PDA

View Full Version : BROOME - House Sitter Wanted

jack
3rd November 2015, 11:05 PM
Hello, looking for a house sitter in Broome over Christmas from 19/12/2015 to 11/1/2016.

Unfortunately the planned house sitter isn't available now so looking for a replacement.
Must be reliable, and most importantly be able to look after the owners large dog. It's an American Bulldog (not to be confused with a pit bull), nice quiet dog that gets on with people.

Let me know if you're interested or need more details.

TPC
3rd November 2015, 11:16 PM
Hello, looking for a house sitter in Broome over Christmas from 19/12/2015 to 11/1/2016.

Unfortunately the planned house sitter isn't available now so looking for a replacement.
Must be reliable, and most importantly be able to look after the owners large dog. It's an American Bulldog (not to be confused with a pit bull), nice quiet dog that gets on with people.

Let me know if you're interested or need more details.

If it wasn't for the 6,500 Km round trip I would jump at it.
I love the Kimberleys and it would be great to see in the wet.

Cuppa
3rd November 2015, 11:28 PM
Chuck in a return airfare & I’ll take the dog for walk at least twice a day & three times on Sundays!

Bush Ranger
4th November 2015, 04:01 PM
Don`t let the 6500 Klm trip put you off TPC. Treat the drive there and back as an adventure ha ha ha. Get to see more of the Kimberley then.

TPC
4th November 2015, 05:18 PM
Don`t let the 6500 Klm trip put you off TPC. Treat the drive there and back as an adventure ha ha ha. Get to see more of the Kimberley then.

Did that drive plus a lot more last year, from memory I did about 12,000 km in 6 weeks.

GU CAMPER
4th November 2015, 05:45 PM
If I wasn't in Tassie. I'd be there in a heartbeat

rusty_nail
4th November 2015, 05:54 PM
If I wasn't in Tassie. I'd be there in a heartbeat
Ha-ha come in mate perfect excuse for a holiday!

I showed the missus this today and even she was keen if it wasn't for our wedding early next year

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

GU CAMPER
4th November 2015, 07:39 PM
Ha-ha come in mate perfect excuse for a holiday! I showed the missus this today and even she was keen if it wasn't for our wedding early next year Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Ha ha. A holiday from a holiday is always good

jack
4th November 2015, 08:05 PM
Chuck in a return airfare & I’ll take the dog for walk at least twice a day & three times on Sundays!

Come on Cuppa, the grandkids really want to see me for xmas. You'd disappoint them (and me) just for the cost of an airfare?:newyear:
You're always telling me how much you love the area.

jack
4th November 2015, 08:07 PM
Ha ha. A holiday from a holiday is always good

Hi Andy, you've answered your own question.:smile:
When do you want me to send you the details? I'm sure Brad will leave something in the fridge for you.

jack
4th November 2015, 08:11 PM
Ha-ha come in mate perfect excuse for a holiday!

I showed the missus this today and even she was keen if it wasn't for our wedding early next year

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Nic mate, perfect pre wedding honeymoon destination for you and Tegan. You know you want to go, don't let Cuppa or GU Camper get in first.:smile:

jack
4th November 2015, 08:15 PM
If it wasn't for the 6,500 Km round trip I would jump at it.
I love the Kimberleys and it would be great to see in the wet.

Tony, here's you chance to see it in the wet. You can take a motor boat up the Cape Leveque road at that time of year, what an experience (just waiting for you).

rusty_nail
4th November 2015, 08:21 PM
Nic mate, perfect pre wedding honeymoon destination for you and Tegan. You know you want to go, don't let Cuppa or GU Camper get in first.:smile:

haha jack you know what mate i would be there in a heartbeat mate, it would just hurt the wallet too much

Bush Ranger
5th November 2015, 07:28 AM
Did that drive plus a lot more last year, from memory I did about 12,000 km in 6 weeks.

Take eight weeks to do the trip.

King_ady1
5th November 2015, 08:20 AM
If I wasn't getting married on 4/1/16 I would love to take a nice holiday in that area. Unfortunately I'm kind of expected to attend this one.... I would need a better excuse :p

Hodge
5th November 2015, 08:31 AM
Take the wedding up there mate. Not often do you get a place to house sit AND have a wedding in at the same time !!!

Sent from my SM-T705Y using Tapatalk

Cuppa
5th November 2015, 09:08 AM
Next year get’em to visit you for longer Jack. 12 months from say....hmmmm...... June onward should cover it. :)

Beni C
5th November 2015, 10:57 AM
Would totally be a goer if I didn't have to look after to dog but I suppose that's the whole point really isn't it.