PDA

View Full Version : Reopening LCMP 10th sep

AB
23rd July 2016, 07:50 PM
Rumours flying around the interweb that Landcrab Park is reopening on the 10th September as the estate couldn't get enough support or is this bollocks Chinese whispers?

the evil twin
23rd July 2016, 09:17 PM
Dunno about reopening as a 4WD park but as for the other thing... obviously the punters know a shit deal when they see it.

Ben-e-boy
23rd July 2016, 11:53 PM
I saw that today....I hope so.. I really do. But I'll believe it when I see it so I wont be disappointed if it's lies

Ben-e-boy
24th July 2016, 12:11 AM
Rumours flying around the interweb that Landcrab Park is reopening on the 10th September as the estate couldn't get enough support or is this bollocks Chinese whispers?

If It is indeed true................. MudRunnerTD. Either drive up or I'll pick you up from the airport.

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2016, 12:51 AM
If It is indeed true................. MudRunnerTD. Either drive up or I'll pick you up from the airport.

Lock it in!!! I will fly up. I'd have to put the GQ on a trailer!

92GQ
24th July 2016, 06:47 AM
It would be great if the park re-opened!
Sunshine Coast Jeep Club started an event on Facebook, but deleted it as they had over 3000 "guests" and didn't want the blame if the park didn't reopen....

NissanGQ4.2
24th July 2016, 07:35 AM
Dont' know.....

I heard whispers on the interweb that some bloke named Andy aka AB that ran a Nissan Patrol forum was buying it and making a church on it for members of the forum.

But only those that have downloaded each manual at least 10 times have access.

Didn't even know what happened to LCMP until seeing this post..... Expensive camping spot, but at least you would always have it................oh and you can still buy land parcels off their website so unless they can't be farked updating the website and are giving paid deposits back I would assume its still going ahead

lhurley
24th July 2016, 10:26 AM
I hope it is re opening. Was/is a good place to camp and have a little off road fun. BUT i will believe it when i see it.

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2016, 12:42 PM
This story is All Over Facebook!!!! Depending how many lots they sold would be hard to roll back I reckon.

NissanGQ4.2
24th July 2016, 06:15 PM
This story is All Over Facebook!!!! Depending how many lots they sold would be hard to roll back I reckon.

Want 2 tag me in some Daz ( MudRunnerTD ) if you come across the FB post again

Stropp
24th July 2016, 08:22 PM
Dont' know.....

I heard whispers on the interweb that some bloke named Andy aka AB that ran a Nissan Patrol forum was buying it and making a church on it for members of the forum.

But only those that have downloaded each manual at least 10 times have access.

Didn't even know what happened to LCMP until seeing this post..... Expensive camping spot, but at least you would always have it................oh and you can still buy land parcels off their website so unless they can't be farked updating the website and are giving paid deposits back I would assume its still going ahead

I heard similar but if you had a reback rooftop bag you had free entry for life 😂😂

NissanGQ4.2
24th July 2016, 08:39 PM
I heard similar but if you had a reback rooftop bag you had free entry for life 😂😂

bahahahahahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
25th July 2016, 09:19 AM
@AB

On Crofters FB page, Posted by Crofterson the 23rd: Crofters Estate would like to confirm it is not closing.

Also from Crofters to someone under the same post: nothing really to explain mark someone just started a rumor

BigRAWesty
25th July 2016, 09:43 AM
Post on FB has been removed..
Very odd..

NissanGQ4.2
25th July 2016, 11:52 AM
Post on FB has been removed..
Very odd..

???????? I can still see it. What FB page are you going 2 bigguwesty?

BigRAWesty
25th July 2016, 12:00 PM
???????? I can still see it. What FB page are you going 2 bigguwesty?
The link that was posted on the gu patrol page was unavailable

NissanGQ4.2
25th July 2016, 02:36 PM
The link that was posted on the gu patrol page was unavailable

https://www.facebook.com/croftersprivatemountainestate/?fref=ts

BigRAWesty
25th July 2016, 02:43 PM
https://www.facebook.com/croftersprivatemountainestate/?fref=ts
I think the patrol fb page had shared a post from a jeep club up that way organizing something..
Tbh didn't take much notice at the time.. it a bit far away for me lol

Ben-e-boy
23rd August 2016, 07:11 PM
Looks lile the rumors are true
It's reopening on the 30th september....

AB
23rd August 2016, 07:25 PM
Looks lile the rumors are true It's reopening on the 30th september.... Really???

Not selling land anymore?

Ben-e-boy
23rd August 2016, 07:36 PM
Really???

Not selling land anymore?

It's still for sale. A Mate and I rung the real estate today in charge of selling and they told us it is under contract.

Bacho86
23rd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Just saw this on FB, so not sure on legitimacy

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2016/08/288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lhurley
23rd August 2016, 08:23 PM
Says right on the LCMP website it is reopening.

http://www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au/

Happy days

Dhuck
23rd August 2016, 08:41 PM
Boner bonus. Big Boner. lol

AB
23rd August 2016, 08:48 PM
It's still for sale. A Mate and I rung the real estate today in charge of selling and they told us it is under contract. interesting to see who buys it and their plans but good news for you blokes up there so far!

NissanGQ4.2
23rd August 2016, 09:19 PM
Maybe it is, Crofters FB page has disappeared although their website is still up and running

MudRunnerTD
23rd August 2016, 09:22 PM
Wow!!! There will be some very pi55ed off Croft owners!! Anyone who has invested and undertaken any for of construction on their Croft will Forfeit all holdings! The must demolish and remove of lose it! Shit storm coming!!

BigRAWesty
23rd August 2016, 09:32 PM
Wow!!! There will be some very pi55ed off Croft owners!! Anyone who has invested and undertaken any for of construction on their Croft will Forfeit all holdings! The must demolish and remove of lose it! Shit storm coming!!
Farken oath..
This is gunna get messy really quickly..

Ben-e-boy
23rd August 2016, 10:06 PM

Makes this a bit more plausible ay MudRunnerTD

NissanGQ4.2
23rd August 2016, 10:14 PM
It's still for sale. A Mate and I rung the real estate today in charge of selling and they told us it is under contract.

care to share which real estate Ben-e-boy

Ben-e-boy
23rd August 2016, 11:53 PM
care to share which real estate Ben-e-boy

I cant remember at the moment. I'll have a look when I finish work. I fot the number from the add on the domain business website

Edit

http://business.domain.com.au/business/business-sale/beauty-health/qld/?adid=2012123523&sp=1

BigRAWesty
24th August 2016, 07:07 AM
I cant remember at the moment. I'll have a look when I finish work. I fot the number from the add on the domain business website

Edit

http://business.domain.com.au/business/business-sale/beauty-health/qld/?adid=2012123523&sp=1
Wow 9 million..
I feel that right up the ally of someone adding every modification to a car and then trying to recoup costs..
Imo that's way to much.. no wonder it didn't sell....

89gqpatrol4x4
24th August 2016, 11:11 AM
It is a lot of money but you get nearly 10,000 acres! What's the house like and all other buildings? Cattle yards, multiple water sources. I think if someone bought it and put a bit of effort and money in then it could be s real money spinner!

MudRunnerTD
24th August 2016, 11:30 AM
It is a lot of money but you get nearly 10,000 acres! What's the house like and all other buildings? Cattle yards, multiple water sources. I think if someone bought it and put a bit of effort and money in then it could be s real money spinner!

That's $900 an acre. Cheap as chips.

taslucas
24th August 2016, 11:40 AM
Buy it daz!

>>>tappin from tassie

mudski
24th August 2016, 12:02 PM

Buy it daz!

>>>tappin from tassie

How many members we got here? If we all put in $900 we can change that bloody name to something real! :thumbup:

BigRAWesty
24th August 2016, 03:43 PM
That's the thing..
$9 million and you need to inject more..

Imo (and I have never been there so only talking from a farming background) you wouldn't be able to successfully run cattle and the 4wd park at the same time..
Stress and torment the public would place on the animals would have a negative impact. .

These days $900 and acer ain't super Brillant. .
Hell even on Yorkes where it's prime cropping land it's only good for $12-1300..

And if you want it only for the car side of things then shit you'd never make your money back unless you start charging and Arm and leg..

Insurance would be killer..

NissanGQ4.2
24th August 2016, 04:31 PM
Thanks Ben-e-boy for the link.

Only 9m, Think AB could easily buy it for the forum and change the name 2 NPMP *LMAO*

Winnie
24th August 2016, 04:33 PM
Check out the official park website...
http://www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au/

PUBLIC NOTICE

Please be advised that Landcruiser Park is intending to re-open to the public on 30 September 2016.

NissanGQ4.2
24th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Imo (and I have never been there so only talking from a farming background) you would be able to successfully run cattle and the 4wd park at the same time..
Stress and torment the public would place on the animals would have a negative impact. .

Would or wouldn't be able to successfully run cattle and the 4wd park at the same time?????

I know of an Enduro and Motocross Complex that is also a working sheep and cattle property.....they have been running it like for a very long time so must work..... Imagine the noise of 4 strokes and more so 2 stokes going around that place all day long................. BARRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP :) not sure on property size compared 2 LCMP and how far the cattle are away from the tracks, but I'm pretty sure it would not be any bigger than LCMP

BigRAWesty
24th August 2016, 07:56 PM
Would or wouldn't be able to successfully run cattle and the 4wd park at the same time?????

I know of an Enduro and Motocross Complex that is also a working sheep and cattle property.....they have been running it like for a very long time so must work..... Imagine the noise of 4 strokes and more so 2 stokes going around that place all day long................. BARRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP :) not sure on property size compared 2 LCMP and how far the cattle are away from the tracks, but I'm pretty sure it would not be any bigger than LCMP
Sorry wouldn't..

But it's a different kettle of fish trying to run livestock for profit and running a few head to keep the grass down..

And sheep are cheap and stupid..
So if you loose 1% it's no big deal..
When your talking a few hundred bucks a head for calves you want the best for em..

Ben-e-boy
25th August 2016, 04:39 PM
That's the thing..
$9 million and you need to inject more..

Imo (and I have never been there so only talking from a farming background) you wouldn't be able to successfully run cattle and the 4wd park at the same time..

Yeah definitely unsuccessful....... considering lcmp has been around at least 15 years. As well as Janowen hills, the springs and manar park all run cattle and 4wd parks. all been around quite along time too.

BigRAWesty
25th August 2016, 04:53 PM
Yeah definitely unsuccessful....... considering lcmp has been around at least 15 years. As well as Janowen hills, the springs and manar park all run cattle and 4wd parks. all been around quite along time too.
I'm not saying a 4x4 park can't be successful..
Or run stock.
I'm sure it's been very successful.. as it has proven with time..
But for the 9 mill ticket from my eyes there valuing the land on making big money off all atributes. The 4wd, camping and running stock.
As I said I have never been there, but from my background that's my thoughts.
I'm sure the current owners didn't pay 9 mill for the land..

Anyway.. it's re opening.. it does sound like a brilliant place..

NissanGQ4.2
25th August 2016, 06:58 PM
I'm sure the current owners didn't pay 9 mill for the land..

Does that matter? That would be like me saying you only paid 350g for your house 20 years ago and regardless now that market value is 900g I'll only give you what you paid

BigRAWesty
25th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Does that matter? That would be like me saying you only paid 350g for your house 20 years ago and regardless now that market value is 900g I'll only give you what you paid
It's also like saying you paid $200k for a house, then added 200k worth of extensions and renos and expect it to sell for 400k..

If it was worth 9 million it would have sold..
Simple as that..
Plenty of very rich people out there..