PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Ange

snappyjaws
9th April 2011, 04:49 PM
I own a 93 GQ wagon and part owner in 5 other GQ's and a GU Patrol which we run as part of a 4wd Hire business.

With Fraser Island at our doorstep, offroad adventures are a daily occurrence.

Having driven on the beaches up here for over 20 years have found the Nissan to be the toughest 4x4 bar none, especially as they are driven by complete novices (and complete idiots) every day into rough terrain. Have found the only thing they can't handle is being driven into the ocean lol.

Bigrig
9th April 2011, 04:52 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here Ange, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

YNOT
9th April 2011, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Ange.

Tony

wildgu6
9th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome aboard Ange,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Sounds like a great little business you got there buddy, and in a great part of the world too, nice work

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

growler2058
9th April 2011, 05:15 PM
Gday mate theyre a good mob here full of helpful info and advice

snappyjaws
9th April 2011, 05:31 PM
thanks everyone, was a bit hesitant signing up knowing that its probably more a guy thing but thought 'what the hell, i do love my nissans....'

Dhuck
9th April 2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Ange

timbar
9th April 2011, 05:49 PM
G'day Ange - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

kingy
9th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Welcome was up your way last week but was a rushed trip no sight seeing involved :(

Enjoy the forum.

katwoman
9th April 2011, 07:37 PM
thanks everyone, was a bit hesitant signing up knowing that its probably more a guy thing but thought 'what the hell, i do love my nissans....'

Welcome Ange, this place is great, and these guys are in no way sexist( mostly anyway , pml) . Just go with the flow!
Kat

gec
9th April 2011, 07:49 PM
No need to worry Ange, their are two types of people in this world, Us Nissan owner's and them others, So Welcome to the forum, stay and enjoy.

Bigrig
9th April 2011, 08:56 PM
Welcome Ange, this place is great, and these guys are in no way sexist( mostly anyway , pml) . Just go with the flow!
Kat

We are so sexy ....

Ohhhhh .... 'sexist' ... Nahhh, we're not that!! LOL!!!

Finly Owner
9th April 2011, 09:04 PM
Firstly, Hi and Welcome to Nissans Nut House. Secondly where does it say "No women allowed"?
I think Katwoman, Bobs' Boss, and a few of the others lingering in the background should Rise to the attention Now! LOL

Tim

AB
10th April 2011, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the forum Ange, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Clunk
10th April 2011, 11:02 AM
G'day Ange, welcome to the forum

nowoolies
10th April 2011, 11:33 AM
g`day Ange
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s i did notice the lack of pic`s mate hahahahaha

DX grunt
10th April 2011, 11:40 AM
G'day Ange.

Welcome aboard. Nice write up on Nissans.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
10th April 2011, 01:14 PM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Ange

big_fletch
10th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have another member aboard..

Fletcha

thepunter1
10th April 2011, 08:13 PM
Hi Ange.
Welcome to the forum. I am new here too.

David.

Bob
11th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Welcome Ange. Join in the conversations and enjoy

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:04 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul