PDA

View Full Version : New Adelaide member

DrHarry
5th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Hi all. I have a 2008 CRD and have previously had 2 other GU's, then before that about 5 landcruisers. Use them mostly for bush touring and to get me to remote caves which I enjoy SCUBA diving in and exploring Most happy in the bush with some mates, a tent and some coldies.

Now that I have one of these 3.0 jobbies I am keen to do some engine mods to make the beast last a bit longer...hence I find myself on these forums reading about catch cans and EGRs and stuff!

Plenty of good info here!

Cheers
Harry

AB
5th April 2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Harry, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bob
5th April 2011, 04:19 PM
Welcome Harry. Join in and enjoy

growler2058
5th April 2011, 04:34 PM
G'day Harry they're a good mob here full of useful info and advice good to see another Adeladian on board

Dhuck
5th April 2011, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Harry

Bigrig
5th April 2011, 05:45 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

NissanGQ4.2
5th April 2011, 05:46 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Harry,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer..

Cheers

Todd

Maxhead
5th April 2011, 06:18 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Harry

wildgu6
5th April 2011, 09:43 PM
G'day Harry, Welcome aboard mate, Good to see another from the great state onboard,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
5th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome aboard harry,bet you see some awsome sites,got any pics you could throw up

Finly Owner
5th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Harry

Tim

DX grunt
5th April 2011, 11:28 PM
G'day Harry

Welcome to the forum and it's great to have you here.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Clunk
5th April 2011, 11:57 PM
g'day Harry, welcome aboard mate

Burden
6th April 2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome. Just joined myself and getting some great feedback already. Great forum. Get into it.

DrHarry
6th April 2011, 03:27 PM
Wow...what an amazingly friendly forum! Someone asked about some pictures of what I am into with my cave diving. This vimeo site shows some of what we get up to... http://vimeo.com/divedoc

Cheers
Harry

Bigrig
6th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Wow...what an amazingly friendly forum! Someone asked about some pictures of what I am into with my cave diving. This vimeo site shows some of what we get up to... http://vimeo.com/divedoc

Cheers
Harry

Outstanding!!! Thanks for that mate!! Happy to take you out 4wd'ing, but think I'd be ok if you didn't return the favour and take me through those caverns etc!!! I would serve only to block your escape as my large frame would plug most those tight gaps!!! LOL

the ferret
6th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I'll come too, I'll mind ya 4by while ya down there!!

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:08 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul