PDA

View Full Version : PMC FARKKKKKK I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMC
25th February 2016, 01:36 PM
G'day lounge lizards,

Its been a long time between drinks, unfortunately, our young 3 year boy is autism and this has taken a bit of a toll on us at present, we love our little man to bits, its just been a battle at times, especially with our eldest daughter as being autistic.

However on a positive note, i have been flat out over the last 18 months with our eldest daughter with her remarkable swimming journey. At present she has won both NSW state and national age championship events, currently she swam the 2nd fastest time in the 100m backstroke at the Queensland state championships last December.

On the Patrol front, unfortunately i had to sell my 4.2 turbo diesel wagon, due to the wife not being able to drive her.

I have now got a 2005 3lt auto wagon, so back to the drawing board and let the farkkken mods begin. lol

Kind regards,

PMC
:smiley_thumbs_up:

taslucas
25th February 2016, 01:50 PM
G'day lounge lizards,

Its been a long time between drinks, unfortunately, our young 3 year boy is autism and this has taken a bit of a toll on us at present, we love our little man to bits, its just been a battle at times, especially with our eldest daughter as being autistic.

However on a positive note, i have been flat out over the last 18 months with our eldest daughter with her remarkable swimming journey. At present she has won both NSW state and national age championship events, currently she swam the 2nd fastest time in the 100m backstroke at the Queensland state championships last December.

On the Patrol front, unfortunately i had to sell my 4.2 turbo diesel wagon, due to the wife not being able to drive her.

I have now got a 2005 3lt auto wagon, so back to the drawing board and let the farkkken mods begin. lol

Kind regards,

PMC
:smiley_thumbs_up:
Good to see you back mate! Nothing wrong with spending time with family and congratulations to your daughter

>>>tappin from tassie

4bye4
25th February 2016, 02:38 PM
"I have now got a 2005 3lt auto wagon, so back to the drawing board and let the farkkken mods begin. lol"
Nothin wrong with a 2005 3lt auto wagon.

BigRAWesty
25th February 2016, 02:40 PM
Hey PMC good to see your doing well..
And well done to the eldest with the swimming..

taslucas
25th February 2016, 03:40 PM
"I have now got a 2005 3lt auto wagon, so back to the drawing board and let the farkkken mods begin. lol"
Nothin wrong with a 2005 3lt auto wagon.
Yeah there is, just ask westy... Oh no wait on, he likes them now
;-)

>>>tappin from tassie

Clunk
25th February 2016, 04:02 PM
Which one was PMC again? ;)

Good to see you back on here again

MudRunnerTD
25th February 2016, 04:27 PM
Welcome back Paul, hope your own health is doing well mate! Congrats on your Daughter. being autistic does that qualify her for Disabled Olympics? or Able body for that matter! big congrats to her.

lucus30
25th February 2016, 05:28 PM
Glad to see you back mate. Let the shenanigans begin!!! Post a picture of your new rig if you get a chance

PMC
25th February 2016, 05:39 PM
G'day Clunk,
RLI

PMC
25th February 2016, 05:44 PM
G'day Darren,

Maddie can qualify for both, at present she will swim her first Olympic qualify meet in April. We are in Adelaide for both the Australian Age and Australian open championships.

Next weekend we are at the NSW state open championships.

Regards,

Paul

AB
25th February 2016, 06:49 PM
G'day old stranger, good to read you again Paul!!!

I'll be in your neck of the woods late September I think!!!

macca
25th February 2016, 07:15 PM
G'day Paul, looks like life has been busy up your way. Good to see you here.

Sir Roofy
25th February 2016, 07:37 PM
G,day Paul hope your ok as well glad your back mate

PMC
25th February 2016, 07:59 PM
Looking forward to catching up with for a beer or two mate!

Regards,

PMC

PMC
25th February 2016, 08:00 PM
Thanks Macca!

PMC
25th February 2016, 08:01 PM
G'day Roofy,

Thanks mate!

MEGOMONSTER
25th February 2016, 08:29 PM
Glad to have you back Paul.

PMC
25th February 2016, 08:45 PM
I missed your leather seats lol!

Clunk
25th February 2016, 08:56 PM
G'day Clunk,
RLI
I knew that [emoji12]

Stropp
26th February 2016, 12:01 AM
Hi Paul, great to see you back mate, I hope your health has improved and congrats to the daughter on her swimming prowess, I was a bit of a swimmer in my younger day, in fact my record still stands to this day at my old hometown high school 😋. Look forward to hearing some good news and stories mate 😎

growler2058
26th February 2016, 08:00 AM
Welcome back Cock. Look forward to a ripping yarn, its been a while.
There's even a pub thread now where you wont need to worry about censorship!!

Clunk
26th February 2016, 09:20 AM
Welcome back Cock. Look forward to a ripping yarn, its been a while.
There's even a pub thread now where you wont need to worry about censorship!!
Yes get AB to give you access

mudski
26th February 2016, 09:25 AM
Welcome back cobber! A lots happened since you been gone. Let the ripping yarns begin.

PMC
27th February 2016, 08:21 PM
G'day folks,

It is great to be back!

Regards,

Paul