PDA

View Full Version : Scout rover crew Bunerong Springvale mud bash car

rusty00
16th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Hi all,
Just putting it out there.

The Rover crew I help run are looking for a car donation for there mud bash, the event runs every queens birthday.
The crew has just started up again and are asking around for a car donation.
Anything in a ford, commodore or even a 4x4, fuel injected 6 or V8 would be perfect.
We can collect from most places.

We all understand a donation for a car is a huge ask. We could scrape together some cash but will need to see based on the amount at the time.

I thank you all in advance for reading this and possible asking around for a possible donation.

We have to do fundraising for roll cage, racing seats, racing harnes and a heap of other gear.

It's a great scream Rovering for 18 to 26 year olds, keep them focused and heading in the right direction in life.

The mud bash is a race event, rally and modified big wheel sedans for the 2wd/ want to be 4wd events. www.mudbash.com runes out of Mafeking Rover park.
Check it out on YouTube.

Again thank you in advance, regards Russell

Cuppa
16th March 2016, 09:25 PM
I've got nothing I'm afraid but I'm sure you'll turn something up. Someone will have one for you. When we left the UK (29 years ago) I donated our old car to a similar cause, a local youth group wanted to get into banger racing & needed a car so they got my old Vauxhall Viva rather than it going to the wreckers. Good luck.