Corner if you were facing the car head on,
my personal opinion would be rocker cover gasket but still so unsure
Anybody have any idea can't upload photos which
Is no great help either "my apologies "

Booked in to see a mechanic but busy as so can't see him till the 17th
Of next month

4bye4
21st April 2016, 06:05 PM
I had oil pooling where you are talking and it was the hose off the intercooler at the rear spraying oil which was hitting the bottom of the I/C cover and running down and dripping off the cover.

Rsayers
21st April 2016, 07:31 PM
I had oil pooling where you are talking and it was the hose off the intercooler at the rear spraying oil which was hitting the bottom of the I/C cover and running down and dripping off the cover.

Just had a look mate the leak is definitely directly under the rocker cover
Right up front in front of the fan.

4bye4
21st April 2016, 07:33 PM
Sorry mate my bad I pictured the wrong end of the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col.T
21st April 2016, 07:53 PM
G'day R man.
Reckon you're on track with the clean up and watch.
Can't think of anything which could leak engine oil in that place and must say it'd be a bit surprising (well to me at least) to have a directional spray from the rocker cover ending up there.
Maybe, just maybe, if the engine bay was a bit grotty, any other fluids could end up looking like oil but as long as all, ALL fluid levels are holding up O.K. just wait and keep a close watch.
Luck,
Col

Rsayers
21st April 2016, 09:21 PM
G'day R man.
Reckon you're on track with the clean up and watch.
Can't think of anything which could leak engine oil in that place and must say it'd be a bit surprising (well to me at least) to have a directional spray from the rocker cover ending up there.
Maybe, just maybe, if the engine bay was a bit grotty, any other fluids could end up looking like oil but as long as all, ALL fluid levels are holding up O.K. just wait and keep a close watch.
Luck,
Col

Gday and cheers

Yea idk but it definitely isn't spraying
But is dripping from under rocker cover directl under the engine oil cap
Checked the cap is on tight no cross threading that's why
I'm leaning towards rocker cover gasket but I'm no mechanic so can't say for sure. 👍🏻

shai.dawson
1st May 2016, 12:02 PM
mine is leaking from my cooler :( it seems to be a common thing

Rsayers
1st May 2016, 08:10 PM
Cheers guys found the problem, was coming from rocker cover gasket was in good nick but there was a piece of hard silicon stuck in between rocker cover and head leaving a void.

Cheers for the help guys 👍🏻