PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket CRD injectors

rb30e
21st July 2016, 12:42 PM
Hi all,

I've seen these advertisements by baileys diesels selling aftermarket diesel stuff.

Gave em a call, they claim to have brand new Bosch CRD injectors that they have improved by coating the solenoid I'm guessing with some diamond carbon coating. At least that's what I think the guy was trying to tell me. They have three year warranty and only $350 bout $100 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen em.

Anyone had any experience with these guys?

Thanks

rb30e
21st July 2016, 12:58 PM
Just spoke with them again, apparently they have their 'own blueprinted' fuel pumps too. Have some Bosch internals but manufactured here in Oz. Also with three year warranty.

Their brand new ones are $800 compared to Bosch new ones for $1200 which they also sell.

MyGU8
21st July 2016, 04:27 PM
Hi all,

I've seen these advertisements by baileys diesels selling aftermarket diesel stuff.

Gave em a call, they claim to have brand new Bosch CRD injectors that they have improved by coating the solenoid I'm guessing with some diamond carbon coating. At least that's what I think the guy was trying to tell me. They have three year warranty and only $350 bout $100 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen em.

Anyone had any experience with these guys?

Thanks

It's actually diamond 'like' carbon.
Not sure, but I think Bosch has DLC coating already, but Baileys' injectors are coating the entire solenoid/needle coated compare to Bosch's coating only at the seatings.

BigRAWesty
21st July 2016, 08:37 PM
It's actually diamond 'like' carbon.
Not sure, but I think Bosch has DLC coating already, but Baileys' injectors are coating the entire solenoid/needle coated compare to Bosch's coating only at the seatings.
Yep. Father inlaw has just been threw all this with his Prado. . In the end it was an insurance job so factory yota ones went in..

GU8 is on the money about the coatings..
But it's a personal preference in the end from all the Pardo guys..

Magician
22nd August 2016, 06:01 PM
i assume that price is per injector ?

BigRAWesty
23rd August 2016, 09:19 PM
i assume that price is per injector ?
I woukd think so..