PDA

View Full Version : New HPD Intercooler and Outback Armour suspension.

Neilo
21st November 2015, 07:22 AM
Hey Folks

The build has commenced !! Just had a new HPD series 2 intercooler (400 x 500 x 75 ) installed on the GU, still yet to be tuned but already running way way lower EGT's. Also put in a HPD high flow air box lid to help the big girl breath easier !
She had a little shake in the front end and on inspection i found a caster correction bush had split and perished, so after the OME suspension had done a hard 110,000 K's and had sagged in both front and rear, due to new bar work, wheel carriers, winches, draw's, etc. Decided to get the whole lot renewed, bushes the lot !! i have chosen a fairly new product called Outback Armour, Expedition kit C, which caters for upto 300kg load on the rear and 100kg on the front. The shocks are big bore at 60mm !! All this work just got done yesterday, and i have only driven the 50 Klm trip home from the mechanics, but the wagon feels solid on the road. But with a 3 year Unlimited kilometer warranty there will be plenty of time to try them out !! She goes back into town for a dyno tune, catch can and a little cosmetic work ! on Monday, so i will keep you all posted as to how she goes once we tweek the fuel !! Oh yeah can someone let me know how to ad a profile picture, and photos to my posts ?
Cheers .

tuckertrucker
22nd November 2015, 03:52 PM
hey mate, not sure about the profile pic but for the posts you can click advanced options, scroll down and click manage attachments. Once there you can add/ delete files and post them in your post.

Truck sounds like its had the run of the works just now :) will be interested to hear how the dyno tune goes. Im planning on getting mine done soonish but its a 300km trip to the nearest dyno shop :(

threedogs
22nd November 2015, 03:58 PM
Never happened without pictures ,you should know the rules lol
I think you click notifications scroll down till you find edit signature'
on the left hand side