PDA

View Full Version : Need wire diagram for GU zd30 CRD (2010) for ECM

jok06
25th December 2015, 09:27 AM
Hi Guys, I am chasing a ecm/ecu wire diagram to sort out my patrol GU. Has a U1000 code and auto box not shifting correctly. Wiring has been tampered with, I just want to check continuity of the wires from TCM to ECM.

Thanks in advance. George

threedogs
26th December 2015, 09:05 AM
Bumped , maybe ET or Yendor may be able to help you out.
If you just want to test the ECM relay you can swap it with the Aircon
for test purposes

jff45
26th December 2015, 09:50 AM
If you want a copy of the AT.PDF from the service manual, PM me your email and I'll send it. It has circuit diagrams and testing procedures..

Yendor
26th December 2015, 10:15 AM
Just go to the intro section and welcome some new members until your post count reaches 25 then you can download the CRD manual here

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?5390-Nissan-Patrol-GU-Y61-electronic-version-manual-with-SUPP-X-with-CRD-info

Is your auto/wiring from a DI?

U1000 is a can communication fault.

jok06
26th December 2015, 11:59 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the info. Found what I need from a guy (grosjean.pierre) where I found a GU workshop manual Supplement X which has all the info I need. Can't believe how many workshop manuals there is for the GU.

Not fixed yet but just need to check continuity of all wires to TCM and remove code U1000.

Thanks George

Yendor
27th December 2015, 09:40 AM
Hi guys, thanks for the info. Found what I need from a guy (grosjean.pierre) where I found a GU workshop manual Supplement X which has all the info I need. Can't believe how many workshop manuals there is for the GU.

Not fixed yet but just need to check continuity of all wires to TCM and remove code U1000.

Thanks George

Yes there are numerous websites that you can download it from. You can also purchase a disc on Ebay for around $10...

ashhunter
12th January 2016, 05:16 PM
nice tip on using the Aircond