PDA

View Full Version : Club 4X4 - Insurance for 4X4 Enthusiasts

Pages : 1 [2]

Club 4x4
17th January 2017, 07:10 AM
No, didn't bothr sending photos when max was at $7k.

Really sorry to hear that. If you would like me to arrange for another shot please let me know.

Cheers

Kalen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covo71
17th January 2017, 06:51 PM
Thank so for the offer Kalen, I have a bullbar and winch going on in the next few weeks so will wait till then.
Cheers
Scotty

VK2FMIA
27th January 2017, 01:05 PM
After looking around for a better policy for my Patrol, I decided to give Club 4x4 a go. The sales rep that I spoke to was very helpful & had my policy sorted in no time. When I rang my current insurer to cancel the renewal they asked why I was changing companies. They were shocked that Club 4x4 could could cover not only my vehicle, but also the mods for around the same money.

Anyway, feel more at ease now knowing that the Patrol, all of its modifications & accessories are now fully covered.

Club 4x4
30th January 2017, 10:56 AM
After looking around for a better policy for my Patrol, I decided to give Club 4x4 a go. The sales rep that I spoke to was very helpful & had my policy sorted in no time. When I rang my current insurer to cancel the renewal they asked why I was changing companies. They were shocked that Club 4x4 could could cover not only my vehicle, but also the mods for around the same money.

Anyway, feel more at ease now knowing that the Patrol, all of its modifications & accessories are now fully covered.

Good stuff! - really glad to hear that we were able to give you what you need.

Glad to have you on board

Kal

macca
10th March 2017, 07:31 PM
Next Tuesday we have Kallen visiting our club as a guest speaker for our regular meeting, sort of locked this in quite a few weeks ago and now he will be in the Manning next week.

Not sure how it will go for him as there will no doubt be lots of questions and clarifications. But that is his profession so it's up to him how he goes LOL.

Serious though it is a BBQ meet so I will put a beer in his hand and introduce him to our members and he can walk around with them letting them know what Club 4x4 can do as far as insuring their fun buggies.

Really appreciate he can do this and if we can set up a "partner" arrangement they offer a 5% discount... schweeet.

See you next week mate.

Cuppa
10th March 2017, 07:51 PM
Hi Kalen Club 4x4,

I've just received my renewal notice and have a question for you.

I notice a very slight increase in premium and that's fine. Very modest increase and agreed value unchanged so all good there.

But this year you have introduced a $33 "Policy Fee" which is payable on top of the first month instalment. There was no "Policy Fee" charged last year so not sure what this is or why this is being charged this year? This has just been slid in without explanation. Can you please advise what this is and why you're asking customers to pay an extra fee to renew an existing policy?? This sort of thing does my head in with insurance companies.

Thanks for asking that Plasnart. I renewed my Club 4x4 insurance for both Patrol & Tvan today (including the extra remote area recovery option), saw that fee & lazily let it slide without understanding why I was paying it.

Club 4x4
10th March 2017, 09:02 PM
G'day all

Macca, very much looking forward to the club talk mate, I appreciate the offer. I like those talks because people do ask the tough questions and hopefully worthwhile answers help us build credibility. Can't wait to catch-up with your club and setting up the partnership is easily done mate. Let's talk on Monday, I may be able to get that going for you before the talk.

Now, referring to the policy fee. This fee went in in December 2015 If memory serves me well, not long after we launched. This is a fee that forms part of Club 4X4's remuneration model.

As a company, we are agents for the underwriter, which is Hollard. We are lucky to have them on board as they have been very supportive given how out of the box the coverage really is in comparison to the market.

They've also been great in allowing us independence in the terms of sales and service and claims management with minimal intervention. This I believe has made our proposition as valuable and attractive to 4X4 enthusiasts as it has been and has contributed to our strong growth.

So, the policy fee helps us sustain some of the administrative costs associated with going to market with the product that we do. It's important to note that this policy fee may change at times guys, but there is always, always recognition around the overall affordability and sustainability of the overall premium which is inclusive for the policy fee.

Our team is also trained to explain that this policy fee is not refundable outside of the cooling off period, if this hasn't been made clear I want to make it very transparent here.

I really do believe we offer a product that is very competitive from a premium perspective, whilst being completely incomparable from a benefit and coverage perspective.

But as always, I am always available directly for feedback.

Kalen

Plasnart
11th March 2017, 10:23 AM
G'day all

Macca, very much looking forward to the club talk mate, I appreciate the offer. I like those talks because people do ask the tough questions and hopefully worthwhile answers help us build credibility. Can't wait to catch-up with your club and setting up the partnership is easily done mate. Let's talk on Monday, I may be able to get that going for you before the talk.

Now, referring to the policy fee. This fee went in in December 2015 If memory serves me well, not long after we launched. This is a fee that forms part of Club 4X4's remuneration model.

As a company, we are agents for the underwriter, which is Hollard. We are lucky to have them on board as they have been very supportive given how out of the box the coverage really is in comparison to the market.

They've also been great in allowing us independence in the terms of sales and service and claims management with minimal intervention. This I believe has made our proposition as valuable and attractive to 4X4 enthusiasts as it has been and has contributed to our strong growth.

So, the policy fee helps us sustain some of the administrative costs associated with going to market with the product that we do. It's important to note that this policy fee may change at times guys, but there is always, always recognition around the overall affordability and sustainability of the overall premium which is inclusive for the policy fee.

Our team is also trained to explain that this policy fee is not refundable outside of the cooling off period, if this hasn't been made clear I want to make it very transparent here.

I really do believe we offer a product that is very competitive from a premium perspective, whilst being completely incomparable from a benefit and coverage perspective.

But as always, I am always available directly for feedback.

Kalen

Hi Kalen,

My first policy was taken out late March 2016 with no policy fee. Just seems like the absolute best offer is made to potential customers then repeat customers start copping fees. There's no love felt for staying on. If this was brought to the customer's attention in the cover letter of the renewal instead of just being slipped into the bill it wouldn't be so frustrating to us, and would stand you ahead of the pack in customer's eyes.

Club 4x4
11th March 2017, 10:27 AM
Hi Kalen,

My first policy was taken out late March 2016 with no policy fee. Just seems like the absolute best offer is made to potential customers then repeat customers start copping fees. There's no love felt for staying on. If this was brought to the customer's attention in the cover letter of the renewal instead of just being slipped into the bill it wouldn't be so frustrating to us, and would stand you ahead of the pack in customer's eyes.

Hey Plasnart

I would need to check your policy as that sounds really irregular. Also, can you check that it is in you Certificate Of Insurance please as it should be broken down there are part of the financial breakdown.

Putting it in the renewal letter is a good idea mate, but like I said it went in from December, we've missed the cut for renewals from that month.

I'm sorry it comes across as deceptive, it truly wasn't meant to be. We do make it clear at the point of sale, but renewals as you say don't have the same interaction other than the Certificate of Insurance.

Feedback appreciated and noted.

Kal

Ben-e-boy
11th March 2017, 01:50 PM
Hello.

How do you guys go about insuring vehicles where the modification costs far outweight the vehicles value.
I have never ended up insuring my ute as the offers from other insurers for the ute and mods/accessories versus the premium cost was in my eys a complete waste of money.
I have just completed the online quote and the section with the value slider bar was still on the lower side compared to the figure given for the costs of the mods/accessories.
I completely understand that a $ for $ match is asking too much in the eyes of the insurer and the subsequent premiums faced by the insured. But for me, requiring to undertake any form of claim would be if I am left with nothing i.e. the vehicle is completely and utterly destroyed or theft. Then any agreed value doesn't even come close to restoring what was. What options do you have for people who have a hefty list of high end and custom parts

Thanks

lucus30
12th March 2017, 03:35 PM
Hello.

How do you guys go about insuring vehicles where the modification costs far outweight the vehicles value.
I have never ended up insuring my ute as the offers from other insurers for the ute and mods/accessories versus the premium cost was in my eys a complete waste of money.
I have just completed the online quote and the section with the value slider bar was still on the lower side compared to the figure given for the costs of the mods/accessories.
I completely understand that a $ for $ match is asking too much in the eyes of the insurer and the subsequent premiums faced by the insured. But for me, requiring to undertake any form of claim would be if I am left with nothing i.e. the vehicle is completely and utterly destroyed or theft. Then any agreed value doesn't even come close to restoring what was. What options do you have for people who have a hefty list of high end and custom parts

Thanks
You will have to speak to them but I'm in the same boat and they insured me for well above the cars value.

I have a tb45 patrol with all the fruit including dual elockers and long range tanks and they covered me no problem

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Ben-e-boy
12th March 2017, 06:28 PM
You will have to speak to them but I'm in the same boat and they insured me for well above the cars value.

I have a tb45 patrol with all the fruit including dual elockers and long range tanks and they covered me no problem

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll see what they come back :)

Club 4x4
13th March 2017, 07:23 AM
Hello.

Thanks

Gday Ben-e-boy.

It's our bread and butter and not uncommon to insure a vehicle for double it's worth based on the modifications. WHat we generally do is as for a list of the mods with values for each and some photos.

If your like me to arrange for one of my sales team to give you a call please PM me your details and a day and time and i can arrange that for you.

Kalen

macca
15th March 2017, 06:01 AM

Kalen

That was a great success thanks Kalen, hope it works out for you.

juzzs8
17th April 2017, 04:37 PM
Hi Juzzs8 - at the moment yes, you will continue onto a print renewal.

Hey mate.

When I renewed my insurance. Checked with the pat Callinan account and said I had the subscription renewal with 13 issues remaining. Haven't received my march/April magazine so checked again just now and now says 0 issues remaining. Not sure what happened??
Sent an email to contactus@club4x4.com.au hopefully they can resolve issue.

Club 4x4
17th April 2017, 04:39 PM
Hey mate.

When I renewed my insurance. Checked with the pat Callinan account and said I had the subscription renewal with 13 issues remaining. Haven't received my march/April magazine so checked again just now and now says 0 issues remaining. Not sure what happened??
Sent an email to contactus@club4x4.com.au hopefully they can resolve issue.

Hey mate

Not sure what's happened there, but the team should come back to you in a day or two.

Please give us a bit longer than normal as we will have a pretty chunky backlog to get through.

Cheers

Kal

Roosim
2nd May 2017, 02:08 PM
Well that was the best & easiest experience I have ever had with an insurance company.

Cracked the windscreen a while back, so rang Club 4x4 yesterday afternoon, 1 phone call, spoke to someone I could understand and the new windscreen has been installed already !

Easy as - thanks to Matts Windscreens @ Lonsdale and Club 4x4...

Club 4x4
2nd May 2017, 02:13 PM
What a great piece of feedback to get on a Tuesday!

Thanks so much mate!

Cheers

Kalen

JME_GU
2nd May 2017, 06:12 PM
Got my renewal from Shannons and it has gone up nearly $200 so I thought I'd try Club 4x4. I just wanted a quote so I could see if it is competitive but I need to provide photos to even get an estimate? It seems like a lot of trouble to go to just for a quote. It's nearly winter and it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home, I guess it will have to do it on the weekend.

Club 4x4
15th May 2017, 11:57 AM
Hi again fellow Patrol owners!

It has been about 18 months since we were on these pages and much has happened since then!

If you are wanting a quote, please jump on www.club4x4.com.au or call us on 1800 258 249.

If your vehicle is well modified, we will ask you for a few photos and a list, but that is so that we can give you an agreed value with your mods ON TOP of your vehicle value.

Happy Touring!

BigRAWesty
27th May 2017, 11:12 PM
Hi again fellow Patrol owners!

It has been about 18 months since we were on these pages and much has happened since then!

If you are wanting a quote, please jump on www.club4x4.com.au or call us on 1800 258 249.

If your vehicle is well modified, we will ask you for a few photos and a list, but that is so that we can give you an agreed value with your mods ON TOP of your vehicle value.

Happy Touring!
Kalen are you guys looking at doing vans aswell or keeping it purely 4x4's?
I only ask as RAA sound a bit iffy with mods done to my van.
I guess ill see how it goes once certified lol

Club 4x4
29th May 2017, 10:07 AM
Kalen are you guys looking at doing vans aswell or keeping it purely 4x4's?
I only ask as RAA sound a bit iffy with mods done to my van.
I guess ill see how it goes once certified lol

Gday Bigguwesty,

Mate we do have a coverage for caravans and camper trailers. What exactly are you looking to insure?

Kal

BigRAWesty
29th May 2017, 10:11 AM
Gday Bigguwesty,

Mate we do have a coverage for caravans and camper trailers. What exactly are you looking to insure?

Kal
87 dove.
Not much stock left.
Full off road chassis and springs.
New 32" tyres.
Rear bar.
All new interior.
New canvad in 2 weeks time.
Would like to see 8-9g value.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/05/241.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/05/242.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/05/243.jpg

Club 4x4
29th May 2017, 10:24 AM
87 dove.
Not much stock left.
Full off road chassis and springs.
New 32" tyres.
Rear bar.
All new interior.
New canvad in 2 weeks time.
Would like to see 8-9g value.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/05/241.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/05/242.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/05/243.jpg

Cool - can do. Is it currently insured and are you looking for an agreed value?

I ask that because i need some way to value it as Redbook doesn't exist for trailers.

BigRAWesty
29th May 2017, 10:26 AM
Cool - can do. Is it currently insured and are you looking for an agreed value?

I ask that because i need some way to value it as Redbook doesn't exist for trailers.
Yes it is but with old canvas.
Currently 6g but with old canvas..

Club 4x4
29th May 2017, 10:28 AM
ok cool - maybe get the new canvas done, adjust your agreed value that way we have a valuation to work off.

When that's done get in touch here and i'll get someone to call you!

:-)

BigRAWesty
31st May 2017, 01:19 PM
ok cool - maybe get the new canvas done, adjust your agreed value that way we have a valuation to work off.

When that's done get in touch here and i'll get someone to call you!

:-)
No worries

nissannewby
20th June 2017, 10:53 PM
Club 4x4

I have just done an online quote for a Y62 as we are looking at purchasing one. Can I ask why the agreed value is limited? Another insurer allows the agreed value to be up to $76000 for exactly the same vehicle.

Club 4x4
20th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Club 4x4

I have just done an online quote for a Y62 as we are looking at purchasing one. Can I ask why the agreed value is limited? Another insurer allows the agreed value to be up to $76000 for exactly the same vehicle.

Hi Nissannewby

Our agreed value for the vehicle only is driven by redbook. We then ask if you've modified it and add the cost of the mods on top to give you a real agreed value.

Is the Y62 stock? Have you got a quote number that I can have the call centre check for you tomorrow?

Cheers

Kalen

nissannewby
20th June 2017, 11:00 PM
Understood, However I also have the option with the other insurer with adding a $$value for the accessories so I can select the agreed value of 76000 plus 10k of accessories.

Most of the ones I have been looking at are basically stock, some have a bullbar and towbar while others only have a towbar.

Quote# 4453321

Club 4x4
20th June 2017, 11:02 PM
Understood, However I also have the option with the other insurer with adding a $$value for the accessories so I can select the agreed value of 76000 plus 10k of accessories.

Most of the ones I have been looking at are basically stock, some have a bullbar and towbar while others only have a towbar.

Quote# 4453321

Ok let me have the original quote looked at the determine if we can do something more on the vehicle itself.

What's the year model and mileage?

nissannewby
20th June 2017, 11:05 PM
2013 Y62 TI-L. This particular one has 90,000km on it.

This may change though depending on my thoughts when inspections are taken place.

Club 4x4
20th June 2017, 11:06 PM
2013 Y62 TI-L. This particular one has 90,000km on it.

This may change though depending on my thoughts when inspections are taken place.

Ok thanks. Will look into it and come back as soon as possible.

nissannewby
20th June 2017, 11:12 PM
Thank you. Very prompt response.

nissannewby
28th June 2017, 11:53 PM
Club 4x4

Kalen

I have just done another online quote as the first vehicle fell through. The vehicle we are now purchasing has a higher buy price but I can still only have a maximum agreed value of the actual buy price. I do like some of your guys options but its just not quite competitive yet.

Regards

Club 4x4
16th July 2017, 05:08 PM
Club 4x4

Kalen

I have just done another online quote as the first vehicle fell through. The vehicle we are now purchasing has a higher buy price but I can still only have a maximum agreed value of the actual buy price. I do like some of your guys options but its just not quite competitive yet.

Regards

G'day Newby

Sorry about the delayed response. Thanks for the feedback. It might be worth your while calling us to ask for a higher value.

Tell them Kalen sent you from the Patrol forum

Kalen

stevemc181
24th July 2017, 04:34 PM
I'm going through a claim with Club4x4 for a minor incident the missus had last week in the Pajero. She was backing out of a drive and reversed into a car parked on the street. The damage is around the $1500 mark, minor scratch to the Paj but she busted a tail light and dented the guard on the other vehicle, which is a Nissan Pathfinder.

I find it odd that we are both required to get a copy of our driving record from the police. Unfortunately this can't be done online in WA and requires a visit to the local cop shop and a fee of $25.60 each, which will be reimbursed by Club4x4. I haven't had a lot of insurance claims in my life, but don't recall ever having to get my driving record before. Is this normal, do most insurers ask for this? I would have thought they would have access to driving records as a usual part of their business?

4bye4
24th July 2017, 04:47 PM
I'm going through a claim with Club4x4 for a minor incident the missus had last week in the Pajero. She was backing out of a drive and reversed into a car parked on the street. The damage is around the $1500 mark, minor scratch to the Paj but she busted a tail light and dented the guard on the other vehicle, which is a Nissan Pathfinder.

I find it odd that we are both required to get a copy of our driving record from the police. Unfortunately this can't be done online in WA and requires a visit to the local cop shop and a fee of $25.60 each, which will be reimbursed by Club4x4. I haven't had a lot of insurance claims in my life, but don't recall ever having to get my driving record before. Is this normal, do most insurers ask for this? I would have thought they would have access to driving records as a usual part of their business?

I would have thought that drivers records would have been checked, if needed at the time of signing up for the policy, not when the first claim is made? maybe I'm misreading this?

stevemc181
24th July 2017, 05:21 PM
I would have thought that drivers records would have been checked, if needed at the time of signing up for the policy, not when the first claim is made? maybe I'm misreading this?

I guess anything can happen between the time you sign up and the time you may make a claim, so it's reasonable to check the records at the time of the claim. I just found it strange that we have to provide the history and they couldn't look it up in their online systems? I would have thought there would be some sort of central system that all the insurers could access to check details like this?

jack
24th July 2017, 05:29 PM
Hi stevemc181,
I believe it's common practice by most insurers unless you've been with them for quite a few years.
It's definitely used by a lot of the internet based insurers that advertise on TV.
Part of the premium you are quoted depends on your driving/claims history, unfortunately not everyone is honest when they sign up.

Disclaimer: I have no association with Club 4x4

Club 4x4
25th July 2017, 06:51 AM
Hi Steve

Sorry you've had a bingle, hopefully we can bring things back to where they were as efficiently as possible.

Unfortunately the check is not ones that we can do automatically. We can actually check insurance claim history through a central database with no input from yourself, but driving history's are not available in the same fashion.

The challenge we've found is that each state has a different process; varying from online, offline etc. unfortunately in WA the only way to get the history is to present at a police station.

We are currently investigating ways to streamline this process, but it will take some time.

I do look forward to detailed feedback on the process from you Steve. In the past, based on your own feedback we've made process adjustments, I look forward to talking in more detail again if inefficiencies are found.

Kalen

stevemc181
25th July 2017, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the reply Kalen, yep it would be less inconvenient if we could do it all online. They don't call us Wait Awhile for nothing over here!
I am sweating on my partners driving history now, she had a few more minor speeding infractions than I was aware of :(
The process so far has been pretty normal I guess, although we don't have a lot of claims experience to actually judge it by :) We just weren't expecting to have to go to the cop shop for our own traffic history report when it is a fairly minor claim.

Club 4x4
25th July 2017, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the reply Kalen, yep it would be less inconvenient if we could do it all online. They don't call us Wait Awhile for nothing over here!
I am sweating on my partners driving history now, she had a few more minor speeding infractions than I was aware of :(
The process so far has been pretty normal I guess, although we don't have a lot of claims experience to actually judge it by :) We just weren't expecting to have to go to the cop shop for our own traffic history report when it is a fairly minor claim.

Yeh i understand - hopefully we can make the process more efficient over the next 12 months.

Not good news on the extra speeding infringements - please keep me in the loop.

Kalen

Clunk
25th July 2017, 02:53 PM
The process so far has been pretty normal I guess, although we don't have a lot of claims experience to actually judge it by :) We just weren't expecting to have to go to the cop shop for our own traffic history report when it is a fairly minor claim.Seems like an odd process. I'm with another large insurer and won't name names. I remember when I joined them, all done over the phone, they asked about mine and my partners passed infringements and nothing else was said. I assumed that they would have got that info themselves. I didn't have to go and get my details from the police when I had my accident back in February

Avo
25th July 2017, 11:06 PM
same as Clunk,seems mighty strange

gubigfish
25th July 2017, 11:19 PM
I will add as a Club 4x4 customer I also found it strange that I had to get this information when making a claim. First time that's happened since ever.

Avo
25th July 2017, 11:28 PM
I will add as a Club 4x4 customer I also found it strange that I had to get this information when making a claim. First time that's happened since ever.

what next,have to take your own photo's and send them in to accessor

Club 4x4
26th July 2017, 01:15 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and opinions guys. It is something we're looking to smooth out in due course!

Kal

AB
16th December 2017, 09:15 AM
Hi folks,

I'm proud to announce that Kal and the team at Club 4x4 are staying with us for 2018 as our sponsors!

As you can see above their insurance for our Patrols has been a huge success here so check them out and feel free to show your support below.

Winnie
27th October 2018, 07:08 AM
Got my renewal letter today and Club 4x4 and my premium has DOUBLED since last year.
I've been a customer since they first started up but have now cancelled my policy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PeeBee
27th October 2018, 07:56 AM
Yeah, mine went up, plus the water crossing additional excess, went back to Shannons for comparable agreed value cover.

Woof
27th October 2018, 10:50 AM
I cancelled my policy when I sold my wagon and insured the new ute with RAC due to Club 4x4 increase in premiums............

Hodge
27th October 2018, 01:45 PM
I don't think it's just Club 4x4 . Premiums have increased across the board. Even my renewed RACV policy on the Patrol went astronomical recently.
Rang up questioned it and pretty much got told bad luck. Don't like it, cancel it.

I got a quote from Club 4x4 back in July. Photos of car and every single detail sent. The asked agreed value was now-where near met, and the agreed value they DID offer me after nearly a week of waiting for their underwriter, was , I must say very unfair, compared to some others with very similar vehicles, current market value, etc... This was without any extra options.

I would hate to think what it would be like now...

Winnie
27th October 2018, 01:54 PM
I don't think it's just Club 4x4 . Premiums have increased across the board. Even my renewed RACV policy on the Patrol went astronomical recently.
Rang up questioned it and pretty much got told bad luck. Don't like it, cancel it.

I got a quote from Club 4x4 back in July. Photos of car and every single detail sent. The asked agreed value was now-where near met, and the agreed value they DID offer me after nearly a week of waiting for their underwriter, was , I must say very unfair, compared to some others with very similar vehicles, current market value, etc... This was without any extra options.

I would hate to think what it would be like now...Yeah understand prices go up... But double? Bull sh...!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

bazzaboy
27th October 2018, 07:14 PM
When one raises theirs, all the rest do the same, some much more than others. There's no such thing as company loyalty anymore, it's just the money. Ring them up and ask for a price comparison and they'll say, "go elsewhere if you don't like it". I just auto-renewed my policy with Club 4x4 and noticed the increase. Regardless of all they cover, most of which I would be very unlikely to make a claim against, I believe there are better prices to be had with some of the newer, and smaller, companies. I remember about 5 years ago I had a policy on my 120 Prado arranged by Lloyd’s, which was substantially less expensive than most others at that time.

It's now certainly worth doing your homework each year, before just renewing because it's easier. Something I will be doing from now on.

PeeBee
28th October 2018, 08:15 AM
I think their agreed value cover is fine, it's just when compared to other's, they don't offer the same 'bang for buck'. I may find next year at renewal that their premiums have levelled up, and change back. As mentioned above, brand loyalty has no benefit anymore.