PDA

View Full Version : Speedo and Tacho

siddy
3rd July 2016, 01:15 PM
Good Afternoon

Once the instrument panel has been removed, is it easy to switch the speedo and tacho from one instrument panel to the next?

Thanks in advance..

You're all the best..

Siddy..

mudnut
3rd July 2016, 06:40 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Please head over to the introductions and tell us a bit about yourself and your Patrol.

A bit more info regarding the year and engine of your patrol in the first post may get you the answers you need. In a GQ it is easy to swap components but I haven't had a chance to study a GU gauge cluster.

siddy
4th July 2016, 09:02 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Please head over to the introductions and tell us a bit about yourself and your Patrol.

A bit more info regarding the year and engine of your patrol in the first post may get you the answers you need. In a GQ it is easy to swap components but I haven't had a chance to study a GU gauge cluster.

Thanks mudnut, I should've been a little more specific in my question. It's a 2001 GU 3.0L turbo diesel wagon. A couple of globes had burnt out so I decided to replace them with LED's, only to find the circuit board on the back had burn marks around where the globes mount onto it. Also, I cracked the front plastic cover trying to get into the car with the instrument panel hanging next to the steering wheel.