PDA

View Full Version : New Queensland Member

GUtsy ute
5th April 2011, 08:56 PM
Hi Everyone,
Looking forward to learning and sharing lots of information on this forum.
I have an 06 GU 4.2TDi coil cab with an ex-Telstra canopy fitted out as a remote tourer.
I am keen to see everyone's ideas and tips for vehicle maintenance, modifications and canopy fit outs etc.
Off to start browsing!

Cheers Gavin

NissanGQ4.2
5th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Gavin

Great bunch of people on here, always willing 2 help out when they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

growler2058
5th April 2011, 09:01 PM
Gday Gavin theyre a good mob here full of helpful info and advice

Sir Roofy
5th April 2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome aboard gavin your shaw to find what your looking for here

Maxhead
5th April 2011, 09:03 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Gav.

AB
5th April 2011, 09:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Gavin, theres a few ex-Telstra rigs on here so have a look around and feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

GUtsy ute
5th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome replies guys, much appreciated!

Bigrig
5th April 2011, 09:19 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Whereabouts in qld are you??

Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Dhuck
5th April 2011, 09:36 PM
Welcome Gavin. Mate glad you join us. Your wife was talking about you today at work. We have a few members here with ex-telstra jobs. I know yours is only the canopy, but you will make them happy. Join in the chats and have a laugh with us. Some of our members are sane but most not.

wildgu6
5th April 2011, 09:49 PM
G'day Gavin, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Check out this link on vehicle maintanance buddy by one of the best, our resident guru (YNOT)
Should give you some great ideas to help you out.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1587-What-to-keep-my-eye-on-Preventative-Maintenance

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
5th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House, as asked where are you?

Tim

YNOT
5th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Gavin.

Tony

DX grunt
5th April 2011, 11:33 PM
G'day Gavin.

Please let your truck be white. lol

Glad to see an ex Telstra Truck here. Here's mine...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?139-DX-grunt...-in-the-flesh

Cuppa's got one too.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Clunk
6th April 2011, 12:10 AM
G'day Gavin, welcome aboard mate

Bob
6th April 2011, 08:23 AM
Welcome gavin . Join in and enjoy

Burden
6th April 2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome. Just joined myself and getting some great feedback already. Great forum. Get into it.

GUtsy ute
6th April 2011, 06:51 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House, as asked where are you?

Tim

Thanks for the welcome Tim,
I am in Forestdale, southside of Brisbane

Finly Owner
6th April 2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome Tim,
I am in Forestdale, southside of Brisbane
You must come out this waty and visit, if you announce it early enough, should get a few members around to say Hi.

Tim

Bigrig
6th April 2011, 10:02 PM
You must come out this waty and visit, if you announce it early enough, should get a few members around to say Hi.

Tim

Ummmmm .... Or you could go there! lol

GUtsy ute
6th April 2011, 11:39 PM

Tim
Thanks for the invite Tim, I would enjoy meeting some other members, always good to be able to put faces
to names.
Mostly any Sat or Sun is good for a drive to get out of town for us.
Gavin

Dark 1
7th April 2011, 12:29 AM
Welcome mate love to see some pics.

GUtsy ute
7th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Welcome mate love to see some pics.

Hi Kelvin,
Thanks for the welcome, I'll be starting a thread in the Members Rides section soon about the canopy build up(with pics)
First pic is on the Coulson Track in the Simpson, second is in Windorah after coming from Birdsville, the road was shut right after we arrived.June 2010

Cheers Gavin.

Dark 1
8th April 2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the piccies. The simpson is on my list of places to go as well, hopefully very soon.

thepunter1
10th April 2011, 08:26 PM
Hi GUtsy Ute,
Welcome to the forum. I am new here too and have a ute with a service body like you.

David.

timbar
10th April 2011, 08:28 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:05 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul