PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone up to over xmas

threedogs
15th December 2015, 12:35 PM
Hi just wondering what everyone is up to,
maybe catch up on family they havent seen for a while.
Hope xmas 2015 is the best ever, also hope nobody is alone
this is a time where family should be together.
Me Im doing nothing just xmas at home with my boys and their partners.
Hopefully I can get away early Feb and catch some cod oh yeah

Stropp
15th December 2015, 01:10 PM
heading to denmark again, xmas with a mate, last year it rained xmas eve and we had the wood fire going, perth forecast is 27 so it will be 22 down there :)

mudski
15th December 2015, 01:54 PM
Spending new years at our family beach house for the last time.:( As it has to be sold unfortunately due to my money hungry aunty who's now owns half when my 102yo grandmother died. Its only been in our family for 60 years and my grandfather built the house himself. But that doesn't stop this money witch. I bloody devastated but I can't afford to buy her half.
Anyhoo! After that we are going to Merimbula on the 12th for two weeks. Can't wait! Drink copious amounts of beer and do nought for two weeks.:drunk:

gubigfish
15th December 2015, 02:11 PM
heading down south the folks place, get some fishing in and might head back the long way via Yeagerup

threedogs
15th December 2015, 02:16 PM
@ Mudski heres some more "down memory lane" pics for you.
You still need to pick this up too remember.? LOL

mudski
15th December 2015, 02:25 PM
Wow i forgot about that!

threedogs
15th December 2015, 02:37 PM
I use it to hold all my knives but have others I can use

paulyg
15th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Heading to Neds Corner for two weeks, was leaving Saturday, but its going to be 44c, so might leave it till Sunday

4bye4
15th December 2015, 04:45 PM
owing to the recent passing of my mechanic, i will be on the tools in the workshop right through. not the best Christmas I've ever had. Getting too old for this.

AB
15th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Spending new years at our family beach house for the last time.:( As it has to be sold unfortunately due to my money hungry aunty who's now owns half when my 102yo grandmother died. Its only been in our family for 60 years and my grandfather built the house himself. But that doesn't stop this money witch. I bloody devastated but I can't afford to buy her half. Anyhoo! After that we are going to Merimbula on the 12th for two weeks. Can't wait! Drink copious amounts of beer and do nought for two weeks.:drunk: will you be down over Christmas before then?

King_ady1
15th December 2015, 06:02 PM
Driving up to qld to spend Christmas with the family, and to get married on the 4th of Jan. do a few beach runs with the bro. Possibly up to tincan bay, over to double island. Then the drive back down.

Big few weeks.

Bush Ranger
15th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Same old bull dung with the girl friends family. I`ll take the wagon, just in case I get an itch after lunch. Doesn`t take much these days for me to get an itch when family are involved lol.

growler2058
15th December 2015, 06:11 PM
Driving up to qld to spend Christmas with the family, and to get married on the 4th of Jan. do a few beach runs with the bro. Possibly up to tincan bay, over to double island. Then the drive back down.

Big few weeks.

Congrats mate:band:

RedRoadRunner
15th December 2015, 07:01 PM
If everything goes well, I'll be in the grampians.

tuckertrucker
15th December 2015, 07:10 PM
Finally getting the boat ready to dip back in the water. New batteries, trailer tires, nav lights and comms, toilet (thank f#ck) and stripping hull for antifoul paint this weekend. Should be ready for christmas!! Then off to the Bay of Islands (northland NZ) for 2 weeks holiday with mates and family in the islands!! Even got a site booked on one of the islands to pitch the tents. And the truck will get a good clean too for christmas haha

BigRAWesty
15th December 2015, 07:15 PM
Spending new years at our family beach house for the last time.:( As it has to be sold unfortunately due to my money hungry aunty who's now owns half when my 102yo grandmother died. Its only been in our family for 60 years and my grandfather built the house himself. But that doesn't stop this money witch. I bloody devastated but I can't afford to buy her half.
Anyhoo! After that we are going to Merimbula on the 12th for two weeks. Can't wait! Drink copious amounts of beer and do nought for two weeks.:drunk:
Got any mate who would be interested in buying her out??
I know how ya feel.
My money hungry aunty got uncle to sell over 4 million worth of assets which included 2 million worth of farm land which we leased from them and a prime beach front shack which his father built by hand..
They had both passed no more than 4 years later and as it turned out we got nothing.. just screwed..

Any who. .
Working pre Christy and post new years. But between my Olds are.xoming down for a bit, planning on a short camp trip.... hopefully

LaughingBeagles
15th December 2015, 07:23 PM
Heading to Kalbarri for a week or so. First time up that way and can't wait.

Tap tap tap

Chubba
15th December 2015, 09:58 PM
Xmas day wife's family. Boxing Day my family. Two day Xmas. Works well.

mudski
15th December 2015, 10:04 PM
will you be down over Christmas before then?
Nah will be there a few days before new years for a week. You gonna be there?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Getaboutabit
15th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Heading East to see mother in Epping Vic Then a Mate in Rushworth
maybe head to Deniliquin for a while

Avo
15th December 2015, 10:28 PM
heading down south the folks place, get some fishing in and might head back the long way via Yeagerup

call in here cock.......

sooty_10
15th December 2015, 10:41 PM
Im working....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

katwoman
15th December 2015, 10:54 PM
im working....

Sent from my sm-g925i using tapatalk

x 2 ..................

TPC
15th December 2015, 11:03 PM
im working....

Sent from my sm-g925i using tapatalk

x 2 ..................

x 3 ...................:(

Clunk
16th December 2015, 12:10 AM
Heading to Kalbarri for a week or so. First time up that way and can't wait.

Tap tap tap
We were supposed to be going up there this year too, but had to cancel when we found out you're going [emoji14] hahahahahaha....... Which camp site are you staying at?

Ben-e-boy
16th December 2015, 01:38 AM
Heading home to Jervis Bay on sunday.

AB
16th December 2015, 06:00 AM
Nah will be there a few days before new years for a week. You gonna be there? Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk Yep I'll be down there too mate.

threedogs
16th December 2015, 10:04 AM
To all who will be remembering lost love ones dont think you are alone.
Im sure everyone here would openly except a PM even if its just to
vent, cry or just to say hello. Reach out and dont bottle it up you may feel better talkng
with a stranger, well a forum member . you are not alone merry xmas,, 2016 will be
bigger and brighter for you Im sure

lucus30
16th December 2015, 10:36 AM
The usual lots of kms

1. Christmas day at my place with the family
2. Phillip Island for a few days
3. Eildon for a day trip
4. Back to phillip Island for 2 days
5. Camping at the pines ( goughs bay) for new years
6. Attending a work colleagues wedding
7. Back to Phillip Island
8. Eildon day trip
9. Staying at Lake Glenmaggie for 4 nights

All of this with a few days at home in between these things
Might take a note of how many combined km's we do between ours cars over this period

Threedogs yes there is a wedding ha ha!!!!!

Hodge
16th December 2015, 11:39 AM
x 3 ...................:(
X4

I'm on call and working through...

Tapatalked from S6

LaughingBeagles
16th December 2015, 11:01 PM
We were supposed to be going up there this year too, but had to cancel when we found out you're going [emoji14] hahahahahaha....... Which camp site are you staying at?

Lol, staying at the Murchison River Caravan Park. Being the first time up that way, I am looking to scout out some of the camp sites for next time.

A shame you're not coming mate.

Tap tap tap

Clunk
16th December 2015, 11:18 PM
Lol, staying at the Murchison River Caravan Park. Being the first time up that way, I am looking to scout out some of the camp sites for next time.

Tap tap tap
We were going to stay at the Kalbarri Beach Resort, but had to cancel, so we're off to Bunbury for a few days.... last minute decision

jay see
17th December 2015, 02:52 PM
Growing up as kids we used to do a big thing on chrissy eve with the family. Stay up pass midnight to wish everyone a merry Christmas and then open presents.
Dads now 80 and mum is 74, there heath is pretty good, but the age has court up to them. So we are doing it at my place. After i have worked from this Friday straight through to Wednesday, 6 x 12 hour nights finishing on Christmas eve morning. my wife finishes on Monday. while my brother "works" half day on Thursday, his wife is a stay at home mum with three kids 20,17 and 10. Would be nice for them to do something at least once.

Christmas day we are at my sister in laws and we usually do NYE with my wife family, as we all have kids between 15-4.

Early Jan we are off to Tassie for a week and then my wife is back at work on the 11th and I'm back for the 15, 16 and 17th, then off till after Australia day. My son is booked in for his op on his veins on the 21st.

Winnie
17th December 2015, 02:58 PM
We're leaving Christmas night to go camping for a few days, might head up to Knockwood

Bob
17th December 2015, 03:00 PM
We're leaving Christmas night to go camping for a few days, might head up to Knockwood

We are thinking of coming back from Pakenham through Knockwood so might see you there

Winnie
17th December 2015, 05:55 PM
We are thinking of coming back from Pakenham through Knockwood so might see you there
Pop in for a cold one if you do =)

mudnut
17th December 2015, 06:15 PM
I have got my side of the family coming down for a couple of days. They will head home and a van load of my kids and grandkids will stay for Christmas and new year. They'll head home and another van load of cousins will arrive to stay a week or two. I am looking forward to it all, but unfortunately the Robe trip will be out, at this stage.
Merry Christmas and have a happy and prosperous New Year, everyone.

Maxhead
17th December 2015, 06:17 PM
Fishing, drinking, fishing and drinking on my days off. Unfortunately, I have to work in between public holidays...

morton2478
17th December 2015, 07:36 PM
Christmas eve at the inlaws Christmas day at home makin sure the campers all packed ready for an early start boxing day heading to stuarts point for two weeks of fishing crabbin and of course drinkin

Avo
17th December 2015, 11:08 PM

Tap tap tap

hey mate,check out Wagoe station,half the price of the parks in that area,great 4wding and fishing and only 20 south of kalbarri.

LaughingBeagles
20th December 2015, 11:07 PM
Will do Avo and thanks mate.

Tap tap tap

Coxy34
21st December 2015, 09:59 AM
Staying at home again

paulyg
21st December 2015, 05:03 PM
I am at the Murray River between Mildura and the SA border, the river looks lower than I have seen it for a few years

threedogs
21st December 2015, 06:14 PM
I am at the Murray River between Mildura and the SA border, the river looks lower than I have seen it for a few years

Blame the ppl up stream, and they blame the ppl further up and so on and so on lol
{Two men in a Tinnie}

LaughingBeagles
22nd December 2015, 10:51 PM
hey mate,check out Wagoe station,half the price of the parks in that area,great 4wding and fishing and only 20 south of kalbarri.

Will,do mate and thanks, a good tip.

Tap tap tap

TPC
22nd December 2015, 11:40 PM
I was going to work through but we decided we needed to get away so are heading to Meningie for 4 nights and will hopefully get a bit of fishing done around Salt Creek.
Will at least get to use the neglected little stick on the Patrol. :)

BigRAWesty
23rd December 2015, 09:48 AM
I was going to work through but we decided we needed to get away so are heading to Meningie for 4 nights and will hopefully get a bit of fishing done around Salt Creek.
Will at least get to use the neglected little stick on the Patrol. :)
I'm keen on a day trip somewhere as my Olds will be down. But we have a pretty full on break so not sure if I'd get time..
Maybe the boxing day Monday but really unsure..

ForgeCreekFerals4x4
23rd December 2015, 12:48 PM
heading up the bush for two weeks!.... after everyone else goes back to work though, hangin! heading over the mountains towards Mansfield to explore some high country i dont always get to visit seeing as i live on the other side, which will be loads of fun haha :)

mudski
23rd December 2015, 12:59 PM
heading up the bush for two weeks!.... after everyone else goes back to work though, hangin! heading over the mountains towards Mansfield to explore some high country i dont always get to visit seeing as i live on the other side, which will be loads of fun haha :)

I haven't been out that way for a long time and are busting to get back there. Buuut the coppers have put a dampener on that! Hopefully in a few months I will have my Patrol Engineered, just saving the coin for it, and then they can suck a fat one! Lol.

Hodge
23rd December 2015, 01:05 PM

If you're up that way, go and see Running Creek campsite! Best campsite I have ever been to hands down ... Relax to the sounds of howqua river. Abhout 20 minutes south-east of Mansfield.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63434&stc=1http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63435&stc=1

ForgeCreekFerals4x4
23rd December 2015, 01:07 PM
I haven't been out that way for a long time and are busting to get back there. Buuut the coppers have put a dampener on that! Hopefully in a few months I will have my Patrol Engineered, just saving the coin for it, and then they can suck a fat one! Lol.

Are they not very four wheel drive friendly at mansfield mudski?

TPC
23rd December 2015, 01:08 PM
I'm keen on a day trip somewhere as my Olds will be down. But we have a pretty full on break so not sure if I'd get time..
Maybe the boxing day Monday but really unsure..

We will be at Meningie from 30th to 3rd, could do a drive the 31st, 1st or 2nd.

Hodge
23rd December 2015, 01:10 PM
Here is how to get there ForgeCreekFerals4x4/

Circled in red is the camp and highlighted in Yellow how to get there. easy !

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63436&stc=1

threedogs
23rd December 2015, 01:10 PM
Ben from here is going down to Portland for a week

ForgeCreekFerals4x4
23rd December 2015, 02:38 PM
Here is how to get there ForgeCreekFerals4x4/

Circled in red is the camp and highlighted in Yellow how to get there. easy !

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63436&stc=1

what an absolute rippa! thanks for that hodge we might make tracks for that area when we head over!

mudski
27th December 2015, 11:00 PM
Are they not very four wheel drive friendly at mansfield mudski?
im yet to meet a friendly one. Just make sure everything on your truck is legal. And i mean everything.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk