PDA

View Full Version : H4 globe time....

mudski
14th June 2016, 09:56 PM
So my new Depo headlights arrived today to replace my HID Projected headlamps. :( I'm not up to speed with whats around in H4's these days. Without upgrading the loom, whats the best to look at? If I can get something with a white light, much like the HID the better. Arctic Blue I think Narva make. Anything better out there?

Winnie
14th June 2016, 09:56 PM
Why are you replacing the projected HIDs?

the evil twin
14th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Narva Intense mate... I hate them but if you want 'white' in a H4 thats the one

mudski
14th June 2016, 10:10 PM
Why are you replacing the projected HIDs?
Need to for the engineers. I dont want to, but I dont think I'll put them back in. I can see the fuzz getting their back up if i ever got pulled over and I show them that the car is engineered. I can just see them thinking what can we find... 35's, yeah I'll run the gauntlet with but if everything else is good.... The coppers are getting closer into the outer burbs where I live and booking more 4wds around here.

Narva Intense mate... I hate them but if you want 'white' in a H4 thats the one

Why do you hate them? I hate the warm light normal H4's give. I suppose only because I'm used to HID's though...

Hodge
14th June 2016, 10:11 PM
I have the Philips crystal vision white and love them.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

the evil twin
14th June 2016, 10:15 PM
Why do you hate them? I hate the warm light normal H4's give. I suppose only because I'm used to HID's though...

I don't mind them on mine, I hate them on any other bugger coming towards me when it is raining, foggy or the road is wet,