PDA

View Full Version : Another New Adelaide Member

AussieRoadHammer
8th April 2011, 01:08 PM
Hi all,
I own a 1999 GU 4.5L petrol/gas wagon. So far its still a bitumen queen but I hope to remedy this soon and introduce it to the fun of beach sand and fishing... So any tips and spots will be greatly welcomed.
Although I've only owned it for 14 months, I know the previous owner and it had part time duties towing his van around, with only 123,000kms on the clock I look forward to many k's of motoring out of this old girl.

I drive a Semi for a crust, hence the Aussie Road Hammer tag.

Ok off to check out the rest of the Forums...

growler2058
8th April 2011, 01:14 PM
Gday mate theyre a good mob here thatll lead you down the right path, good to see another Sth Aussie on board

DX grunt
8th April 2011, 01:42 PM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum. We're having a our national meetup at Loveday during Easter 2012 and you're invited. Check out the thread and stick your name and numbers on it.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Dhuck
8th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

katwoman
8th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Welcome, is a great place for fun and info

YNOT
8th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Hammer.

Tony

AB
8th April 2011, 03:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
8th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Fletcha

Bigrig
8th April 2011, 06:14 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Dark 1
8th April 2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome buddy

Matt07
8th April 2011, 07:15 PM
hey, nice to have another from the sunny south

Clunk
8th April 2011, 07:18 PM
g'day mate, welcome aboard

Finly Owner
8th April 2011, 11:20 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

timbar
8th April 2011, 11:39 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

my third 256
9th April 2011, 11:23 AM
welcome to the greatest forum on earth /and nice to have a nother adeladian onboard
stephen

kingy
9th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome mate

frenzy
9th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
9th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome aboard buddy, Great to see another from the great state on board.
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Will post up a few spots for you when get a few more minutes.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

wildgu6
9th April 2011, 01:55 PM
ARH, check out this poll and have a vote. SA has a bit of catchin up to do.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?969-The-what-state-do-you-live-in-Poll

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
10th April 2011, 01:51 PM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum mate

thepunter1
10th April 2011, 08:23 PM
Hi AussieRoadHammer,
Welcome to the forum. I am new here too.

David.

AussieRoadHammer
21st April 2011, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the welcomes people,
I've managed to have a little look around, this place is great... hardly see the missus anymore LOL.
My problem is time and money... never have both at the same time...
That said, my Trol is a stocky but in really great condition so its a good canvas to start from... a bit like my chevy sitting in the shed with the diff out... hmmm... Time and money LOL.

Bigrig
21st April 2011, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the welcomes people,
I've managed to have a little look around, this place is great... hardly see the missus anymore LOL.
My problem is time and money... never have both at the same time...
That said, my Trol is a stocky but in really great condition so its a good canvas to start from... a bit like my chevy sitting in the shed with the diff out... hmmm... Time and money LOL.

Glad you're enjoying it mate - as said, you've got a great foundation to start from ...

Bob
21st April 2011, 07:11 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

snicko
22nd April 2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome Hammer lots of good advice mixed with humour, great forum you'll fit in well...

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:48 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

my third 256
4th May 2011, 12:36 AM
[QUOTE=patch697;75864]To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers
Paul[sorry super no longer availible has been changed to premium unleaded
realy shows how long you have been away
good to have you back paul/QUOTE]

nowoolies
4th May 2011, 01:53 AM
g`day mate
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Sir Roofy
4th May 2011, 08:54 AM
Welcome aboard mate hope you enjoy your stay

AussieRoadHammer
4th May 2011, 05:43 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Cheers
Paul

My Worm says thanks for the extended welcome ROFLMSAO :)

Cheers,
Hammer.