PDA

View Full Version : New... Again!

ThefattymattymkII
18th August 2016, 12:46 PM
Hey all my old log on was thefattymatty my hotmail account got hacked so I have no more access to that account, but I will re introduce my self live on the Mornington penisula have a 2014 manual GU wagon titanium 2 inch lift 33's , blocked egr rear drawers, love the outdoors and getting the patrol dirty!

bazzaboy
18th August 2016, 01:04 PM
Back is good.

I have the same rig. Did you get any error messages up when you blocked the EGR and did it make noticeable difference when driving it?

Bazza

AB
18th August 2016, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, I can put your new email to be associated with your old account of you wish?

ThefattymattymkII
18th August 2016, 01:11 PM
I've had the engine light on 3 times since I installed it (December last year) I have a "supa centre" EDS to clear the p401 code every time it has come on, to be honest it made zero difference in the drive ability of the car, I'm just waiting for the warranty to expire to put exhaust and all the other stuff on it,

ThefattymattymkII
18th August 2016, 01:11 PM
AB that would be fantastic, I have roughly 15 posts

bazzaboy
18th August 2016, 01:25 PM
I've had the engine light on 3 times since I installed it (December last year) I have a "supa centre" EDS to clear the p401 code every time it has come on, to be honest it made zero difference in the drive ability of the car, I'm just waiting for the warranty to expire to put exhaust and all the other stuff on it,

Yeh, I'm in the same boat. I did fit a catch can, but once the warranty expires I'll fit an exhaust and have the CPU remapped.

threedogs
18th August 2016, 02:09 PM
Hi Fatty and welcome to the forum enjoy,,

Dhuck
18th August 2016, 09:03 PM
Welcome back to the forum mate.

Gun517
21st August 2016, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.