PDA

View Full Version : TB42E Aircon Filter Receiver Dryer wiring question

Andyh
14th January 2016, 10:58 AM
Hi guys i am after a bit of help here....

I recently converted a TB42e to a TD42ti and during this process have managed to loose the connector that hooks up to the Air Conditioning Receiver / Dyer (The canister behind the right hand head light)

This canister has a 2 wire plug connected to the top of it that runs down to a connector plug, i am searching for the mating connector, i am hoping it was just one of the ones that came out of the original TB42e loom that is still connected and just taped up.

Can anyone shed any light and maybe a photo or two....

A mate sent me photos of a series 1, but i think its different to the series II.

I currently have a dead circuit - so there is no light or relay click when the aircon is switched on (with the motor & cooling fan running in cool position) I assume this is due to having a break in the circuit...
The system was just fully re gassed so i know the pressure switch works its just not hooked up ! lol

Thanks guys, please is anyone can help .... Even if its just some photos of the connections to the loom so i know where to start looking, its getting a bit hot in the cab these days !