PDA

View Full Version : Check engine lamp.... GR 3,0 Di 2002 ( Europe )

Rob76
9th July 2016, 06:22 AM
Hi all !

Just got the check engine lamp illuminated.... GR 3,0 Di 2002
Have drained the filter, cleaned MAF, searched here for solutions, but no luck....
Just tried to read fault codes, but the check engine lamp just stays on. Have also tried with over 24 hours with disconnected batteries....

Anyone who have a clue to where to look next?

Rob

Rob76
9th July 2016, 06:24 AM
Also, I tried to bridge pin 1 and 8 with engine running, and it increased with 50-100 rpm when connected....

NissanGQ4.2
9th July 2016, 08:28 AM
Ive read Disconnect ECU for 10 or so minutes and check your earth leads

Rob76
9th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Ive read Disconnect ECU for 10 or so minutes and check your earth leads

Wouldnt disconnecting both batteries do the same as disconnecting the ECU? So I am back to earth leads then?

Avo
9th July 2016, 10:11 PM
if your earth are not up to scratch,you'll be chasing your tail....if you have tried other things,try your earths...

Rob76
9th July 2016, 11:15 PM
Hmmm ok..... Would be nice to have a diagram to follow then... Anybody know where to find one?

Avo
9th July 2016, 11:21 PM
yep top of the page,look at the headers saying manuals,click on that.then download..make sure you have checked your emails and verified your email address when you joined this site.

Rob76
9th July 2016, 11:43 PM
yep top of the page,look at the headers saying manuals,click on that.then download..make sure you have checked your emails and verified your email address when you joined this site.

Tried that, and can see the manuals, but nothing to download..... (cant click on then, and no download button....)
Are logged in, and have confirmed my email addy....

the evil twin
10th July 2016, 02:26 PM
Tried that, and can see the manuals, but nothing to download..... (cant click on then, and no download button....)
Are logged in, and have confirmed my email addy....

Hmmm, you are correct.
I just checked and there is no link or hot button that I can see either.
I'll report to the Mod's and see if it is a bug or finger trouble or if there is actually supposed to be links from that page

the evil twin
10th July 2016, 02:33 PM
In the interim, try here... http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software