
Ha ha, Way ta go Big bear, ya gunna love this Forum mate, good ta see ya come over.
Rod.

nowoolies
21st April 2011, 12:07 AM
g`day Big Bear
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

Rogue
21st April 2011, 12:19 AM
bigbear i've noticed that in this forum everyone likes to say best forum around great info, lot of laughs.

what i've found after searching for stuff is that the info is worth a lot of laughs.

Clunk
21st April 2011, 01:08 AM
bigbear i've noticed that in this forum everyone likes to say best forum around great info, lot of laughs.

what i've found after searching for stuff is that the info is worth a lot of laughs.

now now no need to bag a forum if it's not what you're used to

bigbear
21st April 2011, 01:09 AM
haha cheers all! :P

I have a GU 2.8..............33's, 3inch lift, winch, snorkel, 3inch s/t zaust, and a few other goodies. It does the job ~ just. lol

Appreciate the welcome :D

Clunk
21st April 2011, 01:09 AM
and g'day bigbear, welcome aboard mate

Dhuck
21st April 2011, 07:00 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bob
21st April 2011, 07:02 AM
Welcome bigbear Join in and enjoy

big_fletch
21st April 2011, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, always good to have another member on board

DX grunt
21st April 2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome BigBear.

Where abouts are you from? Enjoy our company.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

nowoolies
21st April 2011, 09:05 AM

more than you know sir

growler2058
21st April 2011, 11:05 AM
Gday mate theyre a good mob here full of useful tips and advice welcome aboard

Bigrig
21st April 2011, 11:15 AM

X2 on the bagging mate - we're all big boys with big toys and love chatting about them. This forum is relatively new compared to a few others (and as it turns out, up and running when you did your post unlike some others) but is progressing well with a bunch of great members who go out of their way to help people out and generally just have a good laugh.

If that's not for you, no drama, but let others make their own decisions without perceived immature peer pressure. A lot of members here are members of both forums (me included) as it opens up even more exposure to mods, information, people, trips, etc - and that's what it's all about - like minded patrol owners sharing knowledge, experience and stories for everyone's benefit.

Hope you like the feel of the place mate and look forward to hearing your suggestions, mods information, etc if you feel you have some good ideas to contribute that aren't on here already.

Scotty

Hokey1171
21st April 2011, 11:27 AM
Hey Bigbear,
Welcome came across today as well, apparently server issues.

Maxhead
21st April 2011, 08:18 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum BigBear

Dark 1
21st April 2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome mate, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

timbar
21st April 2011, 11:12 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

rfrom7inoz
22nd April 2011, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

snicko
22nd April 2011, 07:57 PM
Hope you enyoy whats on offer here. A great bunch of people helping a great bunch of people - Welcome

GUtsy ute
22nd April 2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome Big Bear,
Theres a joke thread on here as well, so keep them coming.
Cheers

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:47 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul