PDA

View Full Version : New Member - No Patrol yet! Looking at buying 2000 3.0L Turbo Diesel

liddell
12th April 2011, 06:58 PM
Hi all,

My name is Jason Liddell, found this forum looking for information on the above mentioned vehicle, it seems to be the best deal on a Patrol so far, I intend to go and look with view to purchase tomorrow.

Any insights to this vehicle would be appreciated, but I will ask the appropiate questions in the right place when I find it, lol. If you can find me to answer the questions, I would appreciate it.

Hope if I receive the new addition (Patrol) as my main form of transport, I'll be another contributor on this forum, etc.

Anyone on the Central Coast NSW?

timbar
12th April 2011, 07:05 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

growler2058
12th April 2011, 07:07 PM
Gday mate theyre a good mob here full of useful info and advice

Dhuck
12th April 2011, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

NissanGQ4.2
12th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Jason,

Welcome 2 the forum mate.

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can

If you check out http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101638414667780968345.00049035ccd71ae3d988a&source=embed&ll=-31.278551,134.472656&spn=58.317788,70.224609&z=4

and zoom in on your area, you will see if there are any members near you, well only the ones that have posted where they are on this thread http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1006-NissanPatrol.com.au-Members-Map/page1

Enjoy the forum mate.

Cheers

Todd

big_fletch
12th April 2011, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, have a read of some of the info on here.. I personally have a GU with 3.0 and love it..
Enjoy the forum mate

Fletcha

Bob
12th April 2011, 07:18 PM
Welcome jason join in and enjoy

YNOT
12th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Jason.

Have a read of this thread; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?672-Want-to-buy-used-3.0-L&highlight=grenade

Tony

liddell
12th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the link, can see about half a dozen in my general area which is good. If I do end up getting this I'll post mine aswell.

liddell
12th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Ynot, fantastic reply, I'm looking into it, and someone (forgot name) said its his 3rd Patrol and reckons its the best he has had, so getting more excited about buying it now.

Bigrig
12th April 2011, 07:59 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy and good luck with the hunt!!

liddell
12th April 2011, 08:00 PM
thank you to all with the warm welcomes and info

AB
12th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Jason, youve joined in and fit in nicely mate so hope you get what your after and stick around after you get the Patrol mate!

liddell
12th April 2011, 08:17 PM
thanks all
AB, if I get the Patrol, I'll be hanging around, I love forums, for my vehicles, mostly motorbikes, but I've always liked 4WD forums too, what better place to be then a dedicated one the the vehicle that I'm looking at.

No one has said stay away so the vehicle in mind must be OK, of course with the mods even better.

Someone gave a great link with reference to all mods etc for this vehicle, that's the one I can't access yet, but the lead up with the link was great, thanks for the input

big_fletch
12th April 2011, 08:23 PM
thanks all
AB, if I get the Patrol, I'll be hanging around, I love forums, for my vehicles, mostly motorbikes, but I've always liked 4WD forums too, what better place to be then a dedicated one the the vehicle that I'm looking at.

No one has said stay away so the vehicle in mind must be OK, of course with the mods even better.

Someone gave a great link with reference to all mods etc for this vehicle, that's the one I can't access yet, but the lead up with the link was great, thanks for the input

Glad to hear you will sticking around mate, the more the merrier..
As said I have a 3.0 patrol and love it, if you do get one I hope it will serve you well

AB
12th April 2011, 08:28 PM
thanks all

Your on 7 posts mate, just welcome some new members, add yourself to the members map, join in some of the general chats in the general chat section and you'll have it in no time.

wildgu6
12th April 2011, 09:12 PM
G'day Jason, Great to have you onboard buddy
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
13th April 2011, 12:50 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Jason

Tim

Maxhead
13th April 2011, 06:59 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Jason

Dark 1
13th April 2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome mate, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:01 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul