PDA

View Full Version : Something to get the milk with

threedogs
15th July 2016, 05:27 PM
Dont you love the retro look of these push bikes, would prefer bigger rubber but Heeey

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131549195424?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

taslucas
15th July 2016, 06:02 PM
Another thread started for a link you found? We all have eBay too

>>>tappin from tassie

mudnut
15th July 2016, 06:10 PM
That would have to be registered here in Vic as it is over the maximum engine capacity and power for an unregistered bike.

MudRunnerTD
15th July 2016, 06:16 PM
Another thread started for a link you found? We all have eBay too

>>>tappin from tassie

LOL, yeah but 3D has actually posted this and all his other threads with eBay links in the "Ebay and Gumtree Finds" section of the Forum....... ;) So there is actually nothing wrong with this. Drives me nuts sometimes too but at the end of the day that is what the section is for. The fact that most people use the "Whats New" button means that it looks like 3D is kind of spamming, Not his problem really, its the way we search.

:p

mudski
16th July 2016, 12:16 AM
LOL, yeah but 3D has actually posted this and all his other threads with eBay links in the "Ebay and Gumtree Finds" section of the Forum....... ;) So there is actually nothing wrong with this. Drives me nuts sometimes too but at the end of the day that is what the section is for. The fact that most people use the "Whats New" button means that it looks like 3D is kind of spamming, Not his problem really, its the way we search.

:p
Lol I don't think I have ever used the whats new button.

MudRunnerTD
16th July 2016, 12:25 AM
lol i don't think i have ever used the whats new button.

wow!!!!!!!! Your nearly the only one mate and you probably then don't notice the New Ebay threads

taslucas
16th July 2016, 08:47 AM
wow!!!!!!!! Your nearly the only one mate and you probably then don't notice the New Ebay threads
No what's new button in tappa. It just comes up in a timeline

>>>tappin from tassie

MudRunnerTD
16th July 2016, 10:43 AM
No what's new button in tappa. It just comes up in a timeline

>>>tappin from tassie

Yeah the Tomeline in Tappa is the same view as the What's New button. "Most recent activity"

Bacho86
16th July 2016, 12:19 PM
Lol I don't think I have ever used the whats new button.

How do you access then... Just go directly to threads you're interested in? Or is there another way that I've been missing out on?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hodge
16th July 2016, 12:25 PM
What's new button is the only way I ever access the forum. In fact the link is directly in my bookmark bar on the top of Chrome.
Always the latest threads... Easy.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68176&stc=1

mudski
16th July 2016, 03:36 PM
How do you access then... Just go directly to threads you're interested in? Or is there another way that I've been missing out on?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just go into the forum and browse through categories...

the evil twin
16th July 2016, 04:55 PM
That would have to be registered here in Vic as it is over the maximum engine capacity and power for an unregistered bike.

This one means you can get to the shop and back a lot quicker at 135 KPH so the Milk doesn't go off...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/135Kph-8Kw-Electric-e-Bike-Bicycle-KIT-8000w-60v-LiFePO4-Motorized-Motor-/322192714080?hash=item4b042ea960:g:HX4AAOSwZkJUUD1 H

mudnut
16th July 2016, 09:08 PM
The milk would be butter by the time I got it home at that speed, the roads are that rough around here!!

MudRunnerTD
16th July 2016, 09:33 PM
I just go into the forum and browse through categories...

No shit!!!! Mind blown! You must miss so much!!

mudski
16th July 2016, 10:35 PM
No shit!!!! Mind blown! You must miss so much!!

I'm not sure how to take that. Are you really that surprised? I'm a window shopper mate. I browse... Annnd. I don't even know if I miss so much too. Thats the way I've always done it.

MudRunnerTD
17th July 2016, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure how to take that. Are you really that surprised? I'm a window shopper mate. I browse... Annnd. I don't even know if I miss so much too. Thats the way I've always done it.

Nah all good mate, take as me pissing myself laughing. Crazy stuff mate. As a big contributed and daily lurker the "What's New" button will save you a Mountain of time mate. The What's new button will present you a list of everything that has happened since your last visit, in order. If you don't log out then all the stuff you have already looked at will be there too but the new stuff will be ahead of it. Get on it mate, it's a game changer.

mudski
17th July 2016, 09:09 PM
Nah all good mate, take as me pissing myself laughing. Crazy stuff mate. As a big contributed and daily lurker the "What's New" button will save you a Mountain of time mate. The What's new button will present you a list of everything that has happened since your last visit, in order. If you don't log out then all the stuff you have already looked at will be there too but the new stuff will be ahead of it. Get on it mate, it's a game changer.

Game changer! Well I better get onto it then ay!

jay see
18th July 2016, 06:25 AM
Go on mate, do it you won't look back.😎

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk