PDA

View Full Version : Nissanpatrol.com mobile friendly site

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 08:49 AM
Hi all is there any computer gurus out there that have the knowledge to repair the task bar on here.
when you view this site on a mobile device if it can't be done could the manuals tab be swapped for the sponsorship tab so it will be the one hiding under the search bar just a thought

Touses
2nd April 2016, 10:57 AM
I have the same trouble on the notebook at home.
The taskbar overlaps itself so i can't click on any but the last couple on the right.

growler2058
2nd April 2016, 11:13 AM
You could go to the manuals thread on the forum list page
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software

Touses
2nd April 2016, 11:26 AM
Growler it isn't nice to confuse old people. We manage it very well on our own. lol:santa: Have a happy Easter.

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 11:36 AM
You could go to the manuals thread on the forum list page
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software
Hey mate the manuals tap is the one I would rather see under the search bar bring out the sponsorship and the vendors tabs for all to see just think a lot of people are now using tablets and phones these days

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 11:42 AM
Here's a screen shot of what the tab bar looks like on a iPad 65867

growler2058
2nd April 2016, 12:15 PM
Growler it isn't nice to confuse old people. We manage it very well on our own. lol:santa: Have a happy Easter.

I try :) ....

AGman
2nd April 2016, 01:33 PM
I think the only way to fix this tab bar wraparound issue would be for the forum admins to reduce the selections there. Even on my MacBook Pro the search bar covers the Vendor tab and the last one, whatever it is. If 3 or 4 of the selections were removed it would all be good.

NissanGQ4.2
2nd April 2016, 03:34 PM

Your Ipad must be the problem cause apples are crap nothing wrong with the forum lets all move on.................

taslucas
2nd April 2016, 04:04 PM
It used to look like that on my laptop. There was a thread about it a while ago. I think it was to do with screen resolution.

Also, what NissanGQ4.2 said

>>>tappin from tassie

Clunk
2nd April 2016, 04:43 PM
Don't have that issue, always on Tapatalk lol

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 05:06 PM
Your Ipad must be the problem cause apples are crap nothing wrong with the forum lets all move on.................
Firstly i never said there was anything wrong with the forum I love this place and you not liking Apple is a personal thing I was just looking at this from a vendors point of view mobile friendly sites is the way of the future
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mills/5-reasons-you-absolutely-_b_5122485.html
I think if it can be fixed let's fix it that's all

NissanGQ4.2
2nd April 2016, 05:25 PM
Firstly i never said there was anything wrong with the forum I love this place and you not liking Apple is a personal thing I was just looking at this from a vendors point of view mobile friendly sites is the way of the future
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mills/5-reasons-you-absolutely-_b_5122485.html
I think if it can be fixed let's fix it that's all

Sorry Kimbo was just stirring the apple fans out there and I know you didn't say there was anything wrong with the forum. I love your idea and do believe admin has intentions of cleaning things up, just a lack of time on his side.

As Taslucas mention I'm pretty sure it has being brought up before. I'll see I can did the thread out

AGman
2nd April 2016, 05:28 PM
vBulletin 4 is old...no ones game to try 5.

Clunk
2nd April 2016, 05:29 PM
Just dont ask AB to fix it....... we all know what happens when he "fixes" the forum

NissanGQ4.2
2nd April 2016, 05:35 PM
Kimbo, see how old this thread is. It won't get fixed in a hurry *L*

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16693-just-a-question-from-the-not-so-computer-genius-to-computer-geniuses&highlight=bar%3B+resolution

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 05:40 PM
No prob mate I know you are a bit edgy today I have had a chat on pm to Andy a while back and I know This is driving him crazy was just poking out there if there was someone who had the know how

NissanGQ4.2
2nd April 2016, 05:50 PM
No prob mate I know you are a bit edgy today I have had a chat on pm to Andy a while back and I know This is driving him crazy was just poking out there if there was someone who had the know how

I'm not edgy today *L*

I'll bring it up again with him and see if we can get it sorted

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 05:55 PM
I'm not edgy today *L*

I'll bring it up again with him and see if we can get it sorted

Lol all good let me know if I can help also the reason for the hole thing is that I'm meeting with a potential vendor that sells filters tomorrow and would have loved to have the mobile friendly ace up my sleeve is ok cos it my young fella I just know he will ask being a young computer wis all good but

NissanGQ4.2
2nd April 2016, 06:04 PM
Lol all good let me know if I can help also the reason for the hole thing is that I'm meeting with a potential vendor that sells filters tomorrow and would have loved to have the mobile friendly ace up my sleeve is ok cos it my young fella I just know he will ask being a young computer wis all good but

I've been telling Andy for ages that he needs to get a dedicated an NP.com.au app happening.

Awesome work with the potential vendor. Always great seeing new vendors come on board :)

Kimbo63
2nd April 2016, 06:09 PM
I've been telling Andy for ages that he needs to get a dedicated an NP.com.au app happening.

Awesome work with the potential vendor. Always great seeing new vendors come on board :)
Just sent you a pm Tood

MudRunnerTD
2nd April 2016, 06:38 PM
Maybe if Andy sold the forum the new owner would fix sh1t like this!!

NissanGQ4.2
2nd April 2016, 06:44 PM
Maybe if Andy sold the forum the new owner would fix sh1t like this!!

bahahahahahahahahaha, yeh more than likely *LMAO*

AB
5th April 2016, 12:11 PM
How's it looking now folks??????

Clunk
5th April 2016, 12:36 PM
Looks rhe same on tapa ;)

taslucas
5th April 2016, 12:48 PM
What the hell did you do AB!? This is what it looks like to me now

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2016/04/46.jpg

>>>tappin from tassie

Kimbo63
5th April 2016, 05:31 PM
Great stuff Andy must have got wiser now you are in the forties lol

MudRunnerTD
5th April 2016, 05:47 PM

So you have finally Applied yourself!

5 Years mate......... 5 YEARS!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
5th April 2016, 06:11 PM

Classifieds still s!ck

AB
5th April 2016, 07:12 PM
So you have finally Applied yourself! 5 Years mate......... 5 YEARS!!!! I've just been flat out on the next NP mag Dazz!!!

growler2058
5th April 2016, 07:53 PM
I've just been flat out on the next NP mag Dazz!!!

HAH!! funny bastard