PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Setsujoku
14th April 2011, 11:26 PM
G'day,
Just thought that I'd drop a quick line to say hi, and introduce myself.
Have recently picked up a 2000 3.0l turbo diesel, that we will use as an every day car, but main aim of it will be for outback trips, that usually have a fairly heavy geocaching theme to them.
We are from Athelstone, in South Australia, and have a little, but not much experience in 4wd'ing, so keen to learn, and get up to speed!

YNOT
14th April 2011, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Tony

timbar
14th April 2011, 11:34 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Setsujoku
14th April 2011, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Tony

Cheers.

Like I mentioned, we like to Geocache, and whilst we do the more suburban caches, we much more enjoy getting out and seeing some awesome parts of the state.
Last year we completed an 8 day trip up Googs track, and then continued north to Oodnadata, before heading back south again, coming home via The Flinders. It's trips like this that we bought the patrol for. :Yahoo!:

Finly Owner
14th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

DX grunt
15th April 2011, 12:00 AM
G'day mate

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you hear.

If you can spare Easter off next year, there's a forum meet up at Loveday's in South OZ and you're invited.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

growler2058
15th April 2011, 05:12 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great to see another crow eater on board they're a good friendly mob here full of useful info and advice. We got a forum meet up at loveday near barmera easter next year check out the threads hopefully you can make it

AB
15th April 2011, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new purchase!

Feel free to ask any questions and join the conversations.

Dhuck
15th April 2011, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Maxhead
15th April 2011, 07:32 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
15th April 2011, 07:35 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

my third 256
15th April 2011, 07:41 AM
hi and welcome another adladian am at saunders george for easter if not doing anything sunday pay us a visit
doing the track that day
stephen

Nobby
15th April 2011, 08:18 AM
welcome to the forum. I just joined yesterday and already I have had help with a problem with the patrol. Very Friendly and helpful.

Bob
15th April 2011, 08:46 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

Sir Roofy
15th April 2011, 09:53 AM
welcome aboard and join in

Dark 1
16th April 2011, 08:52 AM
Welcome mate, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

Clunk
16th April 2011, 11:44 AM
g'day mate, welcome aboard

nowoolies
16th April 2011, 12:35 PM
g`day mate
\welcombe on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

wildgu6
17th April 2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome aboard buddy, Great to have another from the great state on board. Dont forget to vote in the which state your from poll, in gen' disc' section.
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:54 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul