PDA

View Full Version : Black widow back in business under another name.

Stropp
28th October 2015, 11:35 AM
this was taken from another forum, hope they go ok this time.

Hello Everyone,
a bit of news we would like to share. We hope this is not against any forum rules. This is not an advertisement.

We would like to introduce ourselves and also advise all you intrepid RV and 4WD users that may be interested, that we, Mark and Karen Oliver, are back making quality Australian made drawer systems again.
You may remember us as Black Widow Off road products.
We bit off more than we could chew with 55 staff and 110 distributors and were forced by the bank into liquidation. We sold everything we had, paid everyone 100 cents in the dollar and are now having another go.
We are now a bit smaller with a major reality check in place. We are set up in a new Factory in New Gisborne Vic and employ 10 Australians.
Our new exclusive designs will be on show at Leisure fest at Sandown on the TJM stand, Eastern Creek 4WD show on the Penrith Off Road stand and the Adelaide 4WD and Adventure show on the 4WD SA stand all in October. Pop in and say gidday if you have the time.
Look forward to seeing you if you are there. We also love caravanning and 4WDriving and have been reading this forum for many years from afar.
Many Thanks and please if you would like any info let us know. We look forward to contributing to this great forum.

We hope you can share our positive outlook and are not too harsh on us.

Mark and Karen Oliver
RV Storage Solutions
www.rvtradeandfleet.com.au

threedogs
28th October 2015, 11:39 AM
I'll see if I can get some info , he tread on a lot of toes,
not sure how he will go this time in

Winnie
28th October 2015, 11:40 AM
Awesome to hear!

4bye4
28th October 2015, 11:41 AM
Good to see an australian company trying to get back on their feet. Hope it works out for them.

mudski
28th October 2015, 10:28 PM
I wish the best of luck to them. Great to see them having another crack.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk