PDA

View Full Version : New Here. Hi..

scotty83
17th April 2011, 05:28 PM
My name is Scott, i live in Hillcrest, QLD. (South of Brisbane). I am a hands-on Information Technology Manager.

Drive an 05 ST 3.0L. Pretty stock. Have added:
Dual battery
Ironman Constant load shocks and springs 2" lift.
Prodigy 3 Trailer Brake Controller

In the middle of a DIY Camper/Box trailer build.

Have been looking around this site and it seems really great. Thanks to all the guys & girls that set it up and keep it running.

Clunk
17th April 2011, 05:44 PM
g'day Scott, welcome aboard mate, would love to see some pics of your rig if you get the chance..

timbar
17th April 2011, 05:47 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

YNOT
17th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Scott, good to have another Brissy southsider.
The Brisbane forum members are very active with trips and meet ups, we had a BBQ at Alex Hills just yesterday. Visit the forum regularly to see when the next trip or meet up is, you won't have to wait long to meet a great bunch of like minded down to earth people.

Some of us are also members of the QLD Nissan Patrol club.

Tony

GUtsy ute
17th April 2011, 05:53 PM
Hi Scott,
Welcome to the forum, I am a new member myself and live next door in Forestdale.
Everyone on here is very friendly and more than willing to share info and advice.
Hope you find it as useful and entertaining as I have.
Great bunch of people.
Cheers Gavin

Lets see some pics of your camper build up please!

katwoman
17th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum, Scott. If you cant find what you're looking for here it doesn't exist.

scotty83
17th April 2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks everyone. I will get some pics up soon. Tony i will definitely be keeping an eye out for the next gathering.

Bigrig
17th April 2011, 06:15 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

AB
17th April 2011, 06:35 PM
welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Would love to hear about the camper trailer build too mate if you get a chance. Been thinking of somthing similar myself.

Maxhead
17th April 2011, 06:49 PM
G'Day Scott, welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
17th April 2011, 08:29 PM
G'day Scott

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there

Ross
DX grunt

growler2058
17th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Gday mate theyre agood friendly mob here full of hekpful info and advice welcome aboard

Finly Owner
17th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Scott. Look forward to meeting you soon. Where do you work?

Tim

Dark 1
17th April 2011, 10:24 PM
Welcome mate, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

molongmick
17th April 2011, 10:27 PM
G'day Scott, welcome to forum of all forums, great people, lots of information and some good laughs.

nowoolies
17th April 2011, 10:48 PM
g`day Scott
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
picccies we want piccies

wildgu6
17th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Welcome aboard Scott,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Bob
18th April 2011, 08:05 AM
Welcome Scott Feel free to join in the conversations and enjoy

Dhuck
18th April 2011, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Scott. Another member around the corner. This is getting monotonous. I have lost count of the members in the logan area. Or is it that I can't count.

rfrom7inoz
18th April 2011, 11:21 PM
Welcome to the forum!

mrcrazydude
20th April 2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forum!

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:53 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul