PDA

View Full Version : Kiaora, from another kiwi!

Trenny
9th May 2016, 06:40 PM
Hey Guys,

My name is Hugh, I'm a kiwi 22 and in the NZ Army which can make it very difficult to work on my truck at times. I have a 1992 Safari td42t lwb hi top, currently undergoing manual conversion and throwing in a rear diff lock which will be finished this weekend. Also love my Series Land Rovers and have a couple of those just for tinkering. I used to race motorbikes seriously so always down to chat motorbikes as well. Slowly building my safari up and always looking for advice/tips so this forum looks awesome.
Feel free to say Hi I end up all over NZ and always up for a beer/drive.

Cheers Hugh

growler2058
9th May 2016, 07:00 PM
G'day Hugh, welcome aboard mate

AB
9th May 2016, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

DX grunt
9th May 2016, 07:10 PM
G'day Hugh.

Welcome to the forum and great to see another young fella on here with goals and ambitions for his Patrol.

What and how are you going to set it up like - eg, a camper, a mud enthuasist etc.

Take care over there.

Rossco.

PS, if you're looking for a camper idea set up, click onto my link for some ideas.

4bye4
9th May 2016, 07:12 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

Plasnart
9th May 2016, 07:55 PM
Gday hugh welcome mate. Would love to see pics of your safari! Theres also a "show us your motor bike" thread which might be up your alley too. Feel free to post and ask anything its a great community here.

macca
9th May 2016, 08:23 PM
Tēnā koe Hugh

Trenny
10th May 2016, 07:28 AM
Cheers Guys,

Thanks for all the help will defiantly be checking out the motorbike section.
Going for the capable tourer/camper for my truck. Big fan of kayaking, hunting and a bit of mountaineering so looking for a truck that can get me anywhere and be a base for activities. DX Grunt Thanks I definitely need some ideas for the camper side of it. Very Jealous of all the 4x4 support in Aus.

I will try and get some photos up in the near future.

Hugh

Dhuck
10th May 2016, 08:26 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Touses
10th May 2016, 08:28 AM
G'day Hugh, welcome!

threedogs
10th May 2016, 09:48 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum enjoy,