PDA

View Full Version : Hi again

brooks
16th April 2011, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone hows things going. I have now ordered my engine and I am just waiting for it to arrive, I cant wait forit to get here. so I can get it in and go 4wding again.I am just wandering if I should run it in first or if I can use the bush to run it in. While it is off road I am going to ude this oppertunity to install my turbo timer and my new dash mount uhf. (thanks heaps mum and dad for bying them for me). I also need some new shockies but am not sure which ones to get as my budget is limited from having to replace the engine and all but I also dont want to buy cheap crap that cant hack the pace.

Bigrig
16th April 2011, 12:16 PM
Hi everyone hows things going. I have now ordered my engine and I am just waiting for it to arrive, I cant wait forit to get here. so I can get it in and go 4wding again.I am just wandering if I should run it in first or if I can use the bush to run it in. While it is off road I am going to ude this oppertunity to install my turbo timer and my new dash mount uhf. (thanks heaps mum and dad for bying them for me). I also need some new shockies but am not sure which ones to get as my budget is limited from having to replace the engine and all but I also dont want to buy cheap crap that cant hack the pace.

Top stuff mate!! Make sure you throw up a build thread with photos! I'd be running it in for at least a couple of hundred and then changing oils again - from there, get amongst it!!!!

AB
16th April 2011, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

timbar
16th April 2011, 05:16 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

big_fletch
16th April 2011, 07:37 PM
Can't wait to see the build pics mate, welcome to the forum and enjoy

Fletcha

Maxhead
16th April 2011, 08:34 PM
Looking forward to the build up pics mate...welcome