PDA

View Full Version : Just my thoughts

dads tractor
21st October 2015, 08:37 PM
I would just like to say THANKS to the members on here for their help, advice, and consideration ,private E mails :Yes we rag each other have fun and get offended that's life but in this day and age where people are away from family and friends and they can bullshit vent or what ever this makes the forum a safe haven .

Why am I saying this ,because I think it needs to be said and I'm not pissed or depressed and have a grateful and happy family .

Clunk
21st October 2015, 08:39 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ soft cock

hahahahahahaha

AB
21st October 2015, 08:43 PM
I would just like to say THANKS to the members on here for their help, advice, and consideration ,private E mails :Yes we rag each other have fun and get offended that's life but in this day and age where people are away from family and friends and they can bullshit vent or what ever this makes the forum a safe haven . Why am I saying this ,because I think it needs to be said and I'm not pissed or depressed and have a grateful and happy family . Good to read some positive attitude on here mate, cheers!

dads tractor
21st October 2015, 08:44 PM
Clunk dribble dribble O you are the Master hahahahahah

growler2058
21st October 2015, 09:06 PM
Clunk dribble dribble O you are the Master hahahahahah

Ahhh FFS don't encourage him

dads tractor
21st October 2015, 09:10 PM
Ahhh FFS don't encourage him He had his one shot he's done and dusted Growler !!

Clunk
21st October 2015, 09:12 PM
He had his one shot he's done and dusted Growler !!
Give me an hour and I'll be ready for another

Avo
21st October 2015, 09:14 PM
Give me an hour and I'll be ready for another

surely it doesn't take you that long to build up another pile of shit to dribble cock

Clunk
21st October 2015, 09:18 PM
surely it doesn't take you that long to build up another pile of shit to dribble cock
Yeah mate, I'm not as fit as I once was