PDA

View Full Version : wiring diagrams

fordfalcon04
16th April 2011, 10:29 PM
hi my name is micheal
i have recently bought a 2001 nissan patrol gu 11 ST i am fitting a power cable for a power winch for a boat and was looking for a copy of wiring diagrams to help with some connections

AB
16th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Michael, the manuals in the forum should have what you are after but you'll need to get 25 posts before you are able to download it.

Feel free to ask any questions, welcome some new members, join in some conversations and you'll be able to get the manual in no time.

Enjoy!

YNOT
16th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Michael.

We have wiring diagrams in the workshop manuals which are available for download after you have 25 posts up. Join in a few conversations, comment on a few members rigs etc etc, and you'll have 25 posts up in no time.

Tony

the evil twin
16th April 2011, 11:19 PM
ROFL... AB beat ya in a photo finish Tony... maybe get a faster keyboard.

Can you Turbo a keyboard?

AB
16th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Not sure about the keyboard but my mouse is turbo'd and leaves skiddys on the desk...lol

molongmick
16th April 2011, 11:30 PM
Not sure about the keyboard but my mouse is turbo'd and leaves skiddys on the desk...lol

LOL, good one Andy

YNOT
16th April 2011, 11:31 PM
ROFL... AB beat ya in a photo finish Tony... maybe get a faster keyboard.

Can you Turbo a keyboard?

Yep he beat me that time!
I had to send my laptop back to Sydney yesterday so I'm on my wifes computer, i don't like this keyboard.

Tony

Maxhead
17th April 2011, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forum Michael

wildgu6
17th April 2011, 11:05 PM
Another from the great state, Welcome aboard Micheal,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Dont forget to vote in the poll, which state you live in, can find in general disc' section.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
17th April 2011, 11:08 PM
Yep he beat me that time!
I had to send my laptop back to Sydney yesterday so I'm on my wifes computer, i don't like this keyboard.

Tony
Again?????

Finly Owner
17th April 2011, 11:09 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Michael, and we hope by the time you do 25 posts you'll like us enought o stick around.

Tim

Clunk
18th April 2011, 12:41 AM
g'day mate, they're a good crew on here mate, loads of larffs n knowledge, stick around and you might enjoy......

mrcrazydude
20th April 2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate!

Dhuck
20th April 2011, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Michael

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:51 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul