PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

WA-Waz
10th June 2016, 02:32 PM
G'day All,
Have just signed up as I've started doing some mods to my wagon and was surfing the web for information. So far I have found this forum to be an absolute wealth of knowledge, I would like to thank all those for posting their experiences and "instructions" for doing some of the mods, what works and what doesn't.

I own a 2002 GU 3.0ltr and am quite enjoying the experience of modding it (even though my budget has been destroyed :D )

thanks again, and look forward to being apart of this community.
Warren

4bye4
10th June 2016, 02:37 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum Warren. OMG not another 3ltr that hasn't gone bang. LOL woul will see what I mean when you read some other threads.

WA-Waz
10th June 2016, 02:47 PM
Hi 4bye4,
No it hasn't gone kaboom!! yet thankfully (touching wood). I've got a couple of NADS mods to do and they're probably the most important (EGT & Boost gauges). I do get what you mean though, I have a couple of large trips planned so will make sure these are done prior to them kicking off... ;-)
Not that this'll stop it, but it all helps hey.

Touses
10th June 2016, 02:47 PM
G'day Warren and welcome!

4bye4
10th June 2016, 02:52 PM
Hi 4bye4,
No it hasn't gone kaboom!! yet thankfully (touching wood). I've got a couple of NADS mods to do and they're probably the most important (EGT & Boost gauges). I do get what you mean though, I have a couple of large trips planned so will make sure these are done prior to them kicking off... ;-)
Not that this'll stop it, but it all helps hey.

All good mate its just that there has been some discussion recently where some think that carefull driving will stop the grenade and others think that they all go bang as you drive them out of the showroom. Im just stirrin as I have one myself and all good so far.

WA-Waz
10th June 2016, 03:05 PM
hahaha Love it, I'll have a browse and see what I can find, I'm sure it'll keep me entertained for a bit.

Gday Touses :icon_driving:

threedogs
10th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Hello Warren and welcome to the forum, dont forget to start a build thread
in the members ride section, jump in anytime ,,,ask anything you like and most
of all enjoy,,,,,lol

WA-Waz
10th June 2016, 05:36 PM
Hi Threedogs, I'll check out the members rides and may start my own. there is so much here, where to start.....
cheers

Dhuck
10th June 2016, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Makka
11th June 2016, 01:17 PM
g'day and welcome to the nut house

WA-Waz
12th June 2016, 07:34 PM
Thanks guys. Had a good weekend, installed HPD intercooler, catch can and MAF housing, under bonnet starting to look real bling 😉😉

threedogs
12th June 2016, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys. Had a good weekend, installed HPD intercooler, catch can and MAF housing, under bonnet starting to look real bling 😉😉

Might want to start a build thread for your Patrol as a reference for all mods done.
Its in the Members ride section, lol

growler2058
13th June 2016, 09:58 AM
G'day Waz welcome aboard mate

Mrme4u
25th June 2016, 06:55 PM
Welcome mate

supadupaac
4th July 2016, 05:45 PM
welcome mate dont worry about the budget

Clunk
9th August 2016, 11:14 PM