PDA

View Full Version : NADS Installer Sydney

Pavloh
21st February 2016, 07:31 PM
Hi

Looking for suggestions where i can go close to Parramatta to get all the NADS stuff fitted. I'm not keen on trying to do it myself will probably cause more damage than good ☺ Its an 05 ZD30 I'm looking at getting the work done to.

If there is anyone close by to me im happy to pay to get the work done ☺

Cheers

4wheeler
21st February 2016, 10:51 PM
Total care 4wd, 2 Artisan rd, Seven Hills.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

threedogs
22nd February 2016, 03:02 PM
Is Hornsby near Parramatta no idea on nsw geography

the evil twin
22nd February 2016, 04:25 PM
Is Hornsby near Parramatta no idea on nsw geography

Sort of... but Seven Hills is closer

Go the Eels

Pavloh
22nd February 2016, 07:36 PM
Not very close but willing to drive if they are reasonable. So far have had a few rough prices either really high or the guys have never heard of NADS and have not fitted the stuff before.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd February 2016, 07:38 PM
You could try DSV 4X4

Unit 8/4 Garling Road Kings Park
Sydney, Australia
(02) 8678 7956

mudski
22nd February 2016, 07:44 PM
Not very close but willing to drive if they are reasonable. So far have had a few rough prices either really high or the guys have never heard of NADS and have not fitted the stuff before.
You will find most workshops wont fit it because they have never heard of it. Which i find hard to believe as any late model diesel ute can have a Dawes fitted and reep the benefits. But not many workshops seem to know about it.
If your mechanically minded, you are better of doing it yourself and seeking advice from others to help you along the way.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Pavloh
22nd February 2016, 08:06 PM
Pretty crazy i know.

If there is anyone aroung the parramatta area that would spend a day to help me out with this stuff at home i would be happy to compensate and hydrate with some beers ☺

garett
23rd February 2016, 09:01 AM
i'm close to Campbelltown, can give you a hand to install it never done one but it should have instructions or some one here should be able to guide. is a thread not already made on this ? i drive an old school NA td42. so not had to play with these 'turbo' thingys..... :P i do fix cars for a living so i should be able to figure it out.

send me a pm if you want me to help try and organise a day.

threedogs
23rd February 2016, 09:33 AM
Check out Chaz Yellowfoot he's the guru on all things ZD30
http://chaz.yellowfoot.org/Manual%20Boost%20Controller.htm

rusty_nail
23rd February 2016, 10:03 AM
Hi

Looking for suggestions where i can go close to Parramatta to get all the NADS stuff fitted. I'm not keen on trying to do it myself will probably cause more damage than good ☺ Its an 05 ZD30 I'm looking at getting the work done to.

If there is anyone close by to me im happy to pay to get the work done ☺

Cheers

Garrett from this forum is out your way mate, hes a mechanic and might be interested in installing your NADS kit, you should send him a PM.

rusty_nail
23rd February 2016, 10:04 AM
i'm close to Campbelltown, can give you a hand to install it never done one but it should have instructions or some one here should be able to guide. is a thread not already made on this ? i drive an old school NA td42. so not had to play with these 'turbo' thingys..... :P i do fix cars for a living so i should be able to figure it out.

send me a pm if you want me to help try and organise a day.

haha looks like hes beat me to it!

Pavloh
24th February 2016, 01:50 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions fellas!