PDA

View Full Version : where can i get paint pen from

lovejones
10th May 2016, 04:20 PM
so i have looked on the net, not much help unless you have a black or a white car.

i have to rust spots from stone chips and a few other small areas such as inside the door frame i want to clean up and cure.

does anyone know where you can get paint pens from, mine is the pearl green beige so not an easy colour to find so it appears.

4bye4
10th May 2016, 05:09 PM
Get the colour code from your compliance plate and try supercheap. If not a pen you might get a small tin of matching paint and a fin brush - and heaps of patience.

AD07
10th May 2016, 05:47 PM
Also, if the brush you get supplied in the small tin is a bit wide for small stone-chips, just use a tooth-pick a dab it in the chip to gradually build up the paint.

lovejones
10th May 2016, 07:11 PM
cheers for the replies, appreciated

i have the colour code, i just cant find anywhere that has the colour, am waiting on nissan to get back to me as to if they can get me the paint.

AD07
11th May 2016, 04:22 PM
cheers for the replies, appreciated

i have the colour code, i just cant find anywhere that has the colour, am waiting on nissan to get back to me as to if they can get me the paint.

I got mine from here...
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-Auto-Touch-Up-Paint-50ml-Pulsar-Dualis-X-Trail-Patrol-Pathfinder-Navara-/272031339502?var=&hash=item3f5654d3ee:m:mXWidHfeewgKlWZTsxGyf-g

Wine_maker
27th May 2016, 12:05 PM
Hi mate!
Try to find it in the hobby shops. Modellers use it for painting small parts of scale models.

strider
11th August 2016, 02:05 AM
Go to your local paint supplier. Inspirations or Paint Place for example. They can do them in tins or cans or small pens.