PDA

View Full Version : Hazard lights stuck on

jcwbute
19th June 2016, 07:57 PM
Hi all help needed with this one I moved car today tb45 gu 98 mod and parked shutdown and about 10 mins later noticed blinkers or hazard lights are stuck on not flashing just on and car is locked no key in ignition
Happened few weeks ago in middle of night I checked fuses under bonnet and in car and wiggled all relays and all was good now it's done it again and I've disconnected battery for now as its pissing down
Haven't done anything electrical recently so has me stumped
Cheers guys

Get out and get it dirty

Yendor
19th June 2016, 08:29 PM
Do you have keyless entry or an aftermarket alarm fitted?

Try removing the hazard light fuse. It's in the fuse box under the bonnet and see if this turns the lights off.

Are lights on both sides on?

jcwbute
19th June 2016, 09:10 PM
No keyless or alarm bog stock st model and I have pulled those fuses out one by one and made no difference but motor was running when I did that but blinkers wouldn't flash but with lights on parkers got brighter when I flicked blinker arm on left or right but blinkers didn't flash just stayed on
Any yes all indicator lights stay on until I disconnect battery

Get out and get it dirty

jcwbute
20th June 2016, 12:43 AM
Went out and checked again and found a relay with water all thru it dripping from intrusion bar under dash so I guess my windscreen is leaking too changed relay out and moved wiring and lights went back out and seems to be good now maybe should have posted in what makes you angry thread instead grrr

Get out and get it dirty.