PDA

View Full Version : Sold our business today yeehaa

macca
30th June 2016, 06:42 PM
It's the last day of the financial year and the last day for us running a small business plus me working as an electrician.
All the gear has gone to our tradesman of 13 years including his apprentiship, all that is left is the cheque to be deposited in our bank tomorrow.
Feel so good about it, the seed was planted 18 months ago and today it has all been done.
In a few weeks we are off to the centre of Australia for a 5 week holiday.
Life is so good.

Bigcol
30th June 2016, 06:56 PM
good stuff

a lot less to worry about now for you

AB
30th June 2016, 07:06 PM
Congrats Macca, enjoy the good times mate!!!

macca
30th June 2016, 07:43 PM
Cheers guys, it's going to be different.

The thing I really like is when the new phone rings it's a mate not a job to sort out.

And shed time during the week without guilt that I should be somewhere else!

Maxhead
30th June 2016, 07:49 PM
Nice one Macca! Time for that lap around mate after you get back from Simmo! Congrats btw:)

Sir Roofy
30th June 2016, 07:50 PM
Well done mate good times ahead 5weeks away wow you'll
be a new man when you get back

Rossco
30th June 2016, 08:19 PM
Nice one macca congrats mate, must be a big stress lifted. Yep can't wait for the desert is going to be quite something ☺ . .

jay see
30th June 2016, 08:22 PM
Good luck with the new adventurers mate.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

DX grunt
30th June 2016, 08:23 PM
Congrats, Macca. What an awesome feeling!

Take care and send the postcards, thick and fast. lol.

Take care out there.

Rossco

jack
30th June 2016, 08:28 PM
Wow, well done Macca,

Enjoy the next stage of your life, after the Madigan you won't know what to do with yourself (but that will only last a week or so).
Cheers mate, enjoy and we'll have to catch up.

macca
30th June 2016, 08:31 PM
Nice one macca congrats mate, must be a big stress lifted. Yep can't wait for the desert is going to be quite something ☺ . .

Well done mate good times ahead 5weeks away wow you'll
be a new man when you get back

Spending it with you blokes will make it so much better

macca
30th June 2016, 08:32 PM
Wow, well done Macca,

Enjoy the next stage of your life, after the Madigan you won't know what to do with yourself (but that will only last a week or so).
Cheers mate, enjoy and we'll have to catch up.

My oath Jack

NissanGQ4.2
30th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Congrats Ian ( Hope I remembered your name correctly )

Thinking out aloud here, when you get back from your holiday, you will have so much spare time I think you should consider building a 4wd park say somewhere around the Blue Mountains *L*

macca
30th June 2016, 09:44 PM
Congrats Ian ( Hope I remembered your name correctly )

Thinking out aloud here, when you get back from your holiday, you will have so much spare time I think you should consider building a 4wd park say somewhere around the Blue Mountains *L*

Got two i's to keep a close watch on whats going on.

How about a loop of the sisters so the Asian tourists get some pics of us Aussies at play?

Cheers Iain Macca

Cuppa
30th June 2016, 10:22 PM
Great news Macca. Been a long time coming. Great when a plan comes together. :)

Avo
1st July 2016, 12:09 AM
It's the last day of the financial year and the last day for us running a small business plus me working as an electrician.
All the gear has gone to our tradesman of 13 years including his apprentiship, all that is left is the cheque to be deposited in our bank tomorrow.
Feel so good about it, the seed was planted 18 months ago and today it has all been done.
Life is so good.

man so wish to be you right now........
have fun and take memories...travel safe....

macca
1st July 2016, 06:22 AM
Great news Macca. Been a long time coming. Great when a plan comes together. :)

Cheers Cuppa, we have had it relatively easy, poor Todd & Erin have be setting up licences, insurances etc and shelling out at every turn.
He couldn't wait for today to start earning to offset it all.

The plan has come together for all of us and we wish them nothing short of huge success.

macca
1st July 2016, 07:27 AM
man so wish to be you right now........
have fun and take memories...travel safe....

Cheers Avo,

Thought I might go on for 5 more years, but knew I'm not into the trade any more and wanted out before I got cranky or made a mistake.

Age is a bugger like that!

In 6 months I will look for something casual, less stressful, no paperwork and switch off at knock off time. Plus need to be able to travel when we want.

Have a few irons in the fire when the time comes.

I do like the look of our future.

Touses
1st July 2016, 09:06 AM
Congrats macca, enjoy the break!

..............(Psst. Wanna buy a timber yard?)

threedogs
1st July 2016, 10:13 AM
Safe travels , enjoy and take plenty of pics

Stropp
1st July 2016, 11:37 AM
good on you Macca and good luck with the trip, shame i cant get there, but enjoy a long healthy retirement.

Life is so good.

NissanGQ4.2
1st July 2016, 03:24 PM
Cheers Cuppa, we have had it relatively easy, poor Todd & Erin have be setting up licences, insurances etc and shelling out at every turn.
He couldn't wait for today to start earning to offset it all.

The plan has come together for all of us and we wish them nothing short of huge success.

You had me baffled for a min when you posted this Iian, my name is Todd and my partners name is Erin...... I was thinking 2 myself what are you on about...... *L*

NissanGQ4.2
1st July 2016, 03:26 PM
In 6 months I will look for something casual, less stressful, no paperwork and switch off at knock off time. Plus need to be able to travel when we want.

Sounds like a 4wd park in the Blue Mountains in the making, I can run it for you and you can casually rock up when you want *L*

macca
1st July 2016, 09:26 PM

All that firewood......um no

macca
1st July 2016, 09:28 PM
good on you Macca and good luck with the trip, shame i cant get there, but enjoy a long healthy retirement.

No worries Stropp, have a great trip to NZ and look after that scaphoid!

mudski
1st July 2016, 10:55 PM
Top stuff macca. Now time to enjoy life.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Plasnart
2nd July 2016, 10:50 AM
Life is so good.

Congrats macca. Hope you really relax and enjoy things to come.

I might be interested Tousy. Can it be delivered to Vic? :D

Touses
2nd July 2016, 01:26 PM
Congrats macca. Hope you really relax and enjoy things to come.

I might be interested Tousy. Can it be delivered to Vic? :D

With a large number of huge trucks anything can be done! :wink: