PDA

View Full Version : Un fcking believable!

LouisNel
6th April 2016, 03:40 AM
Its been more than a week everyday looking a service manual where i can see my cam timing and ignition timing for my Nissan Patrol TB45E!!
Ive got everything for ZD30,TB48DE,TB42,TD42 u name it! but nowhere on the god damn internet can i find a free one for my TB45E!
Every where i go, i must Pay or do some stupid shit to get it!

Finally found one here on this site but again! Must register 1st..... anyway did it blah blah, next thing i see, Oh you cant download must post 25 times....
Is the fcking TB45E so special that u have to work for that manual?? Like i said above.. i have one for all other engines!! just not mine!

Any you guys can cancel or ban me i don't mind, did not want anyone to touch my car besides me but i guess i'l have to take it to Nissan 2morow... cant wait longer honestly this is stupid!
25 posts my ass!

macca
6th April 2016, 05:47 AM
See ya :animierte-smilies-f

growler2058
6th April 2016, 06:13 AM
Its been more than a week everyday looking a service manual where i can see my cam timing and ignition timing for my Nissan Patrol TB45E!!
Ive got everything for ZD30,TB48DE,TB42,TD42 u name it! but nowhere on the god damn internet can i find a free one for my TB45E!

Finally found one here on this site but again! Must register 1st..... anyway did it blah blah, next thing i see, Oh you cant download must post 25 times....
Is the fcking TB45E so special that u have to work for that manual?? Like i said above.. i have one for all other engines!! just not mine!

Any you guys can cancel or ban me i don't mind, did not want anyone to touch my car besides me but i guess i'l have to take it to Nissan 2morow... cant wait longer honestly this is stupid!
25 posts my ass!

You nob head! You could have got the answer straight away by asking the forum. But you've proved you're a dick. Hope Nissan charge you a mootsa hahahhaha
Not gunna ban ya yet so everyone can see what a nob you are. Someone may even have pity on you and tell you anyway or pm it to you. Wont be me, and i know exactly what you're after. FOff

BigRAWesty
6th April 2016, 06:16 AM
Bahahaha..
Not hard mate to welcome 24 other people..

And if you bothered maybe asking I'm sure a member or 2 would have kindly assisted with either directions or a page copy of the manual.
And then would have helped with any other questions you may have had..

24 more posts would take maybe 15 mins.. all ya gotta do is welcome a few and not spam..

But after a welcome like that...
See Ya Later...
Impatient $#*&......

Bloodyaussie
6th April 2016, 07:17 AM
I bet you ring your mother a lot telling her how unfair things are and how its never your fault..... grow up.

Dhuck
6th April 2016, 07:17 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Bye bye

jff45
6th April 2016, 07:21 AM
Age of entitlement.. breeds that kind of attitude

Sir Roofy
6th April 2016, 07:34 AM
stupid wont get far in life like that mate

BYE

growler2058
6th April 2016, 07:35 AM
I bet you ring your mother a lot telling her how infair things are and how its never your fault..... grow up.

"Unfair" mate bwahahahahahaa

Maxhead
6th April 2016, 07:37 AM
What a farking tosser. Un-fcking believable!

taslucas
6th April 2016, 07:38 AM
Jesus mate. You put more effort and words into 1 post than most people put into the 25 posts needed to get the manual.
You sound like a whingeing bitch.

>>>tappin from tassie

Bloodyaussie
6th April 2016, 08:30 AM
"Unfair" mate bwahahahahahaa

Bloody fat fingers..lol

Kimbo63
6th April 2016, 08:47 AM
Hahaha guess what I'm looking at right now mr fcking

Touses
6th April 2016, 08:49 AM

25 posts my ass!

Sword swallower!

Maxhead
6th April 2016, 09:00 AM
Sword swallower!

I think you mean cock swallower

Rossco
6th April 2016, 09:44 AM
Age of entitlement.. breeds that kind of attitude
Yes too true unfortunatly. What a great way to start off with people you don't know at all. You are a knob good luck with it. . .

Clunk
6th April 2016, 09:46 AM
Well seeing as you've asked sooooo nicely, I'll happily send you a copy

jack
6th April 2016, 09:50 AM

25 posts my ass!

Gez I have to agree with you, it's just not fair is it.
I don't need the manual but I really feel your pain as I've been through something similar just yesterday. Would you believe it I had to wait for two other people before I could order my skinny soy vegetarian latte.
Life wasn't meant to be easy, just not fair.

jcwbute
6th April 2016, 09:53 AM
Wow what a knob

Get out and get it dirty

4bye4
6th April 2016, 09:54 AM
This says it all.

jay see
6th April 2016, 09:58 AM
You searched for a week and couldn't spend 10 mins, you probably could have find it yourself if you looked.

We don't need dicks like you.

Fark off and stay out.

TPC
6th April 2016, 09:59 AM

25 posts my ass!

We get a lot of W@NKERS come on here but you would have to take the prize as being the biggest of all.
Goodbye.

the evil twin
6th April 2016, 10:27 AM
ROFLMAO... dude, your a dick!

I know everyone tells you that and you don't believe them but by virtue of the overwhelming opinion of a diverse sample of humanity, it is now proven by your own hand that you are, indeed, a dick.

Betcha you got up from your Poota, punched your missus, kicked your dog and burst into tears.

P.S. thanks for helping me with my post count tho...

Enthree
6th April 2016, 11:09 AM
What a top bloke

threedogs
6th April 2016, 11:13 AM
what sort of courtesy is that, not at my camp fire buddy bye Bye Blah BLAH BLAH

TimE
6th April 2016, 11:43 AM
Sell the Patrol and buy a Toymota .......... and yes if you divorce your wife she is still your sister ....... nob

threedogs
6th April 2016, 11:45 AM
You could apologize and ask like a human being and not like Lord Zod :superman 3:lol
I have what you want right in front of me, but you're not worthy with that outburst.
In all my time here I've never come across a dick like you ever, I really mean that and Ive met
heaps of ppls, WOW really all that in one post. seek help,
I see you dont say where you're from

Cuppa
6th April 2016, 01:40 PM

25 posts my ass!

Thanks so much for such a great first/last post. Great entertainment value. Without it I would’t have been able to read all the amusing responses you’ve drawn. Shame no-one offered the info you wanted.

ova50
6th April 2016, 02:38 PM
Part Quote:
[Quote] "Every where i go, i must Pay or do some stupid shit to get it!"

Hmmm! Pay or do some stupid shit. Easy to see which choice you opted for.....:clownredpuff:

Clunk
6th April 2016, 02:59 PM
Thanks so much for such a great first/last post. Great entertainment value. Without it I would’t have been able to read all the amusing responses you’ve drawn. Shame no-one offered the info you wanted.
Hey I offered..... [emoji12]

ova50
6th April 2016, 03:01 PM

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2016, 03:44 PM
I bet you ring your mother a lot telling her how unfair things are and how its never your fault..... grow up.

I'm guessing he still lives with his mother and she owns the Patrol, don't think he would be intelligent enough 2 read the manual anyway

threedogs
6th April 2016, 05:33 PM
For those in the know.
You made my day Butler lolo
Just getting the hang of these meme's

mudski
6th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Its all about paying it forward to the forum mate. Members here are kind enough to supply the manuals. How about being kind enough to join and be part of the community? Its not hard. You might even learn a thing or ten. First thing to learn is etiquette.

Stropp
6th April 2016, 06:35 PM
gee you lot are harsh, where is the welcoming forum ?? btw im gonna have a whinge cause im still waiting to get my manual because td42tdi<s dont break down lol now now lets not start a shitfight ;)

jack
6th April 2016, 06:39 PM
gee you lot are harsh, where is the welcoming forum ?? btw im gonna have a whinge cause im still waiting to get my manual because td42tdi<s dont break down lol now now lets not start a shitfight ;)

That's not fair Stropp, I understand how he feels and showed empathy.

Patrol-Guy
6th April 2016, 07:16 PM

25 posts my ass!

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on a forum that could have helped you.

Congratulations dikhed.

Woof
6th April 2016, 08:11 PM
Made my day, thanks heaps mate

Hodge
6th April 2016, 08:29 PM
Hey Louis. You could have simply asked mate.... The 25 post thing is to try and keep people hanging around as it is a great forum with some top knowledgeable blokes. Yeah a lot come for the manual and go. But reality is 99% of the knowledge here comes from the blokes who take time to reply and help, not the manual.
Cheers.

threedogs
6th April 2016, 08:33 PM
I see you are still logged on, sure you made a mistake, let me be
the first to offer my hand for a hand shake and lets all start again.
Its true what they say the ppl here have more knowledge , like
I said my hand is there for you to except, lets start fesh eh lol

Just start another intro an take it from there..

sooty_10
6th April 2016, 08:48 PM
Haha there has been more posts in this thread than the measly 25 you needed to do to get the manual. Oh well some entertaining responses....
I'm wondering if this was someone's 'alias' seeing what they can stir up 😈

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

BigRAWesty
6th April 2016, 08:51 PM
I see you are still logged on, sure you made a mistake, let me be
the first to offer my hand for a hand shake and lets all start again.
Its true what they say the ppl here have more knowledge , like
I said my hand is there for you to except, lets start fesh eh lol

Just start another intro an take it from there..
Totally agree..
We all have shit days..
We've all had a bit of fun..
Start fresh mate. This forum has more info than any manual.

TimE
6th April 2016, 08:59 PM
- wondering if this was someone's 'alias' seeing what they can stir up 😈

RLI returns ??

sooty_10
6th April 2016, 09:01 PM
RLI returns ??
I'd doubt him, was just thinking someone for a bit of humour.

sangersanger
26th April 2016, 12:14 PM
So that's what happens if you're rude here...

Touses
26th April 2016, 12:24 PM
You got it brother! Please tell me you are here for more than the manuals. Bang Head

sangersanger
26th April 2016, 12:26 PM
You got it brother! Please tell me you are here for more than the manuals. Bang Head

I'm here to learn Australian too.

Kidding aside, there isn't exactly a local club for the patrol, so you guys are all I've got!

Touses
26th April 2016, 12:44 PM
I'm here to learn Australian too.

Kidding aside, there isn't exactly a local club for the patrol, so you guys are all I've got!

With a handle like sangersanger you've got a bigger head start than you realise! :smile:

sangersanger
26th April 2016, 12:51 PM
With a handle like sangersanger you've got a bigger head start than you realise! :smile:

Oh my god, my last name means sandwich in Australia.

4bye4
26th April 2016, 12:54 PM

You got it mate :biggrin:

mudnut
26th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Yep, so your new nickname is 4 breads:)

growler2058
26th April 2016, 12:56 PM

Never did ban that dude, left it here for all to see. Normally woulda just pressed the button on him, but this dude seemed special

mudnut
26th April 2016, 01:05 PM
Never did ban that dude, left it here for all to see. Normally woulda just pressed the button on him, but this dude seemed special

I think this might be why, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO8Hv_4KP4s

Touses
26th April 2016, 01:06 PM

Garn! You're just takin' the piss now aint ya!

Let the education begin! :biggrin:

sangersanger
26th April 2016, 01:27 PM
Garn! You're just takin' the piss now aint ya!

Let the education begin! :biggrin:

I don't even know what that means.

Clunk
26th April 2016, 01:32 PM
I don't even know what that means.

taking the piss (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taking+the+piss&defid=174952)
1) to do/say something without intent

2) to do/say something for the hell of it

3) joking
Is Touses being serious or is he just taking the piss?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

sangersanger
26th April 2016, 01:43 PM
It was more the garn part...

Touses
26th April 2016, 02:08 PM
It was more the garn part...

Garn! Expressed with a drawl, generally means, oh go on, as in I don't believe it, you are joking? There will be other derivations state by state.

I do hope you aren't overly religious cos a lot of Aussie slang borders on the vulgar! Our convict, and I for one am proud of it, legacy.

BigRAWesty
26th April 2016, 02:09 PM
Yep, so your new nickname is 4 breads:)
Bahahaha that's brilliant..

sangersanger
26th April 2016, 02:23 PM
Garn! Expressed with a drawl, generally means, oh go on, as in I don't believe it, you are joking? There will be other derivations state by state.

I do hope you aren't overly religious cos a lot of Aussie slang borders on the vulgar! Our convict, and I for one am proud of it, legacy.

Very hard to offend.

4bye4
26th April 2016, 02:24 PM
I do hope you aren't overly religious cos a lot of Aussie slang borders on the vulgar!

Like the name of this thread??

blocko05
26th April 2016, 03:11 PM
I think his mother and father were brother and sister. cant handle people like him.

mudski
26th April 2016, 03:45 PM
Thread of the year!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Touses
26th April 2016, 03:59 PM

I reiterate:- should be a sticky and compulsory reading for new prospects. (There's that effing horse again :sterb003: got him this time! LOL )

Absolutely no offence meant to you 4 breads.

Irish
26th April 2016, 07:03 PM

25 posts my ass!

Christ on a bike, if all you wanted was the tb45 manual here's the bloody link mate...

TB45 Manual (https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Bloodyaussie
26th April 2016, 07:04 PM
Christ on a bike, if all you wanted was the tb45 manual here's the bloody link mate...

TB45 Manual (https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.ja.

Rossco
26th April 2016, 07:06 PM
Classic ! ☺

Patrol-Guy
26th April 2016, 08:04 PM
Hey 4 breads can we be besties?

mudski
26th April 2016, 11:40 PM
Shoulda' passed on some of these to old mate.

sangersanger
27th April 2016, 06:04 AM
Hey 4 breads can we be besties?

Yes, I'm comfortable with that.

Nightjar
27th April 2016, 10:11 AM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! He sure got the response he wanted, still ROFPHSL??

MyGU8
27th April 2016, 10:46 AM
I can understand your frustration and you got it all out in your post.

Now I hope you are cooled down and time to think back and apologies and start fresh.

Have a good day.

Cheers,

tomlandry
27th April 2016, 11:06 AM
what a dick...some people think the world owes them everything...the forum owes you nothing as you have one post. Seriously look at yourself what your mother think....

Makka
30th April 2016, 10:37 PM
g'day mate ..... fair suck of the sav there fella ya got ya nighty in a twist over spilt milk you poor mong .......

what ya recon we go the the ruberdy dub and neck a few coldies........ and discuss your shoet commings .....

sanger old mate there is some dinky di stralian speak :D

basicly what im saying is stop being a wanker and lighten the f*ck up

Robo
30th April 2016, 10:39 PM
8 wasted pages

the evil twin
30th April 2016, 11:45 PM
8 wasted pages

3 more posts to make it 9

Avo
1st May 2016, 12:02 AM

did you check?

Clunk
1st May 2016, 12:25 AM

might as well crack on then :)

Clunk
1st May 2016, 12:26 AM
are we there yet?

Clunk
1st May 2016, 12:26 AM
Now we are

4bye4
1st May 2016, 12:27 AM
Nearly there

Avo
1st May 2016, 01:02 AM
onto page 9

growler2058
1st May 2016, 09:34 AM
Ive got 40 posts per page so keep going

Makka
1st May 2016, 10:14 AM
Oh awesome growler the magnificent one edited me ............ might have to chuck a massive wobbly

growler2058
1st May 2016, 10:17 AM
Oh awesome growler the magnificent one edited me ............ might have to chuck a massive wobbly

Shucks thanks mate

Makka
1st May 2016, 10:21 AM
I'm an arse monkey.......... i was a mod on the mini forums used to do the same lol:animierte-smilies-f

Makka
1st May 2016, 10:22 AM
sombitch wrong emoji

growler2058
1st May 2016, 10:32 AM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2016/05/2.jpg

Makka
1st May 2016, 10:37 AM
AB AB help im being repressed........

Robo
1st May 2016, 11:27 AM
Here comes page 10

mudnut
1st May 2016, 11:33 AM
4 breads has disappeared;(

Makka
1st May 2016, 12:40 PM
im still being repressed

shai.dawson
1st May 2016, 01:57 PM
Hasnt this escalated fast 😝

Touses
1st May 2016, 02:00 PM
4 breads has disappeared;(

No bloke I reckon he is still about! Researching old threads, no dill that one!

Edit:- I checked this morning he was on net. Time difference?

dads tractor
1st May 2016, 02:58 PM
Mc Brat a subspecies of humans full of entitlement but total lack of commitment . Gooooooooooooooooood Riddance .