PDA

View Full Version : Local Law- Land use.

mudnut
8th March 2016, 01:10 PM
G'day, all. I am wondering if anyone on the forum is versed in Victorian land zones and permits law?

threedogs
8th March 2016, 01:45 PM
Your local council offices would have copies for you Id think

Sir Roofy
8th March 2016, 02:48 PM
G'day, all. I am wondering if anyone on the forum is versed in Victorian land zones and permits law?

Plassy would be your man

mudnut
8th March 2016, 03:16 PM
I live in a rural conservation zone RZ2, and a have for over twenty years and have not had a problem with any of my neighbours..

About 300-400 metres away, a new neighbour has set up a gravel separation plant, and different heaps of soil, stones etc

The noise and dust is atrocious and I only have a fibro place, so there is no escape from the drone of diesel engines, screeching and banging of metal on metal.

He has no permit to run a heavy industrial business. He plans to build a house (no problem with that) and run the business. I need to know how to knock it on the head.

The neighbour right next to property has only just returned from holiday, and also is not very happy about it either.

mudnut
8th March 2016, 03:43 PM
Pm sent. Thanks, mate.

mudnut
10th March 2016, 12:49 PM
Phew, I am exhausted. Thanks to Plasnart for his helping me in try and deal with what is going on near my joint.

I have visited the neighbouring properties, and most of the residents are absolutely livid about what the owner of the property has done.

Thanks to Plassy, I have some information I can distribute to those residents so that they can lodge protests against any permit which the owner may apply for.

We can't fathom the reasons behind the actions of the new owner, whether he is just plain arrogant or just ignorant to what the area is zoned for.

Anyway, I'm not so freaked out, knowing I have a great many people ready to fight for our quality of life.