PDA

View Full Version : Im on foxtel

Forced Offroad
16th April 2011, 12:22 AM
well if you love Boxing (like me) and have foxtel, yep i was finally on T.V.... a few boys out of my area were going for Aussie titles (QLD Logan City lads)..... NOT LIKE THE CRAP THE OTHER NIGHT WITH THE MAN & WOODS. I mean real boxing.
My man Omar "boom boom"Shaick didn't get there, but went 8 rounds with 5 time defending champ. had him on points but he got a good one on the jaw that shook him a bit, and couldn't get his feet back in the 10sec or less they give you...Good start only a few pro fights and second loss (but should be one loss).....

BUt back to me on T.V..
I did have a rum in my hand but I wont to say sorry to you all.... because....
# i didn't cry
# I didn't say "this is the hero of the dish"
# I did not say the word "Joureny"

But will say this..."why did I have so many Rums, I got to work in the morning... :p

Clunk
16th April 2011, 12:40 AM
so when was that on then and what channel, or is still yet to come on?

Forced Offroad
16th April 2011, 01:17 AM
so when was that on then and what channel, or is still yet to come on?

live fox 1 tonight..... its over now,..It was good to hear the same commentators say, tonight is real boxing. Not like the other night with that crap..where to bloke in the worse boxing fight walked away with a bucket load of money....
Anyways some real good talent coming through.... they were the under card boys that want to go to the Olympic, and cant if you turn pro... So Aus boxing will strong again....

Clunk
16th April 2011, 02:41 AM
I must admit, I used to enjoy watching the boxing but haven't seen any for years, the missus hates it, so don't get the chance to watch it now.

AB
16th April 2011, 07:46 AM
I don't have Foxtel but love my boxing too and if theres any good fights coming up my brother and I just find a pub thats playing it...lol

Finly Owner
17th April 2011, 11:38 PM
live fox 1 tonight..... its over now,..It was good to hear the same commentators say, tonight is real boxing. Not like the other night with that crap..where to bloke in the worse boxing fight walked away with a bucket load of money....
Anyways some real good talent coming through.... they were the under card boys that want to go to the Olympic, and cant if you turn pro... So Aus boxing will strong again....
I can feel some free tickets in the air??????
Tim

Clunk
18th April 2011, 01:31 AM
I can feel some free tickets in the air??????
Tim

and some free flights??????? hahahaha