PDA

View Full Version : Aussie rules

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

patch697
6th September 2010, 09:57 AM
Remember the pic has to be just like the one of Jessica Simpson............lolololololol

AB
6th September 2010, 09:59 AM
Remember the pic has to be just like the one of Jessica Simpson............lolololololol

Looks painful that shot, Im not sure my back can arc like that...lol

patch697
6th September 2010, 10:00 AM
I can almost see the moisture beading up on your braes from here...........lolololol

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 10:04 AM
Who's ne ne ne nervous? lololol

AB
6th September 2010, 10:06 AM
Who's ne ne ne nervous? lololol

not m m m meeee Rossss ssss sss co....I'm fffff fine!!!!

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 11:55 AM
not m m m meeee Rossss ssss sss co....I'm fffff fine!!!!

Hey AB

We need to get it together by not putting pressure on ourselves. Let this lot do it! lolol

AB
6th September 2010, 12:03 PM
I agree and at the end of the day were the ones with enough courage and ba*lls to do this mate!

Seems we have created a forum of a bunch of pansies!!!...lol

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 12:06 PM
I agree and at the end of the day were the ones with enough courage and ba*lls to do this mate!

Seems we have created a forum of a bunch of pansies!!!...lol

Glad u said it and not me. "Them's fighting words" lolololol hahahahahaha

AB
6th September 2010, 07:40 PM
I think I've got the prequisite behind me to be able to hang it on you guys. It's the others that haven't put their berries on the line in the past that shouldn't be giving too much cheek.

Come to think of it they haven't really. It's mainly been Timbo and myself! Haha!!

Rohan, I dunno mate, the dogman likes to throw a few bones in here and there and watch the mongrels fight over it.

Dogman, I think It's time to put the balls on the line old mate, unless they got snipped already???

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:40 PM
I think I've got the prequisite behind me to be able to hang it on you guys. It's the others that haven't put their berries on the line in the past that shouldn't be giving too much cheek.

Come to think of it they haven't really. It's mainly been Timbo and myself! Haha!!

I'll give you credit, coz it's due. This bet is putting the berries on the line. lololol

AB
6th September 2010, 07:42 PM
I'll give you credit, coz it's due. This bet is putting the berries on the line. lololol

Berries on the line... I like to call it the hairy mangos...lol

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:43 PM
Berries on the line... I like to call it the hairy mangos...lol

Time out! lololol

We're drawing the crowd in now, AB. 3,380 views to this thread and growing. lololol

AB
6th September 2010, 07:44 PM
Time out! lololol

We're drawing the crowd in now, AB. 3,380 views to this thread and growing. lololol

It's all good mate, the more the merrier to see hot chicks spanked up with the style and suds mate...lol

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:44 PM
Only 4 more sleeps till bounce down.

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:46 PM
It's all good mate, the more the merrier to see hot chicks spanked up with the style and suds mate...lol

How's the ne nerves?

AB
6th September 2010, 07:48 PM
5 cans under Rossco, the misses is away all week and im ready for the photo shoot as we speak!!!

Bring it on Rossco...lol

EDIT: Yep, confidence ++++

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:49 PM
5 cans under Rossco, the misses is away all week and im ready for the photo shoot as we speak!!!

Bring it on Rossco...lol

I told you AB. Stop drinking that full strength crap. You'll last longer. lololol

AB
6th September 2010, 07:55 PM
I told you AB. Stop drinking that full strength crap. You'll last longer. lololol
Are you guys still drinking sarsaparilla over there...lol?

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:58 PM
Are you guys still drinking sarsaparilla over there...lol?

:hijacked: :hijacked:

Didn't the Moderator explain to you about hyjacking threads? lol

This is about Aussie Rules, not sarsaparilla. hahahahahaha

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 08:04 PM

Bring it on Rossco...lol

Edit. AB - U dressed already? lololol

Quick, phone a neighbour, while you're still motivated. lololol

I guarantee, it'll take the pressure off you on Friday night. hahahahaha

AB
6th September 2010, 08:06 PM

I'm trying to keep this little bet under the wraps mate...lol

If I tell my neighbour It''ll go around town in a flash and the photo will get posted up at the local pub!

AB
6th September 2010, 08:07 PM
Edit. AB - U dressed already? lololol

hang on a sec, are you saying you have already taken a photo of yourself in a mankini Rossco?

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 08:09 PM
I'm trying to keep this little bet under the wraps mate...lol

If I tell my neighbour It''ll go around town in a flash and the photo will get posted up at the local pub!

Not my problem. lololol I know what small town gossip is like - dangerous. lolol

U dressed already and having a private dress rehearsal?

AB
6th September 2010, 08:16 PM
Not my problem. lololol I know what small town gossip is like - dangerous. lolol

U dressed already and having a private dress rehearsal?

Far from it, rugged up in a bluey, freezing my you know what off...lol

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 08:32 PM
hang on a sec, are you saying you have already taken a photo of yourself in a mankini Rossco?

Nah. I'm just trying to work out how I can work a snatch strap or a tree hugger into the pic. lololol

EDIT:. Disregard. That's another bet. lololol

AB
6th September 2010, 08:39 PM
Hey, I love sarsaparilla! Have since 1983. Weird eh?

I remember at age 7 at the local Warrandyte pub with dad and my older brother drunk sars...I hated it, but still drunk it as it was a mans drink at a pub when your 7 years old...haha

Finly Owner
6th September 2010, 11:13 PM

And paul.........................................

patch697
7th September 2010, 09:17 AM
And paul.........................................

Thanks Tim.

Finly Owner
7th September 2010, 10:35 PM
who us................................................ .............?rossco?

oops bumped

DX grunt
7th September 2010, 10:41 PM
who us................................................ .............?rossco?

oops bumped

I knew I could trust u to regurgitate it back to life. Doh.

Finly Owner
7th September 2010, 10:57 PM
I'm a mongrel....aren't I ?

Now I'm lmho

DX grunt
7th September 2010, 11:03 PM
I'm a mongrel....aren't I ?

Now I'm lmho

Nah. You're ok. Paybacks on the weekend when AB shows us his wares hahahahahahahah

AB
7th September 2010, 11:04 PM
Nah. You're ok. Paybacks on the weekend when AB shows us his wares hahahahahahahah

Poor Rossco, now your on stage 7 = DENIAL:1062:

DX grunt
7th September 2010, 11:06 PM
Poor Rossco, now your on stage 7 = DENIAL:1062:

Damn you AB. I thought u were in bed already. lolololol

Finly Owner
7th September 2010, 11:06 PM
geez AB is still lurking around in the shadows being v..e..r..y.. q...u...i..e...t.

AB
7th September 2010, 11:09 PM
Sleep, whats that???

Careful Rossco, I'm watching you!...lol

AB
7th September 2010, 11:09 PM
I'm trying to keep up with all these new members tonight and trying to figure out where they all coming from.

I have no idea...lol

DX grunt
7th September 2010, 11:11 PM
The last couple of nights has been very quiet. It's like the calm before the storm.....lololol

3 sleeps till bouncedown. hahahahahahah

patch697
7th September 2010, 11:13 PM
The last couple of nights has been very quiet. It's like the calm before the storm.....lololol

3 sleeps till bouncedown. hahahahahahah

Maybe thats it, the words got out & on one wants to miss it?.....lolololol

DX grunt
7th September 2010, 11:15 PM
Maybe thats it, the words got out & on one wants to miss it?.....lolololol

I'm spewing. I gotta work and I'll miss the game. U got my mobile number. Text me the name of the winner... no BS either. lololol

Finly Owner
7th September 2010, 11:18 PM
I'm spewing. I gotta work and I'll miss the game. U got my mobile number. Text me the name of the winner... no BS either. lololol

set it so you can get sms from afl.com.au. These bloke would do anything to see some skin.

patch697
7th September 2010, 11:19 PM

No mate I promise you I wouldn't BS you on this one, this is way to big...... Consider it done.

DX grunt
7th September 2010, 11:22 PM
No mate I promise you I wouldn't BS you on this one, this is way to big...... Consider it done.

Thanks Paul

Tim....I gotta warn you. I got a really good sun tan in Bali. lolol Not quite all over, but nearly. lololol

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 10:26 PM
Bump.

This forum is out of control. The other day there was 2 pages of threads for the one day! lol

Gotta keep the Aussie Rules thread on top.

2 sleeps to go AB! lalalalal hahahahahaha

patch697
8th September 2010, 10:31 PM
Can you afford ti be typing Rossco??????? You seemed a shaky in you last post....

Hows the nerves?????...........................lolololololo lolololol

AB
8th September 2010, 10:34 PM
Ive been pretty cool and calm lately until you mongrels bump it up to remind me.

Ive been waking up at 3am some nights thinking of my pose or what ill wear and how I can get take a shot using the timer...lol

Crazy buggers, no more bets after this unless Tim or doggy come out of the doghouse and show some courage to bet too.

Even Kris doesnt mind throwing some comments in these days....lol...Kicking the man when hes down!

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 10:36 PM
Ive been pretty cool and calm lately until you mongrels bump it up to remind me.

Ive been waking up at 3am some nights thinking of my pose or what ill wear and how I can get take a shot using the timer...lol

Crazy buggers, no more bets after this unless Tim or doggy come out of the doghouse and show some courage to bet too.

To quote you AB, you only need to remember 3 words.......'G Banger, bullbar'. hahahahahahahahah

Woof
8th September 2010, 10:41 PM

Even Kris doesnt mind throwing some comments in these days....lol...Kicking the man when hes down!

Hey AB, this Doggy is not getting involved in this one mate, but maybe at a later stage............................maybe...lol

AB
8th September 2010, 10:49 PM
Hey AB, this Doggy is not getting involved in this one mate, but maybe at a later stage............................maybe...lol

Mate, you just dobbed yourself in...Ok, next week Dogman versus Tim....done deal...lol

patch697
8th September 2010, 10:51 PM
He'll need a steady hand when he's shaving the old 'kini line!! Hahaha!

Come on Friday!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....................on the floor LMAO..........Thats a keyboard....lol

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 10:51 PM

Seriously, I think AB and I should be granted 'Legend Status' whether we win or come runner up. lololol

EDIT: AB, you're not alone. I've lost a bit of sleep too. lolololol

patch697
8th September 2010, 10:55 PM
I can not include it as a status BUT you are both permitted to include it in your signatures.......

Finly Owner
8th September 2010, 11:01 PM
ummmm everyone turned me down after my pic I posted. I am not worried to go full monty matr, you black out the unwanted parts.

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 11:03 PM
ummmm everyone turned me down after my pic I posted. I am not worried to go full monty matr, you black out the unwanted parts.

My issue is the computer nerds knowing how to 'un black out' the wanted parts. lololol Anyway, I have a reputation to keep. lololol

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 09:14 AM
Bump, bump, bump, bump, bump.

One more sleep, AB - tonight

One of us will win, one will come runner-up. Either way, thanks for being a great sport.

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:02 AM
Bump, bump, bump, bump, bump.

One more sleep, AB - tonight

One of us will win, one will come runner-up. Either way, thanks for being a great sport.

bump - again

patch697
9th September 2010, 10:27 AM
By the power vested in me I hereby bestow upon AB & DX Grunt the official Title Of Legend & from this day forth you will both be known as AB Legend & DX Grunt Legend.

Congratulations to you both, You have conducted yourselves with courage & honor....

Now let see which one comes away with there dignity in tact...?????????

Win or loose Its how you play the game & you have both played a top one & I take my hat off to you both.......

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:44 AM
He'll need a steady hand when he's shaving the old 'kini line!! Hahaha!

Come on Friday!!

Waxed on, waxed off. lololololol

AB
9th September 2010, 10:51 AM
one more sleep...YAY!

Its going to be an exciting Friday night folks!!!

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:59 AM
one more sleep...YAY!

Its going to be an exciting Friday night folks!!!

Paul is having a pre-game sale of plastic keyboard and monitor covers in readiness for THAT photo. PM him if you need one or the other, or both. lolololol.

Hurry, as stocks are limited. lolololol hahahahahahahaha

patch697
9th September 2010, 01:56 PM
Paul is having a pre-game sale of plastic keyboard and monitor covers in readiness for THAT photo. PM him if you need one or the other, or both. lolololol.

Hurry, as stocks are limited. lolololol hahahahahahahaha

Im thinking it needs to be a buy a keyboard cover & get a monitor cover free cos im tipping there gonna be needing them.....lololol

AB
9th September 2010, 08:20 PM
(pending proof) I'm sooo disappointed with this Fevola issue. I NEVER thought he'd be someone to do anything stupid like that.......

As much as i loved him at Carlton snapping goals i was kinda glad he left....Any club should have seen that from a mile away.

AB
9th September 2010, 08:31 PM
Getting ready for tomorrow night boys!
http://oilersnation.com/uploads/old/2009/02/pileohair2.jpg

AB
9th September 2010, 08:59 PM
Cant believe we dont have one...

You could have substituted with this one mate...:icon_bonk:

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:19 PM
OK. I'm back. I've got a trick up my sleeve too AB, but you'll have to wait. lol

AB
9th September 2010, 10:21 PM
OK. I'm back. I've got a trick up my sleeve too AB, but you'll have to wait. lol

Rossco, you can't just rock back in here and say that without delilvering some goods mate????

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:24 PM
Rossco, you can't just rock back in here and say that without delilvering some goods mate????

OK.....To add to the suspense, I'll blow my cover.

This is purely my intention and my intention only. I don't expect AB to follow suit...but he is more than willing to participate.

If I lose, which is highly unlikely, I will come good with the bet. So, you lot will see 2 bikini clad babes! Comments please.

AB
9th September 2010, 10:26 PM
Hang on, I'm lost....lol.....Are you saying that even if you win you will still post a shot of you anyway?

patch697
9th September 2010, 10:40 PM
^^^^^^ Yeah what he said????????

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:41 PM
Hang on, I'm lost....lol.....Are you saying that even if you win you will still post a shot of you anyway?

I will post a yummy grandpa photo of myself, on this thread, even if I win. lololol

My explanation:

I have had that much fun on this forum, it's the least I can do. It is a still photograph and not an issue. If it was a 2 minute video, then it is an issue. lololol

If I can make somebody smile or laugh, that makes me happy too. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. I try to be as positive as I can. I have my good days and my better days too.

Forums are all about people and people are what make a forum. I'm not mechanically minded, so I sweat off on advice, so I like to have a laugh, and help out where I can.

So people, get your popcorn and fizzy drink ready, put your sunnies on and enjoy the ride. lololol

Carn the Dockers.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
9th September 2010, 10:42 PM
i'm speechless mate. That takes some serious ba*lls of steel to do that big guy!!!

Well done Rossco, you crazy bugger...lol

EDIT:....That really moved me mate but no chance in hell I'm participating in that suggestion...lol....Carn the CATS!!!

patch697
9th September 2010, 10:46 PM
Rossco are you for real?????

Your still gonna post a pic of yourself in a 2 piece even if you WIN?????

AB
9th September 2010, 10:46 PM
But maybe he'll trick us and pose with one of his chooks dressed in a bikini!!!!!!!!!

I'm still laughing....hahahahaha

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/8.jpg

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:48 PM
Hang on a minute there, let me try to get my head around this.

If AB loses, he'll pose in a bikini and Rossco will be off the hook.

If DX loses, he'll pose in a bikine and Andy will be off the hook. But Rossco says we'll see 2 bikini babes if he loses. So who's the second?? Is Rossco is going to pose with Jessica Simpson?? Hopefully so!! But maybe he'll trick us and pose with one of his chooks dressed in a bikini!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Posted this wayyyy too late.

Stop confusing us Plassy.

If AB win's, I show him the full monty
If I win, AB shows me the full monty, and I show him the full monty.

That's just to tantalize your eye sockets. Stay tuned. There's more - but not tonight. lololol

patch697
9th September 2010, 10:48 PM
I'm still laughing....hahahahaha

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/8.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...................Nice one AB & quick to....lolol

patch697
9th September 2010, 10:51 PM
Nope Im still lost ??????????? Thats not how its meant to work??????????

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:54 PM
Nope Im still lost ??????????? Thats not how its meant to work??????????

Don't stress Paul. It'll work out better than you think. I think the pressure's got to me and this is how to release it. lolol

AB
9th September 2010, 10:54 PM
Well I'm still chitting bricks guys so the bet is still very very very real to me dont worry about that...haha

Finly Owner
9th September 2010, 10:59 PM
Go Roscoe! I dig where you're coming from.

A free laugh no matter what for all who is game to look.

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 11:02 PM
Well I'm still chitting bricks guys so the bet is still very very very real to me dont worry about that...haha

Don't forget, there's a few of us that have risked life and limb to flaunt it.

Me, Plassy and Paul, still have to strutt the catwalk in 2012 with our dresses and me and AB tomorrow night. lolol

It's all great, clean fun. I've got my seatbelt fastened for the ride. lololol

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 11:09 PM
I will post a yummy grandpa photo of myself, on this thread, even if I win. lololol

My explanation:

I have had that much fun on this forum, it's the least I can do. It is a still photograph and not an issue. If it was a 2 minute video, then it is an issue. lololol

If I can make somebody smile or laugh, that makes me happy too. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. I try to be as positive as I can. I have my good days and my better days too.

Forums are all about people and people are what make a forum. I'm not mechanically minded, so I sweat off on advice, so I like to have a laugh, and help out where I can.

So people, get your popcorn and fizzy drink ready, put your sunnies on and enjoy the ride. lololol

Carn the Dockers.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Guys.... just kidding.. Guys, Guys, please... or am I? Stay tuned. Same AFL time, Same AFL channel. lololol

Finly Owner
9th September 2010, 11:25 PM
what
have
we
done?

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 11:32 PM
what
have
we
done?

You've done nothing wrong. It's me, I'm nervous yet excited - which is a worry. My brain is all over the place. Please, have some grace. The pressure's on to perform. I'm feeling sorry for AB lololol[/SIZE]

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 06:51 AM
Well AB, mate.

This is it. No more sleeps. It's countdown to bouncedown and the final siren. All the best to you and the Cats, bro.

Is your outfit going to be in Cats' colours? lolololol

Take care out there.

Ross

Maxhead
10th September 2010, 07:14 AM
D Day...good luck all

And now that I'm an expert because I washed a Swans game,,,,Go the Swans tomorrow:eck05:

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 07:17 AM
D Day...good luck all

And now that I'm an expert because I washed a Swans game,,,,Go the Swans tomorrow:eck05:

Thanks NissPat

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 12:03 PM
Good luck AB (FL) and DX (FL). Can't wait for the game tonight. There's a lot riding on this one!!

Don't make the iron too hot, AB. You'll burn your 'kini. LOLolol

What's that song about a "teeny weenie yellow poker dot bikini" lololololololol

Counting down.

patch697
10th September 2010, 12:12 PM
Don't make the iron too hot, AB. You'll burn your 'kini. LOLolol

What's that song about a "teeny weenie yellow poker dot bikini" lololololololol

Counting down.

LOLOLOLOL..............& the physicking out of your opponent begins.......lolol

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 12:18 PM
Andrew D of the AFL said on WA radio this morning that there was an err with the Dockers not playing on the G this year until now!

I want results, not excuses! lololol

patch697
10th September 2010, 12:29 PM
I want results, not excuses! lololol

So do we, so keep that in mind......lolololol

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 12:39 PM
So do we, so keep that in mind......lolololol

Do what U like. lolol

I'm spewing. I gotta start work earlier than my missus finishes and I was going to get a 'Just in case I lose' photo, before the game, to take some of the pressure off, but it aint gunna happen. Bugger.

It adds to the mistique of it all. lolololololol. I should be used to handling pressure, but now I'm getting ne ne nervous. hahahahahahahah

patch697
10th September 2010, 12:50 PM
Do what U like. lolol

I'm spewing. I gotta start work earlier than my missus finishes and I was going to get a 'Just in case I lose' photo, before the game, to take some of the pressure off, but it aint gunna happen. Bugger.

It adds to the mistique of it all. lolololololol. I should be used to handling pressure, but now I'm getting ne ne nervous. hahahahahahahah

I still got you covered on the game front Rossco quarter time updates cool with you?

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 12:51 PM
I still got you covered on the game front Rossco quarter time updates cool with you?

Absolutely. lololol

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 03:50 PM
Well guys this is my last post before THE game. I've gotta work arvo shift.

My destiny is in the hands of the Fremantle Dockers.

My preferred outcome for the game is: 1. Dockers win 2. It's a draw 3. I come runner up

Should I come runner up, or the game is a draw, my pic will be up by Saturday night. I'm a shift worker and I'm down to my last half of woodbox of wood.

I'm not fobbing my responsibilities.... I'm just not keen on an 8am, 2 degree photoshoot, and I need wood to keep myself warm after the photo. lolololol

I have absolutely enjoyed this 'curry banter' to the max.

With Matthew Pavlovich signing up for another 4 years, and the young guns pumped, the Dockers will be on fire tonight!

Thanks to Paul, in advance, for keeping me updated, too.

I hope AB's photo puts a smile on your dial. lololol hahahahahahahahahaha

Carn the Dockers. "Freo, heave ho, Freo heave ho"

Take care and enjoy the game.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
10th September 2010, 04:21 PM
see you on the othe side Rossco!!!

patch697
10th September 2010, 06:06 PM
see you on the othe side Rossco!!!

One way or the other............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO>OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

patch697
10th September 2010, 06:07 PM
Hows the nerves AB??????? I'd be sh!tting myself right about now if I was you???.....lolololol

Woof
10th September 2010, 06:32 PM
Sorry AB, but you are going DOWN mate.:trink13:
GO THE MIGHTY DOCKERS

patch697
10th September 2010, 07:20 PM
Sorry AB, but you are going DOWN mate.:trink13:
GO THE MIGHTY DOCKERS

Yeah well I would have said the same with the form the Dockers have been showing of late, but after reading all the stats from when these to teams have met in the past & theirs the lack of experience playing on the "G" I'd call the Dockers the "under Dogs" here.

AB
10th September 2010, 07:50 PM
West is the best...yeah yeah yeah....more like the west dresses less.....yeharrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

patch697
10th September 2010, 07:59 PM
West is the best...yeah yeah yeah....more like the west dresses less.....yeharrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahah............ & this time it wont be because of the weather....lolololololololololol

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 08:17 PM
Don't think it's all over coz Geelong kicked the first goal.

I zipped home for 5. lolol

AB
10th September 2010, 08:24 PM
Im watching the TV guys so no radio updates...lol

It hasnt started here yet Rossco...Not sure whats going on

patch697
10th September 2010, 08:25 PM
Isn't that a sackable offense Rossco?????

AB
10th September 2010, 08:25 PM
Ad just came on....8pm start!

No radio comments...I want to stress hard by myself the whole way through...lol

patch697
10th September 2010, 08:31 PM
14 min in, Cats 25, Dockers yet to score.

Maxhead
10th September 2010, 08:35 PM
OK lads, hope you had your dress rehearsals......LOLOLOLOLO

patch697
10th September 2010, 08:42 PM
Update:

Cats 6.1.37

Dockers 1.1.7

Woof
10th September 2010, 08:43 PM
Look out now

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 08:46 PM
Think the Cats have it already.

AB
10th September 2010, 08:46 PM
Poor Rossco....lol

He's like a firey Jack Russel taking on a Rotty....Never gives up!

AB
10th September 2010, 08:47 PM
oh yeah!!!

I like what I'm hearing boys...lol

patch697
10th September 2010, 08:48 PM
End of first Q: Update

Gel 8.1.49

Doc 1.1.7

Maxhead
10th September 2010, 08:49 PM
Keep the updates coming
This unknown game doesn't start here till 10:30 I think

Woof
10th September 2010, 08:50 PM
Hey AB, how much start did you give Ross:smile:

AB
10th September 2010, 08:54 PM
only 1 block with 3 fences Doggy...lol

Woof
10th September 2010, 08:57 PM
Just wait, we will get better in the next 3/4's, for Ross's sake I hope so anyway.

Maxhead
10th September 2010, 08:58 PM
:wink:OK, got it live on the net:wink:

Woof
10th September 2010, 08:59 PM
only 1 block with 3 fences Doggy...lol

I can just see Ross in his mankini jumping those 3 fences, it would not be a good sight.

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 09:01 PM
Wake up freo supporters , you are too far behind now. 7 goals down, is enough to put the best teams off their game.

patch697
10th September 2010, 09:01 PM
Q2 Update

Gel 9.3.57

Doc 2.2.14

AB
10th September 2010, 09:03 PM
Game over Rossco already!!!

We are the Navy blues, Geelong Cats are.... ok too...

We're the team that never lets you down...

Rossco, dressing up again like a clown...lol...sorry mate, had to let it out!!!!!!!!

Man, imagine if they come back...I would look like such a tool!!!!

patch697
10th September 2010, 09:11 PM
Q2 Update

Gel 10.6.66

Doc 3.2.20

AB
10th September 2010, 09:21 PM
have you been telling Rossco the score Pauly?

Just heard there was a power surge in WA????

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 09:22 PM
Q2 Update

Gel 10.6.66

Doc 3.2.20

That's 7 goals, 2 behinds in front.
Roscoe had a preminition by saying no matter what we would see him up here. I think AB owes him a consolation prize and flash his chest in photo. Moral support as to speak of.

AB
10th September 2010, 09:24 PM
That's 7 goals, 2 behinds in front.
Roscoe had a preminition by saying no matter what we would see him up here. I think AB owes him a consolation prize and flash his chest in photo. Moral support as to speak of.

Nice try Timbo, but no cigar mate!...haha

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 09:24 PM
Man, imagine if they come back...I would look like such a tool!!!!

Yes U would, wouldn't you? LOLOLOL

Don't get too anxious to pop the champaign cork just yet, AB. LOLOLOL

AB
10th September 2010, 09:25 PM
Yes U would, wouldn't you? LOLOLOL

Don't get too anxious to pop the champaign cork just yet, AB. LOLOLOL
What the hell are you doing here mate???

Snuck out of nowhere!!!

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 09:25 PM
I bet geelong can't win the big one!

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 09:27 PM
Just popped home.

Us in the West are watching it live on TV. hahahahah The 2nd half will be better.

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 09:28 PM
Just popped home.

Us in the West are watching it live on TV. hahahahah The 2nd half will be better.
you're hoping

patch697
10th September 2010, 09:29 PM
HT Update

Gel 10.7.67

Doc 4.2.26

Woof
10th September 2010, 09:31 PM
Just popped home.

I'm behind you all the way Ross.........................................but not too close though mate.

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 09:33 PM
I'm behind you all the way Ross.........................................but not too close though mate.

Hopefully you're close enough to slip into a 'kini for a quick pic. lololololo. Moral support ect.... lol

Woof
10th September 2010, 09:43 PM
Hopefully you're close enough to slip into a 'kini for a quick pic. lololololo. Moral support ect.... lol

Sorry Ross this OLD DOG knows better:bananarock:

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 09:49 PM
Pav's the man. yeahhhhh

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 09:50 PM
Sorry Ross this OLD DOG knows better:bananarock:

You can teach an old dog new tricks! Shut up Rossco, he's on your side. lolololol

patch697
10th September 2010, 09:55 PM
Q3 Update

Gel 12.12.84

Doc 6.3.39

DX grunt
10th September 2010, 09:56 PM
This is too painful to watch live on TV. I'll just have to believe in a miracle. lololololol

Woof
10th September 2010, 09:56 PM
Here we come

AB
10th September 2010, 10:08 PM
This is too painful to watch live on TV. I'll just have to believe in a miracle. lololololol

Hope you shaved Rossco, I like my ladies prickle free old camp dog!!!...lol

patch697
10th September 2010, 10:14 PM
End of Q3 Update

Gel 14.13.97

Doc 7.6.48

AB
10th September 2010, 10:32 PM
Sorry Rossco but I am so damn happy right now!

patch697
10th September 2010, 10:36 PM
Its all over for the Dockers......8 min to go & its:

Gel 116

Doc 54

Sorry Rossco but you are looking like the runner up....

patch697
10th September 2010, 10:51 PM
Final score

Gel 20.15.135

Doc 10.6.66

patch697
10th September 2010, 10:53 PM
Well congrats AB you are the winner of one hell of a bet.

& to Rossco, you are one gutsy bloke for starting that one mate but you are the runner up so you know what you have to do....lol

AB
10th September 2010, 10:54 PM
Thank god for that!

Massive weight off my shoulders, thanks Rossco for your crazy idea, not backing down and making me loose sleep this week!

So, where's the photos mate??...lol

patch697
10th September 2010, 10:54 PM
show us the money honey

Maxhead
10th September 2010, 11:01 PM
show us the money honey
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/15.jpg

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 11:02 PM
final score

gel 20.15.135

doc 10.6.66

flogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

AB
10th September 2010, 11:03 PM

hahahaha....Good find Kris!

patch697
10th September 2010, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know if Rossco can photo shop??????????..........lolololololol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 12:49 AM
Well, well well. I'm speechless. What a performance!!!!

I collected some stats between 1.22pm yesterday arvo and 6am this morning, and there were 61 replies and 377 views. That puts this thread, Aussie rules, the first thread on this forum with over 4,000 views. Well done to everybody.

Now about my bet....... How do I change my forum name, say, about now. lolol

Congratulations AB. I'll still stand by my team.... for better or for worse...... till death do us part. lolol

Like I said, It'll be posted by Saturday night.

I'll take it like a man!

Time to utilize the box of tissues I bought earlier. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I came home from work last night with my battle armour on, ready to deflect anything that came my way,
and u lot were in bed. Thank you.

The armour was so heavy. lololol. Reminds me of an add on TV many years ago.. "my girdle is killing me" lololol

I'll talk to you by way of a picture - coz a picture is worth a thousand words. lolololol.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
11th September 2010, 08:30 AM
Well done Rossco, can't wait to see the photos tonight mate...lol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 08:33 AM

Looks like my identical twin brother. Will that photo do? lolololololol

AB
11th September 2010, 08:34 AM
Looks like my identical twin brother. Will that photo do? lolololololol

If you dress up like that Rossco you will be the all time forum legend!!!...haha

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 08:39 AM
If you dress up like that Rossco you will be the all time forum legend!!!...haha

Nah, the bet was a 2 piece. Just remember to wear your sunnies. lololol

How'd u sleep last night, by the way? lolol

AB
11th September 2010, 08:44 AM
Solid 7 hours mate, like a log...haha

Woke up, stress free and skipping around the house!

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 08:47 AM
Solid 7 hours mate, like a log...haha

Woke up, stress free and skipping around the house!

lolololololol. You'll never catch up on the sleep u lost, but you can reset your sleep metre from now. lololol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 09:30 AM
Guys. I'm just waiting for it to warm up for THE historic photoshoot. I don't want you to see me in too many goose 'bumps'.

The hot soapy water will still turn into ice as it's still only 3 deg outside. I'm nice and toasty by the fire atm. hahahhahahahahahah

patch697
11th September 2010, 09:37 AM
HAHAHAHAH................... You just take your time Rossco.......We know your good for it.......lololol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 09:53 AM
Well done Rossco, can't wait to see the photos tonight mate...lol

I don't recall agreeing to photos - plural - but I'll see what I can do. lololol

patch697
11th September 2010, 10:02 AM
I don't recall agreeing to photos - plural - but I'll see what I can do. lololol

If I recall the bet was: A pic of you posing just like the one of Jessica Simpson & we will be comparing.......lololol

Am I right on this one Plassy?????

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 10:05 AM
If I recall the bet was: A pic of you posing just like the one of Jessica Simpson & we will be comparing.......lololol

Am I right on this one Plassy?????

Fair go. I can't suck my guts in that much. lolololol

patch697
11th September 2010, 10:10 AM
Fair go. I can't suck my guts in that much. lolololol

LOLOLOLOL...........To tell you the truth i cant remember if it was part of the bet or just sh1t we were adding on top so I guess its time to have a read......lololol

You may be safe from that one mate......lol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 10:16 AM
LOLOLOLOL...........To tell you the truth i cant remember if it was part of the bet or just sh1t we were adding on top so I guess its time to have a read......lololol

You may be safe from that one mate......lol

It was an add on. lololol

patch697
11th September 2010, 10:21 AM
It was an add on. lololol

LOLOLOLOLOL...........SAVED.....................lo lolololol

No need for gut sucking now Rossco............lolololol

I was wondering how you were gonna make your Ute look like the General Lee........lolololol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 10:29 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL...........SAVED.....................lo lolololol

No need for gut sucking now Rossco............lolololol

I was wondering how you were gonna make your Ute look like the General Lee........lolololol

I saved my butt by not promoting my home based club in the pic. Had a new windsceen put in last Thursday and need a new windscreen sticker. Phew!

patch697
11th September 2010, 10:35 AM
I saved my butt by not promoting my home based club in the pic. Had a new windsceen put in last Thursday and need a new windscreen sticker. Phew!

Ohhhh Doggy............ Can you take care of this one??????????...............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 11:20 AM
THE Bet - as promised.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/THEdare001.jpg

patch697
11th September 2010, 11:24 AM
Hay??????????? Top pic Rossco & bloody good cover up to but, what happened to the bikini?

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 11:26 AM
Hay??????????? what happened to the bikini?

Unfortunately It had to be a compromise.... agreed to by AB. My missus doesn't own a bikini and my nearest op shop is 140km away. Sorry, but that's the best I could do.

Bit of a shock, but hope you enjoyed. lololol

patch697
11th September 2010, 11:31 AM
Unfortunately It had to be a compromise.... agreed to by AB. My missus doesn't own a bikini and my nearest op shop is 140km away. Sorry, but that's the best I could do.

Bit of a shock, but hope you enjoyed. lololol

HAHAHAHAHAH.............. Good enough mate & Top sportsmanship too, where all about compromise here otherwise non of us would even be aloud on.......lolololololol

Speaking for myself of course.........lolololololol

Nice work on retaining your forever famous Norks too....................lolololololol

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 11:37 AM
Nice work on retaining your forever famous Norks too....................lolololololol

They 'came to life' in the cold weather! lolololol

patch697
11th September 2010, 11:37 AM
Three cheers for AB & Rossco honorary Forum legends....

DX grunt
11th September 2010, 03:18 PM
Good on ya Rossco! You're a bloody legend mate and the photo was very funny! Definately made me LOL!

Well done for putting your berries on the line and honouring that promise!

Gotta say though, given the choice between your pic and the Jessica Simpson pic, there's not much doubt about which one I'd rather look at!!

I'm mentally exhausted. Time to hang up my bets until next footy season. lololol

AB
11th September 2010, 08:56 PM
THE Bet - as promised.

Rossco my man, nice hooters, leg up and looking the goods mate!!!

Sorry about my late reply, been working outside and my tosser friend bought his cousin up with his brand new semi truck and has just whiped out 3 plants, 1 tree and knocked down 3 posts and my dog fence...not happy!!!

Anyways, well done on the bet mate!

Done well!

AB
11th September 2010, 09:19 PM
Where the hell did you get that face mask too mate...lol.

Looks EVIL!!!

patch697
11th September 2010, 09:33 PM
Did anyone notice him sticking he's tong out through those waked out teeth.....cheeky bugger......lolololol

Finly Owner
11th September 2010, 09:39 PM
Hey roscoe , nice payment mate. Obviously some people here only think of bikinis as nipple holders. LOL

How many guys remember bikinis being that big when your sister was young and showing her maturing body was still frowned upon?

My missus says to tell u roscoe, you're a brave man!

patch697
11th September 2010, 09:50 PM
Hey roscoe , nice payment mate. Obviously some people here only think of bikinis as nipple holders. LOL

How many guys remember bikinis being that big when your sister was young and showing her maturing body was still frowned upon?

My missus says to tell u roscoe, you're a brave man!

Bikini,....... frowned upon,.......... Is it even legal in this country to have these three words in the same sentence?????????

Finly Owner
11th September 2010, 11:34 PM
what a year!

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 01:02 AM
you a regular down the at the local nuddy beach?? :biggrin:

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lolololol

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 01:06 AM
Did anyone notice him sticking he's tong out through those waked out teeth.....cheeky bugger......lolololol

I love it when u guys pay particular interest in everything but miss the important stuff.

My troll is insulted that you counted the hairs on my legs rather than 'spot the mod'

patch697
12th September 2010, 01:25 AM
I love it when u guys pay particular interest in everything but miss the important stuff.

My troll is insulted that you counted the hairs on my legs rather than 'spot the mod'

Ok you got me?..... Apart from your flashy new windscreen I cant pick it so you'll have to give it up.

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 01:27 AM
Ok you got me?..... Apart from your flashy new windscreen I cant pick it so you'll have to give it up.

Have another really good look.

patch697
12th September 2010, 01:33 AM
Now im gonna ask???? is there one or aare you just trying to get me to look at your pic some more?????

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 01:35 AM
Now im gonna ask???? is there one or aare you just trying to get me to look at your pic some more?????

Sucked in!

Yes I did want you to look at my fugly bod, just one more time. lololololol

patch697
12th September 2010, 01:40 AM
Sucked in! Yes I did want you to look at my fugly bod, just one more time - just for good measure. lololololol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.............I thought as much ya bugger.....lololol

Maxhead
12th September 2010, 01:23 PM
THE Bet - as promised.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA,

You are braver then me Rossco, top job mate....very sexy

Woof
12th September 2010, 08:47 PM
Ross mate, I am sooo tempted to put this on our Club forum but I will not........................maybe

Finly Owner
12th September 2010, 09:13 PM
I noticed the Mod. You added an ugly mole to passenger side.

HaHahaa...Heheheee

AB
12th September 2010, 09:19 PM
Ross mate, I am sooo tempted to put this on our Club forum but I will not........................maybe

He's got one over you now Rossco, better play your cards right mate!...lol

Finly Owner
12th September 2010, 09:51 PM
it's jessica simpson in 30 years!!

yuk............................................... .

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 11:27 PM

Doggy do that and I'll never recover you again. lolololo

Let em work for it to find the photo. lololol

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 11:30 PM
He's got one over you now Rossco, better play your cards right mate!...lol

And I thought it was all over. Now my stress levels are up again. lololol

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 11:35 PM
Fe, Fi, fo, fum, I smell a bet, coming from someone. lolol

Come on guys, nothing serious. It's the Preliminary Final. Ya gotta at least talk about who's gunna win this coming weekend.

DX grunt
12th September 2010, 11:36 PM
It's Jessica Simpson in 30 years!!

Fair go mate. That's some poor mothers' son in the pic! lolololol hahahahahaha

AB
13th September 2010, 02:03 PM
Fe, Fi, fo, fum, I smell a bet, coming from someone. lolol

Come on guys, nothing serious. It's the Preliminary Final. Ya gotta at least talk about who's gunna win this coming weekend.

Ok, well I think It should be Dogman, Kris, Timbo and Tonys time to shine!

C'mon fellas, what do you think???....hehe

Finly Owner
13th September 2010, 11:49 PM
saints to beat cats

DX grunt
13th September 2010, 11:52 PM
Onya Finly. I was thinking of asking AB to close this thread down until footy season next year. lolol

Finly Owner
13th September 2010, 11:58 PM
Footy season is not finished until the fat lady sings after the last whistle.

Finly Owner
14th September 2010, 12:03 AM
saints and pies in grand final

DX grunt
14th September 2010, 12:04 AM
Yes exactly Rossco. Your poor mother's son has gone off the rails!!

Somebody had to give birth to me, because I couldn't lololol

Finly Owner
15th September 2010, 11:13 PM
Ok bets please:

Collingwood Magies V Geelong Cats

St Kilda Saints V Western Bulldogs

Winners go to GRAND FINAL

My picks are pies, saints and Collingwood to win GRAND FINAL

patch697
15th September 2010, 11:19 PM
Ok bets please:

Collingwood Magies V Geelong Cats

St Kilda Saints V Western Bulldogs

Winners go to GRAND FINAL

My picks are pies, saints and Collingwood to win GRAND FINAL

I think you may have been right on this one all along Tim.

Finly Owner
15th September 2010, 11:22 PM
yeah Iwas backing my Hawks v Pies for GF but when they fell out it was obvious to me what is laid out. If Geelong run out a lead in 1st qtr then they will win, but, if pies reign them in(which I believe they will) then they will loose.

DX grunt
18th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Bump.

We've put too much effort into this thread to let it slip back into the wilderness. lolol

It's 'Legend' material and it's Preliminary Final Day. Hip, Hip, Hooray.

Any one wanna add to Finly's predictions? Forum thread bet only. lololol

patch697
18th September 2010, 02:12 PM
I haven't seen anyone on here put there hand up for the Pies so I ask the question. Do the Pies have any supporters here?????

I would have expected someone to show there hand by now>>>>>

Woof
18th September 2010, 05:17 PM
Go The Mighty Pies...............Collingwood forever

Finly Owner
18th September 2010, 09:47 PM
I would have expected someone to show there hand by now>>>>>

I am only talking with my head that they will take cup. Personally I can't stand the hysteria they have in their supporters.

DX grunt
18th September 2010, 11:19 PM
Nice pick, Tim

AB
19th September 2010, 08:32 AM
yep, spot on Tim!

Going to be a good granny Pies Vs Saints.

I hate them both and like Plassy says "it makes me want to spit chunks"...lol

But my girlfriend barracks for the pies so I would hope the Saints win...lol

DX grunt
19th September 2010, 11:22 AM
yep, spot on Tim!

Wanna bet? lolololololol

DX grunt
19th September 2010, 12:46 PM
Let me think about that...............................
NO! :biggrin:

Pretty please?

Just kidding. I'm over betting - this footy season. lololol

DX grunt
19th September 2010, 09:52 PM
Congratulations everybody - 5,000 views to Aussie rules.:bananarock: :bigthumbup: :icon_victory:

Wow. Thanks everybody for looking and contributing. I owe this thread my 'Legend' status.

I've got a few ideas for next year's bets. lol. Start off small, and work our way up..

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
19th September 2010, 09:59 PM
Congratulations everybody - 5,000 views to Aussie rules.:bananarock: :bigthumbup: :icon_victory:

Wow. Thanks everybody for looking and contributing. I owe this thread my 'Legend' status.

I've got a few ideas for next year's bets. lol. Start off small, and work our way up..

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

What evil stuff are you conjuring up now Rossco?

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/17.jpg

Maxhead
19th September 2010, 10:01 PM

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

This could be intereting...

DX grunt
19th September 2010, 10:07 PM
Let's maybe start off at the derbys.

Crows V Port Adelaide and Dockers V Eagles. lololol

There's enough members from SA on here now to start a bit of friendly rivalry. lololol

Finly Owner
19th September 2010, 10:26 PM
yep, spot on Tim!

Going to be a good granny Pies Vs Saints.

I hate them both and like Plassy says "it makes me want to spit chunks"...lol

You'll get no se*x if you keep that up mate.

AB
20th September 2010, 08:45 AM
You'll get no se*x if you keep that up mate.

I don't anyway mate so theres no diffrerence what I do...haha

Maxhead
20th September 2010, 10:44 PM
So what's the consensus, who's gonna win the BIG one?

Woof
20th September 2010, 10:50 PM
The Mighty Dockers..........................oh sorry that's next year................this year hopefully St Kilda as I cannot stand bloody Collingwood.

Maxhead
20th September 2010, 10:55 PM
Is or was Eddie Mcquire associated with Collingwood? If so then I'm going for StKilda as well

AB
21st September 2010, 07:47 PM
God damn, I'm don't gamble "anymore" ..lol....but Judd was paying $26 to win last night.

If anyone had a lazy grand that would have paid out very nicely!!!

AB
22nd September 2010, 10:18 PM
Well the WA folks are bragging about how good their weather is but thank god that the granny this weekend is a nice "Melbournian toasty" 20 and blue skies...lol

Has anyone got anything special planned for the grand final day?

I'm just doing the usual sitting in my brothers shed with a BBQ and TV soaking up the toasty Melbourne beau...ti.....ful sunshine...haha

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 11:21 PM
Can you tell me which one of them is playing in the Granny this weekend??

Oh that's right, it's a full Vic card this weekend, the way life should be! Heh heh!

Start building those crocodile tears up brother. In a couple of years it'll be called the MC what?

The curtin will have closed in a couple of years for an all Vic card weekend. Too many interstate teams for u Vics to handle.

Soak it up and suck it up while you can. lololol

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 11:34 PM
I am mate, I am!!

I've only been to one grand final and that was in 2005 - Sydney v West Coast. No vics to be seen anywhere that day! Was a great game too with a 1 point win to Sydney. My mate who's a mad Eagle was shattered.

So I appreciate it a lot more these days when it's Vic v Vic in the GF. It's great but I know it's not always going to be the case.

I wasn't going to bring that up.... but now that you mention it. hahahahahahahahahah

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I actually felt a bit guilty after I hit the send button. Must be a bit of 'car lag'. Sorry bro. Done about 1,100k in the past 3 days. Driving takes a bit out of me these days. lololol

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 11:51 PM
Hmmmm....OK. You're forgiven Rossco!

Jeeeezzzzz, how weak am I????? Haha!

No worries. Don't feel sorry for me, because I feel sorry for you after what I said and saying sorry. lol

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 08:22 PM
Bump

Leave the computer for a few hours and you have to go back 3 or 4 pages to catch up on the goss. lol

2 sleeps till bounce down.

AB
23rd September 2010, 08:26 PM
Care for a sneaky little bet Rossco....lol

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 08:31 PM
Care for a sneaky little bet Rossco....lol

Funny you should mention that. lol

Lets revert to the 'Cone of Silence' - PM'ing. lol

AB
23rd September 2010, 08:33 PM
Here we go again...lol

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 08:52 PM
Dogman, where are you???

Freo Dockers are considering changing their 'Home and Away' jumpers and club song! What the!

AB
23rd September 2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/18.jpg

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 08:59 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/09/18.jpg

Give me a break, pe lease. I'm trying to be serious for once. lol. Somebody reckons the anchor is weighing them down and they're looking at another version - not happy Jannnnnnnn

AB
23rd September 2010, 09:01 PM
Nah fare call Rossco, I would be pissed too. Especially the theme song thats just wrong!

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 09:05 PM
Nah fare call Rossco, I would be pissed too. Especially the theme song thats just wrong!

About this bet......

I've got nothing left worth showing, so how about we bet about how many clothes we can put on, not take off? lol

AB
23rd September 2010, 09:08 PM
thats a very good bet mate, ill be in on that, good thinking!

Do you want Pies?

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 09:37 PM
thats a very good bet mate, ill be in on that, good thinking!

Do you want Pies?

That was too easy. Let me rethink. lolol

Woof
23rd September 2010, 09:42 PM
Hooray, if I had to see anymore of you lot getting your gear off I would have to cancel my membership on this forum and ask for my money back.:049:

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 09:45 PM
Jeez Doggie.

I nearly fell of my chair with that big bright red font. LOLOL

What do u think of the Dockers considering a jumper change?

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 09:53 PM
For what it's worth, I like the Freo outfit and I think they should keep it.

But the song...............well.................

If you know Fremantle, you'll understand the song. lol

Tough wharfies, luscious lattees, sea containers being loaded and unloaded, etc, etc, etc

DX grunt
23rd September 2010, 10:05 PM
Sorry Rossco, didn't see your reply while I was typing mine.

That's OK. Just remember to look both ways before u cross the road. lolol

AB
24th September 2010, 08:53 AM
Typical Melbourne weather, now we may get showers for tomorrow...lol

DX grunt
24th September 2010, 10:23 AM
Typical Melbourne weather, now we may get showers for tomorrow...lol

Time to break out the 30+ over here. lol That's why the West is best.

Snakes and Bobtails are dying on our roads - it's spring time with wildflowers coming out and
trees and plants in bloom.

AB
24th September 2010, 10:27 AM
Time to break out the 30+ over here. lol That's why the West is best.

Snakes and Bobtails are dying on our roads - it's spring time with wildflowers coming out and
trees and plants in bloom.
But its 21 today Rossco, I havent heard the words 20-21 degrees melbourne for a long long time!!!...lol

DX grunt
24th September 2010, 10:51 AM
But its 21 today Rossco, I havent heard the words 20-21 degrees melbourne for a long long time!!!...lol

Heat Wave !!!!! Take all the necessary precautions.

AB
24th September 2010, 11:24 AM
So whats the bet for tomorrow Rossco, are we doing the how many clothes on bet...lol

Thats actually going to be a pain putting 35 t-shirts and 12 jumpers and 5 pairs of pants back in the cupboard again mate...haha