PDA

View Full Version : Famous people.

jay see
20th August 2016, 09:50 PM
Maybe this should be a sticky?????

I'm at a wedding and frosty, Jamie Wincup is here apparently. Will try to get a pic.

Funny thing is the last year at the bride's brother's wedding the rocca brothers were both there.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

jack
20th August 2016, 11:55 PM
Maybe this should be a sticky?????

I'm at a wedding and frosty, Jamie Wincup is here apparently. Will try to get a pic.

Funny thing is the last year at the bride's brother's wedding the rocca brothers were both there.

Don't you mean Mark Winterbottom? his nickname is Frosty.

jay see
21st August 2016, 09:24 AM
Don't you mean Mark Winterbottom? his nickname is Frosty.
Ahhh crap.
That's the problem when there is an open bar names go flying out without thinking.

Asked around the family and no one could be sure, didn't see either of them, so who knows....

Probably best to disregard the whole thing, count it as one of those drunken moments....

Sprock
21st August 2016, 09:31 AM
BAHAHAHA Jaysee 😝

taslucas
21st August 2016, 11:09 AM
Nailed it!

>>>tappin from tassie

the godfather
21st August 2016, 04:44 PM
Probably best to disregard the whole thing, count it as one of those drunken moments....

These are the best moments IMHO!

NissanGQ4.2
21st August 2016, 06:20 PM

Are you sure you want 2 disregard this post? I can still make it a sticky....... or merge it into the drunken thread *L*

jay see
21st August 2016, 08:50 PM
Are you sure you want 2 disregard this post? I can still make it a sticky....... or merge it into the drunken thread *L*
Ahhh. Whatever mate...