PDA

View Full Version : Snake versus spider – spider wins

AJoz
22nd November 2015, 07:28 PM
My wife is now putting all of our possessions into cardboard boxes. Apparently we are moving house… :smileyvault-cute-bi

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/11/192.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/11/193.jpg

By the way, snake was alive when I took these. It was in the barn next to where Mitch was working on his car. Its gone now...

outback
22nd November 2015, 08:04 PM
Andrew, considering where you are presently living I am surprised you have not had a few other joe blake visits.
Anyway what was wrong with the snake? I can't place the black head.

Had a few brows down Mullaquana way on my place there. Short lived visits. They would not pay rent so the relationship was abruptly terminated.

AJoz
22nd November 2015, 08:19 PM
Andrew, considering where you are presently living I am surprised you have not had a few other joe blake visits.
Anyway what was wrong with the snake? I can't place the black head.

Had a few brows down Mullaquana way on my place there. Short lived visits. They would not pay rent so the relationship was abruptly terminated.

Plenty outside, first one inside a shed....that we've seen.
You still here or on the move? Havn't seen you around for ages.

outback
22nd November 2015, 08:37 PM
Had a few issues with parents, mother fell over and she decided that was going to be terminal. So spent lots of time in Adelaide with them, only popping home for brief visits.
Now I seem to spend a lot of time dealing with my 93 yo father in Adelaide.
He still lives in his own house and gets about a bit, but needs assistance.
At present in Town putting in a new winch. Off in a week or two back to the land of traffic and traffic lights.

Nightjar
23rd November 2015, 09:19 AM
Ajoz,
You took this photo??????
Could swear it is the same as one posted years ago. That snake was actually only about 150mm long so it could easily get entangled in a spider web.
Hope you saved it and let it go away in the wild?