PDA

View Full Version : Worst product ever

threedogs
11th April 2016, 07:07 PM
They'll do anything to get around the law,
Its easy DONT TEXT an dont be a dick
go out and by a Blue Ant tool, no excuse these days
not to have a blue tooth device in your Vehicle

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Steering-Wheel-Bike-Clip-Mount-Holder-Cradle-Mobile-Smart-Cell-Phone-GPS-/161584656756?tfrom=151753976883&tpos=top&ttype=price&talgo=undefined

Rossco
11th April 2016, 07:24 PM
Looks good to me they its safe "the device is highly compact steering wheel can be moved, there is no safety risk". Must be fine then! ! It's also 100 percent band new, not like some if the 90 something ones. . .

the evil twin
11th April 2016, 07:27 PM
How in the wide world of sport are you supposed to see the Speedo with that wacking great POS in the way

threedogs
11th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Ive seen ppl with a phone Velcroed to their fore arms LOL

Rossco
11th April 2016, 07:31 PM
How in the wide world of sport are you supposed to see the Speedo with that wacking great POS in the way
You could use a speedo app then you wouldn't need it. . .

Bigcol
11th April 2016, 07:33 PM
thats because its for Bikes, and you dont need to see the speedo on a bike.............

Car Steering Wheel Bike Clip Mount Holder Cradle For Mobile Smart Cell Phone GPS

actually
looks kinda like the one I saw in a police car this afternoon on the way home..................except his was black, not red...........

Clunk
11th April 2016, 07:45 PM
They'll do anything to get around the law,
Its easy DONT TEXT an dont be a dick
go out and by a Blue Ant tool, no excuse these days
not to have a blue tooth device in your Vehicle

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Steering-Wheel-Bike-Clip-Mount-Holder-Cradle-Mobile-Smart-Cell-Phone-GPS-/161584656756?tfrom=151753976883&tpos=top&ttype=price&talgo=undefined
I don't have a blue tooth device in my car but then again, I don't answer/make calls when I'm driving. That's what the missus is for [emoji12] ........ and if she's not in the car, then stiff shit, the caller has to wait until I can be bothered to call back

Bigcol
11th April 2016, 07:51 PM
I don't have a blue tooth device in my car but then again, I don't answer/make calls when I'm driving. That's what the missus is for [emoji12] ........ and if she's not in the car, then stiff shit, the caller has to wait until I can be bothered to call back

samies, keep getting told off because I never answer my phone
but its for MY convenience, not theirs......

mudnut
11th April 2016, 08:21 PM

You don't need the speedo with the gps function on:P

The only problem I can see with it is the directions will be upside down when the wheel is turned so you would be forever hanging U turns.

Hodge
11th April 2016, 08:29 PM
Driving trucks at work and being elevated, I get to see this kind of stupidity all the time. Especially as I'm stuck on the citylink every morning now in peak hour so at crawling speed, cars all around me, you get to see exactly whats going on.
And YES, I have seen an iPad or something strapped to the steering wheel twice...

megatexture
11th April 2016, 09:25 PM
Driving trucks at work and being elevated, I get to see this kind of stupidity all the time. Especially as I'm stuck on the citylink every morning now in peak hour so at crawling speed, cars all around me, you get to see exactly whats going on.
And YES, I have seen an iPad or something strapped to the steering wheel twice...

Next time smack the front of the car with a sledge and set off there airbag.

These things are illegal surely as they will get in the way, Even my steering ball I have on my wheel is illegal so the pigs tell me

Avo
11th April 2016, 11:43 PM
He's not bullshitting either....i tried to ring him and no answer....no reply for over an hour.....was in his way to get fush and chups...didn't bother checking his phone till he funished his tea......what a cork

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Avo
11th April 2016, 11:44 PM
He's not bullshitting either....i tried to ring him and no answer....no reply for over an hour.....was in his way to get fush and chups...didn't bother checking his phone till he funished his tea......what a cork

Ah fuck that all went wrong

Avo
11th April 2016, 11:44 PM
Ah ko it works...cuntz fyckrd

mudski
12th April 2016, 12:05 PM
I saw a female P plater talking on her phone whilst driving. It was a 7inch tablet she was holding! Wtf! Make it obvious a little more you dumb sh!t.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

taslucas
12th April 2016, 12:48 PM
If you can't text with one hand and drink beer while overtaking then you shouldn't be behind the wheel

>>>tappin from tassie

4bye4
12th April 2016, 12:49 PM
Can't understand why they have a special law about talking on a phone, or in fact in WA touching your phone while driving. It is already covered by dangerous driving or careless driving. That covers usuing your phone or writing a letter or whatever. What next "failing to turn on your left indicator when turning left" and another one for right turns. Multiple charges for roundabouts?

Clunk
12th April 2016, 02:58 PM
Can't understand why they have a special law about talking on a phone, or in fact in WA touching your phone while driving. It is already covered by dangerous driving or careless driving. That covers usuing your phone or writing a letter or whatever. What next "failing to turn on your left indicator when turning left" and another one for right turns. Multiple charges for roundabouts?
Don't forget the pricks who indicate left or right before they get to a roundabout, when they're going straight ahead

Robo
12th April 2016, 03:06 PM
I'd me a millionaire with $1 for every driver I see with a phone to their ear.

threedogs
12th April 2016, 04:01 PM
But its legal here to talk on a UHF work that one out

4bye4
12th April 2016, 05:35 PM
But its legal here to talk on a UHF work that one out

Shhhh. Don't tempt fate and give the aithorities yet another reason to target 4wd owners.

threedogs
12th April 2016, 05:37 PM
Shhhh. Don't tempt fate and give the aithorities yet another reason to target 4wd owners.

SSSHHHHhhhh is right Mums the word eh

NP99
14th April 2016, 10:33 AM
It's legal to be an idiot too :-)