PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to Blue Tooth

Melbournestormer
9th January 2016, 02:49 PM
Hi,
New to forum so apologies if comments sound random. Bought 2011 Nissan Patrol Y61 and have been trying to connect to Bluetooth with no success, becoming frustrated. Can anyone help.
Thanks

threedogs
9th January 2016, 04:21 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum ,if possible could you jump over
to the intros and tell us a bit about yourself and Patrol before
asking questions,,,,, Just something the forum asks of us all.
No harm done,,,,, as for you BT problem they both have to be looking
for each other to be able to pair,
Are you just trying to connect your phone to the Patrol BT???

Melbournestormer
9th January 2016, 07:27 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum ,if possible could you jump over
to the intros and tell us a bit about yourself and Patrol before
asking questions,,,,, Just something the forum asks of us all.
No harm done,,,,, as for you BT problem they both have to be looking
for each other to be able to pair,
Are you just trying to connect your phone to the Patrol BT???

Hi,
This is my 2nd Patrol, it's a 22011 GU Y61. I have recently retired and hope to go travelling soon. I do go regularly to see my brother who lives in Bollon, SW Queensland where the roads can be a bit dodgy. The Patrol had be locked away by the old owner so only had 10,000km on the clock. It has some of the necessaries e.g Bull Bar, Snorkel, Winch but I need to get Spotties. My wife drives the Patrol as well and will retire at the end of this year so needs the Bluetooth connection. Can you help. Thanks

Melbournestormer
9th January 2016, 07:27 PM
Hi,
This is my 2nd Patrol, it's a 22011 GU Y61. I have recently retired and hope to go travelling soon. I do go regularly to see my brother who lives in Bollon, SW Queensland where the roads can be a bit dodgy. The Patrol had be locked away by the old owner so only had 10,000km on the clock. It has some of the necessaries e.g Bull Bar, Snorkel, Winch but I need to get Spotties. My wife drives the Patrol as well and will retire at the end of this year so needs the Bluetooth connection. Can you help. Thanks

Bacho86
9th January 2016, 07:50 PM
Need a bit more information to help...What are you trying to connect to? Is it the factory head unit or after market radio?

At what stage are you stuck at?

With most phones it's just a matter of activating the "Bluetooth" on the respective devices, searching and then pairing them together. Some radios will also provide a code that. That you have to input when prompted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyGU8
9th January 2016, 08:50 PM
If you can tell us what phone is that we can help out.

I had the same stereo if your's the standard, I can dig up the manual and let you know. If not pls let us know the stereo model as well.

Hi,

threedogs
10th January 2016, 01:17 PM
@ melbournestormer did you end up getting your BT connection sorted???